Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

I haven't left Shadowform since I hit level 40 in Vanilla.

This is the Shadow Priest pride thread. This is for all you sexy ladies and gentlemen that think Dual Speccing is the worst thing that ever happened to us, or have just been waiting since the beginning of time for Shadow to finally be the top dps spec in the game. Remember when people would say "Shadow Priests are like warlocks but worse"? Now people are saying "warlocks are kind of like shadow priests, but not as good, or nearly as sexy." Let us revel in our hard earned superiority and the fact that we are by far the coolest spec in game.
    ^infraction

nope, you left shadowform alright. blizzard has reset priest talents countless times, shadowform is a speced talent meaning when your talents reset you lose your shadowform
    /thread

Deleted
    Also, not dying since vanilla is impressive.

Lewlipopz shut this one down pretty easily. Thanks!.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clawtrocity View Post
    Didn't you know? Bibi drinks Golden Chocolate out of Wine glasses that are made out of the frozen tears of the world leaders while relaxing in his yacht/submarine home made entirely of diamond(That's right diamond with no "s" as in 1 singular diamond yacht/submarine). On his days off from MMO-Champion(Everyday cause we do all the hard stuff obviously) he can be caught napping with the Gorillas of Australia.

i actually thing dual spec is amazing and that we need tri specs XD

Quote Originally Posted by Lewlipopz View Post
    nope, you left shadowform alright. blizzard has reset priest talents countless times, shadowform is a speced talent meaning when your talents reset you lose your shadowform
    /thread
    Either "WHOOOOOOOOOOOSH" or you're just an ass, probably (guaranteed) the latter.

I'll agree with OP. I rolled my priest for shadow and absolutely loved it and I still do!

Quote Originally Posted by SPEX3 View Post
    This is the Shadow Priest pride thread. This is for all you sexy ladies and gentlemen that think Dual Speccing is the worst thing that ever happened to us, or have just been waiting since the beginning of time for Shadow to finally be the top dps spec in the game. Remember when people would say "Shadow Priests are like warlocks but worse"? Now people are saying "warlocks are kind of like shadow priests, but not as good, or nearly as sexy." Let us revel in our hard earned superiority and the fact that we are by far the coolest spec in game.
    You must have died at least once. Or at least once cast a healing spell. I call your bluff!

woooow you never respecced and never tried healing.. wooow I'm soo impressed you're so awesum and pro and omg will you marry my sister so we could be brothers and play together all teh time?..

erm.. no wait... that's kind of pointless thread IMHO o_O'

Nowhere near pointless as this post ~ Ultima
    Last edited by Ultima; 2011-08-13 at 07:28 PM. Reason: Infracted.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewlipopz View Post
    /thread
    NO U!

Continue thread.
    ^infraction

I get that you like your spec and all but how can you disregard one of the best addition to the game!

Edit: Nothing wrong with carrying a shadow pvp dual spec eh?

I remember when i healed bwl as shadow and nobody could inspect ur talents had to spec heal to raid though
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

I think you are all missing the point here that he means he hasn't specced into anything else than shadow since vanilla...
    Specs: I5 3570K - GTX 670 - 8 gb ram
    My youtube page: https://www.youtube.com/user/aldrashan

Quote Originally Posted by Aldrashan View Post
    I think you are all missing the point here that he means he hasn't specced into anything else than shadow since vanilla...
    Thats not what the thread title says!

I've sticked to a single spec on most of my characters during multiple expansions so there's really nothing special to it.

This is nothing else than a shadow appreciation thread and that's what my priest as always been so rock on wooo.

Deleted
    stil Warlocks ar Shadowpriest best friend.. so dont generalize them down

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Naw I have a holy spec, and I was disc off spec in wotlk. I've healed raids in both of those expansions, I just deeply prefer shadow. It's what I wanted to play as since I got my own account, and it's what I specced into at level 10, and the only vision I ever had for my character. I love all of its mechanics and visual effects (shadowform is the coolest spell in the game). I'm just here to see who shares my love and passion for the spec.
    ^infraction

I don't think, from the content of the post, that the title is supposed to be taken literally. Perhaps I am wrong though, but it seems a silly notion to even suggest, so it logically it must not be intended to be taken literally.

I think dual spec is to little, I need atleast two options more, that's why I am leveling another priest

Guild begged me to go shadow in BC for the synergy with warlocks and I've been shadow since. After a holy pally in vanilla and a resto druid from release to ToC I really didn't feel like another healer.

*cough*Dark Intent*cough*

I've always thought of Shadow Priests as wanna-be Warlocks. Except Warlocks are way cooler (I wanna see you (Spriests) call down a flaming rock that's really a daemon, or steal someone's soul and put it in a cookie (My warlock isn't only deadly - She's a great chef too!))

EDIT: Don't get me wrong - I like Shadow Priests. I just think Warlocks are cooler.