Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mind Sculptor View Post
    Some of you guys are just total assholes. Plain and simple, just strait up dick heads. While it my not be funny you guys take advantage of anonymity on the internet to extremes. This person might be trying his hand at photoshopping for the first time or is new at it all the same. Instead of giving any kind of constructive feedback you all just flame away. I think that this could be funnier with a bit more work, he has a very good idea here. You people should be ashamed of yourselves.
    If someone showed me this iRL and told me "I did this myself, what do you think?" I'd still tell them I think it's bad and not funny. People don't sugar up everything they say, even iRL. Internet anonymity isn't to blame in this context.

lol
    needtencharacterstolol@ceral
    Quote Originally Posted by Traknel View Post
    Yes it is. In fact, the next expansion is going to be called "Mists of Metzen" and is just going to be various mobs with his face stuck on them.

<Mod edit: Infracted>
    Last edited by Chelly; 2011-08-13 at 04:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few shops in my time.

Deleted

Deleted
    Some of you guys are just total assholes. Plain and simple, just strait up dick heads. While it my not be funny you guys take advantage of anonymity on the internet to extremes. This person might be trying his hand at photoshopping for the first time or is new at it all the same. Instead of giving any kind of constructive feedback you all just flame away. I think that this could be funnier with a bit more work, he has a very good idea here. You people should be ashamed of yourselves.
    Yes. We should all hold hands instead, and sing songs around the campfire...

Take a deep breath, will you? All that happened was some poor attempt at a joke. If the image itself was used alongside a good joke, everyone would appreciate it. Instead, all we got was some very poor executed collection of memes. Should nobody point out that this is just not funny? Should we all remain silent, or -even worse- pretend we like it? Critique builds character.

There was no flaming in this thread. Pun intended?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by beno113 View Post
    Haters gonna Hate.
    At least try to understand this phrase if you're going to use it.

When a dude with one leg goes out and wins a dance competition and receives praise from the entire world for his strenuous accomplishment, then one guy comes along and says "Lol he cant dance 4 shit!!11!" ... that guy is a hater. However, many people expressing their dislike for something that's poorly done, looks rushed, offered nothing original or creative and was just completely unfunny are not haters. They're just opinionated.

Get it now?

Next step: Teach the internet how to use the word "Irony!"
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Deleted
    looks delicous

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gnowo View Post

There was no flaming in this thread. Pun intended?!
    This pun was better than the OP's picture. Just thought I'd add that.

Quote Originally Posted by Zillionhz View Post
    By fiber be purged
    =D Made me smile

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaelyor View Post
    Wow... you're all assholes. Why bother coming into a thread and just dicking on someone like this.

No constructive criticism, just "ahaha I hate you and you're crap plus I have no friends and use the internet to outlet my serious issues".

Seriously guys. No wonder those 300k subscribers left wow if we only have people like you lot.
    Constructive criticism? Like what? "Please go watch some comedy and get better at being funny." It's a photoshop picture that he put up for others to see and you expect everyone who thinks it's lame to just sit quietly? It's not like we ran in the dude's house and insulted his choice in underwear... he walked into the middle of a crowded street wearing them.

There was nothing overly negative about the responses in this thread.

i never said you had to like it or anything close to that so anyone who replied with that shit is stupid, the point was that you people are being unnecessarily rude for no reason. It's this little thing called being mature or acting like an adult, but from the way it looks you are all just a bunch of immature teenagers who thinks its funny to be mean for no reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    wasn't fun at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Better luck next time

Not funny sorry, nice try.

i never said you had to like it or anything close to that so anyone who replied with that shit is stupid, the point was that you people are being unnecessarily rude for no reason. It's this little thing called being mature or acting like an adult, but from the way it looks you are all just a bunch of immature teenagers who thinks its funny to be mean for no reason.
    He posted this on a public forum meant for discussion, there is no reason why people should sugar code anything, by posting it here he made it available for honest opinions.

Also, I don't find most of these responses to be rude just honest.

Deleted
    Fiberlands is clever, you get my approval.

10+ Year Old Account
    Since you're on this age-defining thing, let's work with that here.

anyone who replied with that shit is stupid,
    Did you forget that you wrote this by the time you got to the part where you were trying to convince everyone who disagreed with you that they were children?

being unnecessarily rude for no reason
    I've explained the reasons many times. When you post something on a discussion forum, people are going to discuss it. In this particular case, no information outside of a picture was given as a topic of discussion so we offered our opinion on the picture. It's crap. Problem?

It's this little thing called being mature or acting like an adult
    Maturity is not throwing on a smile for the masses or biting our tongues for the sake of someone's e-feelings. Maturity is being able to take the damn criticism and move on with your life. He obviously didn't take the picture very seriously and I highly doubt he was offended at all at the rather humorous responses.

but from the way it looks you are all just a bunch of immature teenagers
    It's funny. I literally just mentioned "irony" a few posts up.

Fiberlands, lululul. i got a chuckle out of it. =)
    'murica

10+ Year Old Account
    "Stop hitting, the man is dead!" -Azeroth Observer

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiglo View Post
    This looks photo shopped...
    I've seen quite a few 'shops in my time and you are correct sir, 'tis indeed photoshoped.