Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    avoid talktalk, sky and bt like the plague all can have severe congestion at peak times and as ppl have said talktalk and sky have beyond retarded customer services
    Vigin does have some ping issues with wow, had a few guildies have probs with them.

Personally i would go with BE (bethere) part of the O2 group, been with these guys for years now and it is by far the very best isp ive ever had / seen
    all the maintenance is done at like 3am in the morning to avoid disruptions and they always send you a txt message and email a good few days prior to warn you.
    They also have fantastic customer support, they also seem to know wtf there talking about if you call em (not some pakistani / indian) reading from a script that doesnt know his asshole from his elbow lol. give em a look

www.bethere.co.uk
    RIFT: Valakin lvl 60 rogue / Valakis lvl 60 mage - Zaviel EU, guild "Consortium"
    D3: 60 Barb, 60 Wiz, 60 WD

Been with Sky for about 3 years or so, never once had a problem. Only took 2 weeks to get installed and setup, good price to for unlimited access and never had an issue with it the whole time I have had it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinus View Post
    Im going live somewhere in London deffenetly and my dad seems to like lambeth.
    I live there \o/ yeah it's a nice area, all cabled so I'd suggest Virgin. If you can't get them for some reason go with Be Unlimited.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Platinus View Post
    Stupid Virgin website. I cant look at most of thwir stuff because they need my postcode but i dont live there yet...
    You going to get that with most providers as your location is the factor that tells them what they can offer you.

Avoid Talk Talk at all costs, came last in customer satisfaction for years now.

I'm with Virgin and apart from the rare wow problem they are fine.

Pretty much most other services use BT's cables/wires which to me makes my decision easy since Virgin are the only ones who really give you the speed you pay for, also I don't like being in a situation where two companies can each say it's the others fault.

From the last watchdog thing most others averaged about 1/2 the speed you paid for. This is due to the fact alot of the providers are using BT copper cables which mean you distance from the BT exchange and the number of other users between you and the exchange can reduce your speed.

Apart from the already stated problems with talktalk customer services (last time i had to call them, i had actually caused the problem myself with some xmas lights....... long story), the service itself has suited me fine for 6 years now, obviously tiscali before the takeover.
    Connection never seems to be throttled for me at all, latency sits at a steady 40ms/40ms give or a take a few milliseconds on each side.
    They are as far as i know the cheapest provider by a long way too.

Deleted
    theres again latency problems with Virgin Media in uk...
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2504845678
    And its 2 weeks ago like they fix wow/virgin/teliya problems...
    So i am looking for new int prov now