Best Fish on your server to make money?

I just got into fishing. What's the highest priced fishes on your AH?

The 3 fishes for feastes only really.

Deepsea Sagefish makes a decent amount also.

The Lightbringer eternalwhitemoon's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Highland Guppy and Lavascale Catfish, wow they are SO expensive. Surprisingly fathom eel isn't so bad.

Deleted
    All three fish feast mats sell for 250-400g a stack on my server.

10+ Year Old Account
    Guppies followed by catfish.
    Guppies can only come from the pools in the highlands iirc and catfish are usually farmed in the open waters in uldum.
    Either way, both are stupid expensive to buy, hence why I farm and sell em.

Quote Originally Posted by Lohe View Post
    If you're semi-hardcore or semi-casual what's the other half? To me, they're both the same thing.
    Canicus - 577 - Arcane Mage - US Mal'Ganis Horde - 12/14H T16

The cataclysm feast ones are the most expensive ones. If your lower lvl (char or profession lvl) you could do with deviate fish from the barrens.

Alot of people have gotten into the fishing market recently (My guess is alot of them are botters, but thats besides the fact). Lavascale is now the best market, Severed Sagefish dropped down to 45g a stack today.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Deepsea sagefish(mainly cooked into int fish) goes for like 120-150g per stack on our server for a long time. (Doomhammer EU Horde).

Really wish there was a killable mob variant of int food, strength food is so easy compared to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    All three fish feast mats sell for 250-400g a stack on my server.
    Your server needs some fish bots.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Deleted
    Yeah the 3 fish for feasts, and/or sagefish, but the feast fish are way more expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Dathorize View Post
    Alot of people have gotten into the fishing market recently (My guess is alot of them are botters, but thats besides the fact). Lavascale is now the best market, Severed Sagefish dropped down to 45g a stack today.
    Same on my server, used to make 200g+ a stack off the sagefish and guppys, until people came along and posted 20+ stacks of them at sub 100g prices. Just not worth farming them against that...

Deleted
    Highland guppy, 200g a stack , dunno about the other 2, being those 2 lava and fanthom or wtv the name is.