Deleted

Healing Priest seeking Help! :-)

Hey Fellow Priests! I'm confused about some things so figured i'd come here and get an answer from people that'll know for sure :-)

Basically what I want to know is:

For A/AA Spec what should my stat(s) priority be?
    For SoS Spec what stat(s) priority be?

And also what Glyphs do I use for each spec because there's Glyph of PW:S / Barrier / Prayer of Healing and Penance to choose from...

I raid in a 10man strict guild if that helps you to be able to answer my questions easier and these are the healing setups we'll end up running with:

- Disc Priest, Resto Shaman, Resto Druid
    - Disc Priest, Holy Priest, Resto Shaman
    - Disc Priest, Holy Priest, Resto Druid

The Guild Leader also said like 95% of the time it'll just be the case of 2man Healing so also these setups:

- Disc Priest, Holy Priest
    - Disc Priest, Resto Druid
    - Disc Priest, Resto Shaman

So yeah, what spec should I play and what should my stat priority be :-)

Thanks a bunch in advance!

---------- Post added 2011-08-15 at 09:47 AM ----------

Anyone? :-(
    Last edited by mmoca476ccb987; 2011-08-15 at 02:19 AM.

Deleted
    The way I do SoS is int>crit>spirit>haste>mastery but that is just the way I've learned works best with my play style, more often than not there isnt a bread and butter build for healing priests. (Some will flame me for my build I'm sure). Imo it's just about trying what feels best, give it some time and teel your GM that's what you are doing.

Edit: also depends on how good you are at using your mana cds / if you have Veiled Shadows, because then you can afford to have less spirit.

Deleted
    Thanks for the reply! :-) My question(s) still feels unanswered though sorry :-(