Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    lol ... the things people come up with, its hilarious
    Bleh

Some of the people in this thread have read too many Dan Brown novels.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...monzi/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Crokey View Post
    You know you just wrote 7 paragraphs about some people you have never met, playing a computer game in a way you disagree with?

Quote Originally Posted by Zalizari View Post
    This is the most convoluted logic I've seen in a long time. It's like those theories of how 9/11 was referenced in the bible.

Surely if there was any logic in them adding the numbers together (and it's ridiculous), it'd be in the order which the letters are. 19+23 and 1+17, so we'd be getting a revamp of AQ 42/18. What the hell does Stormwind have to do with anything anyway? And why did they arbitrarily pick letters to go in the namer tha were shifted to the elft of their true meaning.

Just absurd.
    The area the Ethereals are standing in is the design for Stormwind shops.
    Last edited by AmyCape; 2011-08-12 at 10:48 AM.

World of Warcraft - The only game where people willingly pay hard-earned money every month to argue over which outdated content should be re-released for them to clear over and over again, until the next patch, when they'll argue over which old content should be released again.

New Content or GTFO.

Deleted
    Because nobody pointed it out I'd like to say there's actually 2 "H" letters in HasHom.
    *Cough* page 3 *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler View Post
    World of Warcraft - The only game where people willingly pay hard-earned money every month to argue over which outdated content should be re-released for them to clear over and over again, until the next patch, when they'll argue over which old content should be released again.

New Content or GTFO.
    You don't have to pay a subscription to argue on mmo-champion.

-----

@OP if there really is secret message in that one name, there must be secret messages in the other two names. You wouldn't do it for one without doing the others. Look for those as proof that the name was planted on purpose, otherwise I would suspect its a coincidence. The wording does not seem positive enough for Blizzard to actually plant.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    you're likely wrong, and we don't care anyway.
    Source

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mammoth View Post

-----

@OP if there really is secret message in that one name, there must be secret messages in the other two names. You wouldn't do it for one without doing the others. Look for those as proof that the name was planted on purpose, otherwise I would suspect its a coincidence. The wording does not seem positive enough for Blizzard to actually plant.
    Re-read the post. We have now identified the anagrams for the other names.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard isn't that smart. No offense to them, no one is that smart.

Quote Originally Posted by Mammoth View Post
    Fair enough, Best of both worlds!

Quote Originally Posted by Zalizari View Post
    This is the most convoluted logic I've seen in a long time. It's like those theories of how 9/11 was referenced in the bible.

Surely if there was any logic in them adding the numbers together (and it's ridiculous), it'd be in the order which the letters are. 19+23 and 1+17, so we'd be getting a revamp of AQ 42/18. What the hell does Stormwind have to do with anything anyway? And why did they arbitrarily pick letters to go in the namer tha were shifted to the elft of their true meaning.

Just absurd.
    Bears eat beets. Bears. Beets. Battlestar: Galactica.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by godofslack View Post
    Blizzard have previously done similar things.

For example Champion Faesrol and Champion Isimode (Faceroll and Easymode), vendors outside Trial of the Champion.

Quote Originally Posted by thekrik View Post
    Blizzard have previously done similar things.

For example Champion Faesrol and Champion Isimode (Faceroll and Easymode), vendors outside Trial of the Champion.
    That's not even an anagram. It's a cringe-worthy sound-a-like pun. Not that I have anything against puns, puns are cool. If you don't mind burning in pun-hell, anyways.

Warpweaver = Paw War Ever = Pandarian gets into a war and seeks for help -> introduction of Pandaren race
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by godofslack View Post
    You don't have to be smart to make anagrams...
    Refer to the machine you're using to post on this forum.

Deleted
    i've been looking through a text version of the image they leaked, but i havent noticed anything innit.

anyone care to help out?

...you can find an anagram in anything if you look hard enough.

this isn't the da vinci code, it's not that serious.

Deleted
    I'd go for WARdrobe :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Just when you think threads couldn't possibly get any more stupid, this one comes along. I salute thee, human stupidity.

15+ Year Old Account
    Im impressed the OP found this, i wish i had that much spare time, or luck in my life
    me jelli :>
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s