Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheEaterofSouls View Post
    Someone already said Hashom is an Arab inspired name. Probubly a coincidence.
    Lets move along shall we? (also AVGN proved that SMB3 was satanic..)...also pokemon -.-
    Yeah it took me two seconds to notice Hashom and Razhid, Rashiid and Hashom are both Arabic names, I think its because Ethreal are Arab inspired like Dwarves are Norse, and Draenei are Indian (and Russian).

Ragnaros - AR organs.
    Sulfuras - La Surf Us
    Arthas- has Rat.
    Cataclysm- A calm cyst.

I don't think their names are anagrams, but still it's funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gawwad View Post
    You don't have to be smart to make anagrams...
    Refer to the machine you're using to post on this forum.
    That still means that Blizzard made a conscious decision to make 3 names anagrams in a facebook picture. Not only that they had to choose particularly to create new AQ quests at some point and allow them to be leaked AND place it specifically in SW for the anagram to work. It's simply insane. I have serious doubts that Blizzard plans things that far ahead.

10+ Year Old Account
    My location is irrelevant to your interests
    Well Blizzard did say this would be the biggest patch since the Cataclysm patch itself, and the fact that they posted it on facebook with "intresting..." it's just too obvious to be a coincidence. Infact I think this is a sign from them.

Quote Originally Posted by thekrik View Post
    Re-read the post. We have now identified the anagrams for the other names.
    My eyes have been opened, I'm a believer.

I actually think you're right. The image was a teaser, but the true leak was hidden in the names, which is that AQ is coming back soon.

There's too much here to be coincidence, despite the AQ part being a stretch. But maybe they wanted it to take longer to solve.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    you're likely wrong, and we don't care anyway.
    Source

10+ Year Old Account
    OP is a troll.
    You can get EVERYTHING you want if you "translate" it the way you want it to look like.

Quote Originally Posted by phai View Post
    OP is a troll.
    You can get EVERYTHING you want if you "translate" it the way you want it to look like.
    Please demonstrate by getting the word "everything" from the word "translate".

I think there is a point where you get enough coincidence that the probability swings in favour of it being planted. With all three names being translated and more importantly related with a message that implies that the picture is not a the real leak, then you're passing the point where probability favours it being planted.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    you're likely wrong, and we don't care anyway.
    Source

More old stuff? I feel for you guys.

So this has gone from an amusing coincidence to paranoid delusion based on the edit to the OP. I wonder how long until people start blaming the Illuminati...
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

Deleted
    Okay that last one is just stupid. Like, really stupid. Using the remaining letters and arbitrarily adding their one-step-to-the-right shifted numerical values together to form a random WoW term. Really? Also the supposed "WoW revamp" has already happened. Cataclysm, remember? Also they're not gonna revive an old instance so soon again.

Deleted
    "Transmogrifier"? isn't it griffier? with double "F"? Trying some myself i get "A sign of merrits"
    I believe in OP, but following that logic i think there are names behind Transmogrifier, Void Storage and Arcane Reforger aswell.

Mists of Pandaria is an anagram for Dipsomania Farts.

Deleted
    I will be delighted if I am proven wrong, but I think you're looking too deeply into a teaser screenshot.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think I cracked it guys

AQ40/20 but since Cata its been AQ40/10 40+10=50 AQ50 AQ's numerical value is 1, 17 1+17= 18. 50-18=32. What year was Jesus crucified, it is commonly believe that Jesus was Crucified on 32 A.D at the age of 33. 33, Patch 3.3 Fall of the Lich King 4+2+3+4+4= 17 or AG. AG means Angry Garrosh which has 12 letters, 12 divided by two is 6. 6x3 epansions is 666 (I am certain 6x3 is 666).

Please keep your religious conspiracy crap out of this thread. Because someone uses anagrams to tease someone else that doesnt mean they believe in the devil.

Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Please keep your religious conspiracy crap out of this thread. Because someone uses anagrams to tease someone else that doesnt mean they believe in the devil.
    LMAO dis guy
    Durr siriuz bizniz guiz

Quote Originally Posted by Gouled View Post
    I think I cracked it guys

AQ40/20 but since Cata its been AQ40/10 40+10=50 AQ50 AQ's numerical value is 1, 17 1+17= 18. 50-18=32. What year was Jesus crucified, it is commonly believe that Jesus was Crucified on 32 A.D at the age of 33. 33, Patch 3.3 Fall of the Lich King 4+2+3+4+4= 17 or AG. AG means Angry Garrosh which has 12 letters, 12 divided by two is 6. 6x3 epansions is 666 (I am certain 6x3 is 666).
    lol, spooky.

On topic: my first thoughts on reading the OP were, "Interesting." I do believe you're onto something.

A true gamers hunt could be referring to the actual figuring out of the other two. Alternatively, it could be "A true hunters game" which could refer to Sylvanas and something to do with her during 4.3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Wait what? 666 is not the devil its the number of the Beast. Who's beast? I'm beast, blizzard's going to make a patch about me because of how Beast I am.

No i just dont like people using religion in EVERY goddamn thing. One thing happens and everyone is OMG REPENT. Why cant people use science for a change?

10+ Year Old Account
    /aluminum foil hat