Preventing Power Infusion

Are there any other buffs other than the Arcane mage's Arcane Power that prevent you from using Power Infusion on others?

I am fairly certain that Bloodlust-like effects also prevent it.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

BL doesn't prevent it, but they don't stack.
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

10+ Year Old Account
    Mazi, I agree with you, I didn't think they stack either (and note that in the guide I wrote) but, one thing bugs me..

The following is taken from EJ http://elitistjerks.com/f77/t110244-...ompendium/p10/

Regarding the Haste vs Divine Hymn discussion, I did some maths on it, and yes, it looks like it's correct from what Alv!ra and the others are saying.

Formula:

You get k more ticks for a hot/dot that has m ticks at 0% haste if your haste is higher than (2k-1)/2m.

For both Divine Hymn and Hymn of Hope, m = 4.
    k = 1 : 12.5% haste
    k = 2 : 37.5% haste
    k = 3 : 62.5% haste
    k = 4 : 87.5% haste

Lifeblood (herbalism) = 4% haste
    Borrowed time = 14% haste
    Power Infusion = 20% haste
    Berzerking = 20% haste
    BL/TW/Hero = 30% haste

Alv!ra stated that he got 21 ticks. To get 21 ticks of DH, that means that k = 3 , which necessitates 62.5% haste. Borrowed Time + Power Infusion + Berzerking = 54% haste, so if has 8.5% haste from gear and talents (not difficult), then 3 extra ticks for 21 total ticks is definitely possible.

On another note, a Troll Disc Priest popping Berzerking, Power Infusion, and PWS for Borrowed Time while under the effects of Timewarp/Bloodlust/Heroism could get a 4th bonus tick of Divine Hymn / Hymn of Hope...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    So the real question is, is he wrong? Or do they stack?

Deleted
    The haste effects don't stack (you just get BL haste). The mana reduction stacks though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivicen View Post
    Just made me consider what would happen if I popped Divine Hymn with 25 stacks of Alysrazor haste + crit buff (im shadow) and 1-2 seconds left on duration...goosebumps.
    Would still get outhealed by a Boomkins tranq. TEEHEE.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivicen View Post
    Just made me consider what would happen if I popped Divine Hymn with 25 stacks of Alysrazor haste + crit buff (im shadow) and 1-2 seconds left on duration...goosebumps.
    I got 48 ticks on combustion while on my mage with 25 stacks, the haste is pretty crazy.