I need help, or do I? (shadow gear/dmg question)

Yeah so I'm currently doing a few 5 man hc's on my pvp geared shadow priest (geared/gemmed/reforged for healing but cba with healing in pve).

I'm doing shit damage in the heroics, around 10k-15k at best.

Stats is around these lines: 7177sp, 10% haste, 10% crit, 9% mastery and 17% hit (from the spirit on the armor).

So here is the question finally; should I replace all my 371+ pvp gear with gear from the heroics? Even if it's blue or just ilvl 353 epics? Or should I be doing much better with my current stats?

Thanks in advance!

In most cases no. Generally you would be losing to much +int for it to be worthwhile. The exception would be that there might be some things in ZG/ZA where the int hit would be small enough and the secondary stat boost enough to make it worthwhile. You'd have to calculate the item values using stat weights to know for sure which pieces would be worthwhile.

I would rather have a full set of 353 PvE gear than 371 PvE. 10% Haste is VERY low. If you can grab some of the 359 Justice points gear, the choice is very easy, as that shits all over any PvP gear (except for weps obviously).
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

Got some 353/359 pve gear with proper gems and enchants, and reached about 21% haste, made the world of difference, cheers.

You don't need 17% hit for 5mans, reforge that spirit to haste.
    10% haste is way way way low even for pvp gear.

haste+mastery 353s will probably be better for 5mans than 371 pvp gear.

I use an addon to switch my reforges around, ReforgeSaver; So when I switch to holy I can just quickly reforge the common gear; then back again for shadow... might be an option to help you.

That being said, if you can come to do 12k reliably that is plenty for Za/Zg;

I just realized you posted a reply already, nevermind :P