Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    This is making me think of that shitty movie about the number 23 and you should be ashamed for that.

The hell is this?

I don't even....

Quote Originally Posted by Zalizari View Post
    This is the most convoluted logic I've seen in a long time. It's like those theories of how 9/11 was referenced in the bible.
    When it got to the numbers part it completely reminded me of that South Park episode.

Seriously, this is hilarious.

Also today is 13th of august, august is 8, 8+13 = 21, the magical number in blackjack, which means today is a lucky day, which explains why I found this thread.
    I liek fysix

Trying to be clever, i took 'SWAQ' as 'southwest ahn'qiraj' and found an empty cave that was empty aside from a few bones.
    maybe I missed something?

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maddonut View Post
    Trying to be clever, i took 'SWAQ' as 'southwest ahn'qiraj' and found an empty cave that was empty aside from a few bones.
    It's the bones of...
    Fandral's son. Sure. Fandral was at the AQ war.

Which means we'll see his son next patch, which means War of the Ancients raid.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

But. I. Dont. Understand.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by maddonut View Post
    Sadly that cave has been there since vanilla so I doubt it has relation to xpack or 4.3 unless they kept the cave there since vanilla and recently wanted to use it as hint..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheeler View Post
    World of Warcraft - The only game where people willingly pay hard-earned money every month to argue over which outdated content should be re-released for them to clear over and over again, until the next patch, when they'll argue over which old content should be released again.

New Content or GTFO.
    Speak for yourself. I don't have to work that hard for $15.

As the details of 4.3 come out in a German interview: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/959465-Some-4.3-Content-confirmed.-Deathwing-Raid-3-new-5-mans-and-appearance-change-NPC

where does the anagram stand? Do you think that 2 of those 5 mans will be AQ?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    you're likely wrong, and we don't care anyway.
    Source

Sounds cool.