Page 1 of 10
... LastLast
    Deleted

[TV] Big Bang Theory

Tonight I watched an episode where Sheldon had his WOW account hacked. What I find weird is the Police man who said beep beeep beeeeep Pandoria. Wonder what he said that was bleeped out?

All in all a v gd episode xD

10+ Year Old Account
    haha yeah I saw that LOVE this show Sheldon Cooper FTW..

also how the HELL does Leonard get two such smokin hot chicks as Penny and Pria? seriously...
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

the officer's bleeped sentence in the episode is: "the pasadina police department doesn't have jurisdiction in... Pandora"

I wonder why they felt the need to bleep that out.
    Quickly notify an administrator to delete this post because the truth upsets you!

Deleted

[TV] The Big Bang Theory

lol anyone see the episode

The Big Bang Theory 4x19 The Zarnecki Incursion

lol so funny. Sheldon gets his wow account hacked and calls the police

Please search the forums for the most appropriate place to create your thread.

Moving it there now

Deleted
    pretty old episode, but pretty funny.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    pretty old episode, but pretty funny.

It was so inaccurate that i didnt find it funny at all

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokka View Post

but they even took Glen the battle ostrich!

Deleted
    They used real items (Wand of Untainted Power), areas, races, levels. How was it inaccurate? The only thing that wasn't accurate was that you can't sell mounts on the auction house.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mokka View Post
    oh fu! chillax man it was close enough :P and frakkin BRILLIANT, I freakin love BBT
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Big Bang Theory: HEY NERDS ITS A SHOW ABOUT NERDS FOR NERDS DOING NERDY STUFF LIKE WE THINK YOU DO.......BTW NEEEEEEEERDS!

Sorry, i find this show as awful as the scott pilgrim cash in. Literally every other word/action/character is a stereotype wrapped in cliche dripping with latent mockery.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadora View Post
    Big Bang Theory: HEY NERDS ITS A SHOW ABOUT NERDS FOR NERDS DOING NERDY STUFF LIKE WE THINK YOU DO.......BTW NEEEEEEEERDS!

Sorry, i find this show as awful as the scott pilgrim cash in. Literally every other word/action/character is a stereotype wrapped in cliche dripping with latent mockery.
    It had so much potential to be this awful, but it isn't. When i first saw an ad for it i thought it was just another Chuck Lorre stereotyping money grubbing sitcoms but it pulls off satyr (is that the word?) really well and is obvioulsy not a serious anti nerd show, it actually makes them seem kinda awesome.

Not a huge fan of a show whose comedy relies 100% on stereotypes.

I mean, what if they made a show called "The Out of Africa Theory" featuring a bunch of burley black men drinking 40's, mugging people and dodging child support? I don't think it'd go over as well...

Inb4 my analogy gets be banned.

The bleep bleep part is:

"I'm sorry dr. Cooper, but the Pasedena Police Department doesn't have jurisdiction in.... Pandora...."

And Sheldon goes all nerd on his ass. That was the only funny part tbh. How they tracked the hacker etc is very lame, even if you're very good with computers it's highly unlikely that the perp lives within an hour from your house and that you manage to track him down with 5 button presses on your keyboard. And the hacker's acting was just horrifyingly bad.

PS:

We prefer the term "Intellectual badass", not nerd.

Don't watch the show, but I enjoyed the term "Battle Ostrich" for the BE mount. I also enjoyed the relatively WoW based humour regarding Sheldon's choice of race.

Other than that the show isn't funny at all, mildly dazing like any modern show but I will leave the satire to House, Dexter and Luther.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugo Moll View Post
    Consider this philosophical question: If Blizz fails, but noone is there to see it. Will there still be QQ?

Oh god, I love that show. I've only gotten into it recently, but I'm a fan already. I love the humor, although the laughing from the audience is a little bit loud in my opinion at times. I'm really glad that it's nothing like 2 1/2 men, cause I loathe that show.

Also, I've got the biggest crush on Sheldon if only guys like that really existed *sigh*

Deleted

So much this!
    It had potential back when it started airing, but I absolutely can't stand the effing laughtracks, which are definitely overused

sums up everything that makes me love this show, the fact that the "masses" think "nerd" and thinks of sheldon and the gang makes me pee my pants.
    there's two kinds of people who like this show.
    1) the ones that think it's funny that theese "nerds" are terrible with social things.
    2) the ones that think it's funny because what the characters say is true "smart" humor.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Had a good laugh pretty cool show that seems gotta watch it sometime