ilvl 372 Blood DK Tank

I have 1/7 HM experience in FL. I prefer a 25m guild, but will join a 10 if it looks very promising. I have about 12+ years MMO & Raiding Experience. I also have about 8+ years of Raid Leading experience under my belt. I can assure you he is specced, gemmed and enchanted correctly.

Times I can Raid:
    Mon - Thurs
    7pm to Midnight PST
    8pm to 1am MST
    9pm to 2am CST
    10pm to 3am EST

I have about 60 fps in a 25m raid, latency is usually about 50 home and world.

Please also post your times, days, how you distribute loot, and progression.

If you have any questions please post it here or leave your bnet so I can contact you.
    Last edited by Grissome; 2011-08-12 at 10:21 PM.

Mo0o0, and back to the top

Still looking for a raiding guild, please post if you are interested

Anyone out there interested?

Hi, I doubt our raid times will work, but since no one has replied yet.

<Vex> (H)- Gorefiend

We are 2/7 H atm

We raid tues 8-11pm EST
    Saturday 11pm-3am EST
    Sunday 8-11pm EST
    Monday 8-11pm EST

We are looking for a new tank since our current tank has internet problem with no solution in sight
    Our guild runs 3 different 10 mans that are 1/7 H; and 6/7 N

Yeah I get off work at 8pm est....but I am still looking

Still looking, some inquiries but very few and looking for a serious raiding guild.

Deserted
    US-Stormscale / Alliance / TehBoX
    tehbox.net

Raid Schedule:
    Raid 1: Tuesday-Thursday 8:00pm-12:00am PST
    Raid 2: Saturday- Monday 8:00pm-12:00am PST

Current Progression:
    Cataclysm: 2/7h Firelands, 8/13 Tier 11, #1 Alliance raiding guild on Stormscale.

Previous Accomplishments:
    Icecrown: [12/12] (realm first h LK) Heroic: [12/12 HM + Glory of the Icecrown Raider]
    ToGC: [5/5 + Tribute to Mad Skill]
    Ulduar 25: [14/14 + Realm First Algalon] [9/9 HM + Realm First Alone in the Darkness]
    Ulduar 10: [14/14 + Herald of the Titans] [9/9 HM]
    Pre-3.1: [Heroic: Glory of the Raider]

If you think we'd be a great fit for your playing needs, please visit our website for more information. We are looking for reliable, dedicated, exceptional players who can demonstrate a broad understanding of their class and of PvE mechanics. Moreover, you should be able to take a joke and have a good sense of humor, but also be willing to take constructive criticism and communicate with the rest of the guild.

How to Apply:
    Please visit our guild website tehbox.net and fill out an application. If you wish to speak with us directly, ask for an officer (Andabelle, Arbitrr, Benart, Brownnie, or Whishann) in-game. We look forward to hearing from you. Thanks!