10+ Year Old Account

Talking Early Night Elf map shows Pandaria.

This map is quite the find, I found it in an old blizzard game manual for an unreleased game (Warcraft 2.75 Culling of Ashenvale). The game was canceled due to lack of content, it had 7 minutes of gameplay, and 32 minutes worth of cinematic. The early rendering of Culling of Ashenvale cinematic was reused for the Frozen throne cinematic.

Of course this was a map made by blizzard when they stilled used their epic Ms paint skills to create maps (Lost vikings-Warcraft 2 era).
    Last edited by Mythodiir; 2011-08-12 at 11:37 AM.

You're kidding right? you probably did that yourself... thats parts of the Earth's map badly drawn in Paint....
    Bleh

Great fake....great as in, I like the names/references to the asian countries
    Indoya - India
    Ni hondia - Nipon - Japan
    Indoya Nesia
    etc

Also who couldn't like a map featuring zerg protoss and TARREN lands in wow

xD

HOWEVER.....the mists of Pandaria, being the mists that surround Pandaria preventing others to ever find it...that my friend is quite interesting...never thought of that....I could see it work
    WoW characters that need/deserve to get killed/punished/otherwise removed from the story: Tirion(dead now), Thrall, Malfurion, Sylvanas(soon?), Jaina, Tyrande

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halsynd View Post
    You're kidding right? you probably did that yourself... thats parts of the Earth's map badly drawn in Paint....
    I am not kidding I am serious. ):

---------- Post added 2011-08-12 at 05:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vasti View Post
    Also who couldn't like a map featuring zerg protoss and TARREN lands in wow
    I thought everyone had some speculation that the Starcraft, and Warcraft universe are one. Infact all this time Terran, Protos, and Zerg have been battling over a newly found plot of land (for them) so close to Kalimdor.

10+ Year Old Account
    All hail MS paint

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.google.com/search?q=Warcr...ient=firefox-a

http://www.google.com/search?q=warcr...ient=firefox-a

Kinda weird that no one on the entire internet has heard about this "game", or this "map" except you. You must be the one true god!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    http://www.google.com/search?q=Warcr...ient=firefox-a

http://www.google.com/search?q=warcr...ient=firefox-a

Kinda weird that no one on the entire internet has heard about this "game", or this "map" except you. You must be the one true god!
    Blizzard and a select few who pre-ordered the game knew about it, people who pre-ordered the game had the option to get their money back or to get the game I decided to get it, after I played for 7 minutes, and watched the long cinematic I threw the game in my garbage can. Luckily I haven't took out the garbage since 1998. Something else that plagues my mind is how I was born in 1996 and can remember all this, no, no wait up something here just doesn't add up.

edit: Only two other people took the game the rest got their money back as even Blizzard admitted Culling of Ahsenvale was not worth the money. The other two are Jim the hermit who has abstained from civilization after he completed the game, and Robert Hans the German Billionaire tycoon who was crushed underneath a falling Anvil while tying his shoe laces on the corner of Franz street and Abbey road, his family promptly then sued the company responsible. Acme.co then stated "We are so sorry for restraining anvils over walkways, this is a hazard that can hurt people who just happen to be under an anvil's proximity the precise moment the wire is starting to fail. This has lead to many unfortunate untimely deaths.".
    Last edited by Mythodiir; 2011-08-12 at 12:44 PM.

Deleted
    That looks a bit like Earth, Indonesia. I also doubt that there are so many little islands.

hahha I see what you did. You change china into Pandaria haha.

you know what would be really hilarious? if this guy was actually being honest and telling the truth even though no one believes him

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cptmyname View Post
    you know what would be really hilarious? if this guy was actually being honest and telling the truth even though no one believes him
    I don't get why everyone thinks this is a joke, this probably the best resource we can use for future speculation on Pandanren and it's under minded so heavily. Also I am not some sort of skilled artist who can make amazing Ms paint art like blizzard. Blizzard has used Ms paint much in it's earlier works, just look back to Warcraft Orcs&Humans a game made entirely in Ms paint, also it follow the classic conventions of the blizzard art style.

Quote Originally Posted by Gouled View Post
    This map is quite the find, I found it in an old blizzard game manual for an unreleased game (Warcraft 2.75 Culling of Ashenvale). The game was canceled due to lack of content, it had 7 minutes of gameplay, and 32 minutes worth of cinematic. The early rendering of Culling of Ashenvale cinematic was reused for the Frozen throne cinematic.

Of course this was a map made by blizzard when they stilled used their epic Ms paint skills to create maps (Lost vikings-Warcraft 2 era).
    yea that's where you lost any remaining bit of trust, though I stopped believing for the most part as soon as I saw "zerg, protos and terran land"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Hes just trolling all those other posts about speculations about PoM, i mean, come on people, its only a frekin title, it can be ANYTHING.

P.S. i love how Korea is named Starcraft
    Last edited by Halsynd; 2011-08-12 at 05:03 PM.
    Bleh

15+ Year Old Account
    Not real at all. Closed.