10+ Year Old Account

Post Mist of Pandaria What I think how it will work with the Races and Class.

This is what i think and nothing is Offical, Now go on and read.

So what i think it will be is the we will get like 2 new Classes.
    A Netrual race that is Pandarias..
    The Pandarias would be on a Island near Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdom for the Alliance And The Horde.
    What will happen is like the Goblin and the Worgen..it a phased Zone.
    now after were like level 12 we can choose Horde Or Alliance..but if we choose Alliance, Garrosh or Thrall wo will be the leader still is not annouced...
    but the will be Pissed...if we choose Alliance samething but Varian will be pissed at us..
    Now when we i think we will see some changes to zones agian...since we have maybe killed Deathwing....and then we have some Zones healed..like Mount Hyjial...
    This is what i just think so...

oh my grammar is not the best....

Ugh...
    Pandarias is a Playable race...we are in a PHASED Zone which mean no one can come here and will never be....
    When we are Level 12...we need to say if we want to be on the Horde or Alliance...
    When we took our choice we have some things we need to do before comming a Ally of what choice we took..
    after that we are part of that and blah blah blah we are on the Alliance or The Horde.....Better?

it still stands...what i am saying is not OFFICAL...
    Last edited by TarzoEzio; 2011-08-10 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Since i suck at telling things

Deleted
    Didnt understand a thing, please make us understand.
    Neutral race doesnt seem likely though wOuld suck in pvp

Quote Originally Posted by Gifca View Post
    Didnt understand a thing, please make us understand.
    Neutral race doesnt seem likely though wOuld suck in pvp
    How would a neutral race suck in PvP?
    Aside from being perfectly balanced.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gaq62VCcnew
    Nevar 4get Exarch Cyn.
    The Horde and The Alliance haven't changed since Warcraft 2. Pandaren are the first true change to either faction for 12 years.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    did this need a nw thread? there is 3 treads about MoP on the front page alone

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a bit of a stretch, but what if we end up encountering azshara in Cata, Thrall helps to cleanse or save her from the corruption she endured and she pledges her allegiance to the horde, Which opens up the ability to create "high elf" characters that have a way to transform into naga, like worgen have for alliance? It's definitely a strecth, but a cool idea none the less.