Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gangstagibbs View Post
    If MoP is in fact the next expansion and pandaren become a playable race.
    I admit I would be willing to forgive the crappy community for another year if Alliance got Pandaren and Horde got Thundercats.

Guild Wars 2 will most likely be my final switch over (If it lives up to expectations).

I played this game for PvP, and like you mentioned, it's gone completely to shit. If I wanted to play a PvE game I would pick up a console game.

Kaeja - Stormrage
    // Thanks to maybenotquiteasheavy for the Signature & Avatar! //

Deleted
    Real money Auction house
    Real Money Item store(NOT including vanity items)
    When I get bored enough to not want to log on anymore.

If the either of the first 2 happen, then I will be gone and never return, except to leave a ranty thread somewhere.

If it's the third option, then it will be a sad day for me, but I won't try and justify it by looking for a reason to quit. Sadly, I feel that day is coming sooner rather than later.

Me and my friends quit on and off every few expansions for the exact opposite reason as OP. We always end up getting gladiator titles regardless of class make-up, but it's always just too easy and bores us quite quickly.

I would recommend playing DoTa and Sc2 in your WoW breaks, as the pvp is more "balanced" and the skill cap of those games is leagues above the horribleness of WoW.

TL;DR WoW (or any game) remaining incredibly easy will make people not want to play.

Paid server transfer, name/faction change killed this MMORPG
    It promotes bad behavior, there are no repercussions with such an easy out, why make a big fuss about some guy you will never see again. This made players more tolerable to trade chat spammers,
    bg botting,
    ppl not carrying their weight in PVE,
    pug leaders stealing loot, gold DKP pots,
    ppl abusing VTK system "ha im unkickable enjoy the next hour of my asshatery"

wotlk made things too easy i went from an elitist guild to a less serious casual guild, still cleared content within reasonable time and had more fun doing it.
    cata ups the difficulty, my guild quits, I dont wana go back to my old guild, and shudder at the thought of pugging anything in this game.

I did try joining a new guild, but didn't really have a sense of a guild community, bunch of friends that talked in officer chat, then hundreds of random ppl that got recruited just to lvl up the guild

---------- Post added 2011-08-10 at 01:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Buying ingame advantages for real money, it ruined every MMO.
    Going F2P, that ruined other games for me.
    And generally, when I stop liking it.
    I hoped blizz liked all the money they got for their premium services, and compensated the nearly 1 million subs they lost.
    Paid server, name, faction change allowed ppl to rob the bank and get away scott free.
    Last edited by captin hero; 2011-08-10 at 05:19 PM.

being rushed to the level cap and then sitting at it with nothing to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    An expansion based around pandas.. oh wait

yeah WoW keeps pumping out the same old content and it really gets old, people are so bad now as well (REALLY FUCKING BAD), want to blame everything on someone else even though they sat outside the green bubble during Shadows of Hakkar (Zul Gurub) and got owned beyond belief, and so they kick me (the healer) whos constantly on the run cause dps dont know how to auto-attack an add (seriously), plus all my friends have quit WoW way before i did for all the same reasons, and having no one i enjoy to play with really took the fun out of the game for me as well.

not being able to get into arena because i play a Hunter
    pvpers/guildies respond with "do you have any other well geared classes" when ever i try to get into a PVP team.