Mining help, Arcane crystal farming.

Short n sweet.

Im unsure if things have changed since the cata but, where is the best place to farm thorium? And there for arcane crystals.

Farming mats for thunderfury if anyones wondering.

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    I did it in silithus, in less then 4 hours i farmed all the arcane crystals for my TF and enough for my sulfaron hand of ragnaros.

also a transmute master is nice to have for this

I normally farm Thorium in Un'goro Crater, but Silithus is quite good too (loads in the hives).

I'd check out www.thenoobschool.com for good farming routes

If they arent cheap / not on AH, try mining thorium in Un'Goro and prospecting what you dont need.

Theres a ton in Winterspring

I usually farm Thorium in Un'goro. One big circle = easiest farming path ever.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Un'goro. In less then an hour a had way more then I needed.

Alright tied between un'goro and silithus. VOTE xD

Quote Originally Posted by fiireballz View Post
    Alright tied between un'goro and silithus. VOTE xD
    I got shitloads from ungoro, I sold like 34 in the few levels I spent there, depends on server but no one was mining the nodes, so many rich thorium nodes... yum.

Deleted
    I tried ungoro and silithis on my lv 68 alt while farming 240 thorium ores. I found going along the edges of silithius by far the best because there were more high yields and some ungoro nods were difficult and time consuming to reach without a flying mount.

Silithus, since everyone first thinks to go to Un'goro.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Un'goro got messed up in Cata. The best places are blasted lands and silithus. I like Silithus because I see more rich veins there than I do anywhere else and it's also the least farmed.

I think some of the nodes in Silithus are underground though, which is a pain. Id say winterspring. I think a lot of people kind of forget it's there. Either way though, try doing a /who for all 3 places and go where there are less people

On an epic flyer, you wont go more than 5 seconds without seeing another node in Ungoro. You wont find better spawns anywhere else.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hands down Silithus has a lot of Thorium (and consequently Arcane Crystals).

Have a look at the following map:

The Teal dots are Thorium veins - Black centre = normal vein, White centre = rich vein. Purple dots are Truesilver. Squares are various herbs (Silversausage, Dreamfoil, Sungrass etc.) The triangles are Silithyst deposits.

Deleted
    Ye that is the silithis route i used just follow the borders. It got me great results