Poll: What role will Pandaren get to play?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    To those of you who want Pandaren on your faction only: How funny would if have been if TBC was called "The Revenge of the Blood Elves" or "Light of the Draenei"? xD

Quote Originally Posted by Dantastic View Post
    To those of you who want Pandaren on your faction only: How funny would if have been if TBC was called "The Revenge of the Blood Elves" or "Light of the Draenei"? xD
    :sighs while looking at the face of Kael on the cover of TBC and reading the fully fleshed out High Elf/Blood Elf lore:

Yeah, you've just convinced me Pandarens are going to be horde only.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxi View Post
    Extinct.

If they add them however, I'd rather them be a neutral faction.
    I like this person.

I'd like them to be a playable race for both factions. More likely is that would be NPC race with various reputation clans.

I'm in the "reputable faction" boat. It's been stated by Blizzard that they don't want to do a race for both Horde and Alliance because they want you (in PvP) to be able to tell what that guy over there is without having to mouse over him. Having to mouse over a race to see if he's a good guy or a bad guy sounds like it'd be rather annoying. If they were to become playable, I doubt they'd be a "class", but would rather become a race for the Horde. That said, there's plenty of neutral interactions from them, working with both Horde and Alliance NPCs, so I suspect they'd just be a new reputable faction.

Stood in the Fire themightysven's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would like them to be multiple neutral factions, maybe with some opposing the others a lá Scryers v Aldor in the manner of different courtly houses.
    Ewok Sith Lords are all about Agility

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by themightysven View Post
    I would like them to be multiple neutral factions, maybe with some opposing the others a lá Scryers v Aldor in the manner of different courtly houses.
    I like this idea also! This was a lot of fun in BC. They should make more then 2 imo as they live in clan's and there should be a lot of them arround.

An April fools joke.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pandyr for Horde and Pandaren for Alliance. The way I would like it.

If they add Pandaren I am not too sure how they could do it.
    Both factions would need to have them because to just give them to one faction would be a bad move.

And if they did give them to both factions then that would mean they could talk to each other because they would both speak the same language.
    But knowing Blizzard they would just say that the other Panderans just split from the reg ones and made their own language :P

I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nvrsbr View Post
    If they add Pandaren I am not too sure how they could do it.
    Both factions would need to have them because to just give them to one faction would be a bad move.

And if they did give them to both factions then that would mean they could talk to each other because they would both speak the same language.
    But knowing Blizzard they would just say that the other Panderans just split from the reg ones and made their own language :P .
    Hero class ftw ! Both factions get to play it. Would be something though if Pandaren from horde and alliance could talk to each other, but then they would have to talk in pandaren and not in common.

Deleted
    WTB playable Pandaren for Horde and Alliance.

Deleted
    A neutral reputation faction I reckon - they can't be playable because there's only one faction and they can't be on both sides - plus they've only just made Worgen and Goblins playble, so I reckon they'll just be NPCs

Another Hero class for both Alliance and Horde

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Obsiddias View Post
    A neutral reputation faction I reckon - they can't be playable because there's only one faction and they can't be on both sides - plus they've only just made Worgen and Goblins playble, so I reckon they'll just be NPCs
    They could lend us their soldiers, so they can help defeating the danger that is above Pandaria. In this case a Hero class is possible for both factions.

I don't quite want them to be like Ramkahen, but I do want them to be a rep faction. It should be a lot more involved though... I mean how much have we seen of Ramkahen/Dragonmaw/Guardians of Hyjal since we were leveling?

I want there to be a new hub city in the midst of the Pandaria kingdom.

Deleted
    Something like drunken monk. :>

Deleted
    I'd love a new hero class, but it won't happen so maybe a reputation faction?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Essenji View Post
    I want there to be a new hub city in the midst of the Pandaria kingdom.
    This gonna happen anyway. Pandaren or not. Blizzard will never introduce new land, without a new Shatt or Dalaran.