Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    I love taking a break from my warlock to play my SP. I find it much more forgiving than my lock and now adays the numbers just roll in (even after DI nerf). Dual spec is great because with two casters sometimes its fun to try the healing side of things.

i think he doesnt mean "havent left shadowform" literally...

Quote Originally Posted by Lewlipopz View Post
    nope, you left shadowform alright. blizzard has reset priest talents countless times, shadowform is a speced talent meaning when your talents reset you lose your shadowform
    /thread
    Truth, Also if you hate dual spec so much just dual spec shadow, that way no one will be like okay you go heals now because we needs it. Thats what i did with my paladin when he was my main, dual spec Ret so there is no choice, one for PvE one for PvP. Also im not a spriest so my opinion may not matter to you guys .w

Playing a lot both my lock and spriest. There's no chance lock looks as brilliant and darker then spriest ^^.

Affli spec is more boring then else (quite big numbers tho)...easier then spriest and more clumsy. Gets quickly frustrating when, for any reason, your shadow embrace falls off, wich ALWAYS happen at execute phases.

Demo is the REAL fun. More complex to s.priest in melee range (far easier if u stay ranged). Sick AoE numbers when u got demonform and felstorm. Manageing pet abilities is very cute feature. Swapping is cute as well. Jeez, demo spec is a drug. Doesn't look as good as s.priest, but goddamn if it's funnier...
    Problem is that is not as purple as my little shadow puppy.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Should give shadow priests Moonkin form.

Quote Originally Posted by SPEX3 View Post
    This is the Shadow Priest pride thread. This is for all you sexy ladies and gentlemen that think Dual Speccing is the worst thing that ever happened to us, or have just been waiting since the beginning of time for Shadow to finally be the top dps spec in the game. Remember when people would say "Shadow Priests are like warlocks but worse"? Now people are saying "warlocks are kind of like shadow priests, but not as good, or nearly as sexy." Let us revel in our hard earned superiority and the fact that we are by far the coolest spec in game.
    Friendly tip, don't ever say again anything about a video game is sexy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewlipopz View Post
    nope, you left shadowform alright. blizzard has reset priest talents countless times, shadowform is a speced talent meaning when your talents reset you lose your shadowform
    /thread
    Your avatar...

Speakeasy is that you?

Quote Originally Posted by pickley View Post
    Thats not what the thread title says!
    You dummy... by Shadowform he means Shadow spec.. how smart should you be to understand this?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xStandeR View Post
    You dummy... by Shadowform he means Shadow spec.. how smart should you be to understand this?
    but...but... he says
    Naw I have a holy spec, and I was disc off spec in wotlk. I've healed raids in both of those expansions

I agree shadow priests are the coolest looking class/spec in game

10+ Year Old Account
    Played a mage since classic, then switched to SP at Cata launch for my raid groups comp. I love it. When I was a mage I thought nothing was better than sitting back and just blasting away, but the finesse and nuances of shadow priest are much more enjoyable.

Bravo OP on attempting to make a positive thread. Booo! to all the ppl trying to jump down his throat about staying in shadowform...come on, really? Reading comprehension and inferencing FTL.

15+ Year Old Account
    This thread. It can go nowhere.