10+ Year Old Account

Buying s10 wep, also need spec advice(pvp)

I only play 2s for points but once we got to 1600 we just keep getting cc spammed and I get blown down. Im currently 2h frost and picking up my new wep today and was wondering if unholy or dw is any better at running down healers. Rather not go dw frost but if I must! I will.

Also ment the 384 wep(s)
    Last edited by teebo; 2011-08-10 at 04:17 PM.

Dw frost is more viable in arena now then it has ever been but it does have pros and cons more so better in the long run for 5v5 and RBG's.
    If you want me to go more in depth to both the pro's and con's or why its not as good in 2's as oppose to 3's or 5's I can aswell

But ultimately Stay 2-H frost or go unholy

Frost provides more burst then unholy atm but unholy gives more sustained if you line your ghoul/gargy/trinkets all up you can get decent burst on the healer though.

If your healer is getting CC a lot then unholy might be worth a try as putting UF on him will keep him from being traped/polly/saped Etc for 30 seconds and is pretty op in 2's.

Get a 2-H weapon first since you will have the option to switch back and forth between both 2-H frost and unholy and try both out. If you try unholy just reforge for Haste if you dont like it just reforge back to mastery and stay frost. If you really wanna try DW buy the S9 weaps and try it out first so you dont waste precious conquest.
    Last edited by Domenik; 2011-08-10 at 06:25 PM.
    (█████████████████████ΞΞ██ΞΞΞ██ΞΞ█████████████████████)
    Ghost -- Jedi Consular -- Shadow -- Infiltration 8/31/2
    {Scheduled Raids | Organized PVP | Community Oriented | Helpful to one another | Team Speak provided | Website}
    Why wait Join today! still recruting!

1st : it's 378 weap and 391 at 2200 rating

2st: The post above me says haste for unholy and mastery for frost. Last i've read haste was still better for frost, especially with 2h but maybe i'm wrong :/
    Last edited by jangkun; 2011-08-10 at 06:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Domenik View Post
    Dw frost is more viable in arena now then it has ever been but it does have pros and cons more so better in the long run for 5v5 and RBG's.
    If you want me to go more in depth to both the pro's and con's or why its not as good in 2's as oppose to 3's or 5's I can aswell

But ultimately Stay 2-H frost or go unholy

Frost provides more burst then unholy atm but unholy gives more sustained if you line your ghoul/gargy/trinkets all up you can get decent burst on the healer though.

If your healer is getting CC a lot then unholy might be worth a try as putting UF on him will keep him from being traped/polly/saped Etc for 30 seconds and is pretty op in 2's.

Get a 2-H weapon first since you will have the option to switch back and forth between both 2-H frost and unholy and try both out. If you try unholy just reforge for Haste if you dont like it just reforge back to mastery and stay frost. If you really wanna try DW buy the S9 weaps and try it out first so you dont waste precious conquest.

Yeah Ive went UH to get it a shot.

2st: The post above me says haste for unholy and mastery for frost. Last i've read haste was still better for frost, especially with 2h but maybe i'm wrong :/
    For PVE yes. In pvp your main source of damage is Howling Blast and Frost strike which Mastery directly effects its all about burst
    (█████████████████████ΞΞ██ΞΞΞ██ΞΞ█████████████████████)
    Ghost -- Jedi Consular -- Shadow -- Infiltration 8/31/2
    {Scheduled Raids | Organized PVP | Community Oriented | Helpful to one another | Team Speak provided | Website}
    Why wait Join today! still recruting!