Page 28 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    *exciting clapping*

Looks really nice :3 I want to make my own colorful set of awesome ass pwning!
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pekoe View Post
    INC Pink Tier 13?
    Maybe?
    Please?
    If I get something similar to T5 (Pala) then hell yes

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chugsftw View Post
    Interesting observation is interesting.
    I just asumed Hashom > Hash 'em > Rehash them.

As in, take old items and make them useful, probably by giving the stats of one to the other.

Deleted
    Warpweaver Hashom is an anagram - "A WoW Rehash/Revamp"

Quote Originally Posted by DissPanda View Post
    If I get something similar to T5 (Pala) then hell yes
    IF... the transmogrifier let you change the looks of your armor (which i dont think) other then just a diff colour, then JUDGEMENT SET (pala T2) ftw!!!

Here's a theory that will probably be considered unacceptable by the majority of posters! --

Is it maybe possible that <Void Storage> and <Transmogrifier> are just flavor text for existing NPC functions, just gussied up for some future location with Ethereal NPC's?

The fact that one of the NPC's is an <Arcane Reforger> makes me think that is in fact a distinct possibility.

10+ Year Old Account
    Woot space mummies are back!

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    I just asumed Hashom > Hash 'em > Rehash them.
    Hashom is very obviously a reference to the Banu Hashim clan, which is the Quraysh tribe that Muhammad belonged to. Every single Ethereal NPC in existence has a name that is either an Arab Muslim name, or sounds like it plausibly could be one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it might be possible that "Void Storage" could be Tabard storage (as they've been promising for awhile), and the Transmogrifier will change your tabard to look like any tabard you have in storage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thekrik View Post
    Warpweaver Hashom is an anagram - "A WoW Rehash/Revamp"
    Consider my mind blown. This solidifies it for me. Going to start collecting awesome old gear right now. And no, this isn't sarcasm!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by underdogba View Post
    Hashom is very obviously a reference to the Banu Hashim clan, which is the Quraysh tribe that Muhammad belonged to. Every single Ethereal NPC in existence has a name that is either an Arab Muslim name, or sounds like it plausibly could be one.
    Today I learn something new.

Cheers for the info.

Deleted
    I hope the void storage npc will be finally the always desired wardrobe npc for people that has complete class sets. I still has half of my bank on my main full with class set items from tier 0 to 12, this would be a great solution.

Quote Originally Posted by lewo_darkfluffy View Post
    I really do hope the Transmogrifier is a armor changer !
    if it is your probably looking at 10k gold per transmogrifying.... at the very least.

Deleted
    Appearance change for gear, please Blizzard don't fail us.

Mmmh, Arcane reforge, Change the appearance of spells and effects?

Quote Originally Posted by Seiru View Post
    If these features are premium, I have pretty much no faith in Blizzard anymore. They lose nearly 1 million subscribers since Cataclysm launched, and their reaction is to release premium features to further alienate their player base (who already pays Blizzard monthly to play the game)? I've never been one of those "I'M GONNA CANCEL MY ACCOUNT RAHRGH" sorts of people, but if that is indeed their plan for these features...well, let's just say I would have to make some serious decisions about whether or not I want to continue playing. This isn't just a mount, or a non-combat pet. It's an extremely visible and customized way to change the way your character looks, and it would just serve to make me angry every time I see somebody in full T6 during a BH run, since I'm not willing to pay Blizzard micro-transactions in a game I already pay monthly for. But of course, we could just be getting ahead of ourselves. We don't even know if that's what this NPC does, let alone whether or not it's going to be premium. Angry speculation is fun!
    here's the thing big boy. you don't need to change the look of your gear in order to play the game. you dont need to use the auction house from your smart phone to play the game. you don't need to transfer servers, change your name, or set up groups among your friends on five different servers to play the game. if everyone needed that as a daily part of their gameplay it would be free. but since you don't need it... then you need to pay for it.

15+ Year Old Account
    This better not be a premium feature, they should be trying to keep players not trying to force more money from us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Atop the Golden Throne, wondering how it was easier to get up than back down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stinkfoot82 View Post
    Mmmh, Arcane reforge, Change the appearance of spells and effects?
    Sometimes I wonder if people have even been to the major cities since Cataclysm...
    Again, it's the same as the guys standing by enchanting trainers who REFORGE your gear's stats. No green fire, black ice, red leaves or purple lightning for you.
    Pretty sure the focus should be more on the *other two* NPC types in the pic. The ones who *don't* have their job descriptions cloned from mundane people currently found in major cities.
    Last edited by Leviatharan; 2011-08-12 at 08:58 AM.
    Leviatharan - Level 120 Blood Elf Unholy Death Knight - Inscription/Herbalism - <Conflux> - Drak'Tharon US

Now author of Morbid Musings, a blog dedicated to DK theorycraft. Ish.

appearnace tab even if its not the exact way we want it would be nice. Account wide bank or multi realm bank woul dbe the best thing added to the game in a long time

i think its some piece of outland refreshement which should come someday... but i bet more for this idea that they we will can change the effects/colors of our gear will see