10+ Year Old Account

Question Help fix my gear

I recently got the tier chest and gloves and lost my 12.00 mastery (now 12.18) and a lot of crit (was ~12% now ~10%) for a boatload of haste...

My char:
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tfall/advanced

Is there any way of reforging to get my mastery back to 12.00 and dump the rest into crit (or more haste)? or get 13.00 mastery?

oh and before you say it i know that my chest is unenchanted I had to log out before getting my guildy to enchant it for me, that will be fixed this evening.
    Last edited by McSpriest; 2011-08-10 at 02:39 PM. Reason: clarification

Your mastery is showing at 12.18 in that link.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Your mastery is showing at 12.18 in that link.
    yes i would like to get an even 12.00 (or 13.00) if possible so i'm not wasting in mastery thats not at the plateau

You don't gain mastery bonuses in a stepwise whole number way. Every point of mastery rating grants you the same bonus regardless to how close or far from an even mastery number you are at.

edit -- Just to clarify, the character panel rounds the value. But much like other stats that are rounded off, the mechanics use the unrounded value. Expertise does this as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themos View Post
    You don't gain mastery bonuses in a stepwise whole number way. Every point of mastery rating grants you the same bonus regardless to how close or far from an even mastery number you are at.

edit -- Just to clarify, the character panel rounds the value. But much like other stats that are rounded off, the mechanics use the unrounded value. Expertise does this as well.
    I had 11.95 mastery and one point and it rounded so i didn't realize this was what was happening, thank you for pointing that out to me

/thread