Poll: Spaghetti or Rice

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Neither. I eat meat with my meat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Both? It all depends what food you are going to eat it with...

Rice. Feel like it's great with anything and is the base for a lot of great dishes. Spaghetti is great too but I don't feel like it has quite the same level of versatility.

Depends.

Do they have sauces? or bland?

If so, what sauces?

Spaghetti with butter/galic? Alfredo? Meat sauce?

Rice with gravy? Butter? Fried? Asian sauce?

There's a big difference in hierarchy dependently. Mashed potatoes and rice might have been a better comparison, as they can hold some similar sauces.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzzentch View Post
    honestly what happened in BC? it's like the 60's of WoW everything is in awful colours, shit doesn't make sense and i feel like i'm trippin bawls everytime i level an alt past 58...
    Shattarath is kinda pretty but outside is a technicolor nightmare that looks like someone tied horses to the contrast slider and fired a rifle

Brown rice is go!

I absolutely love both... but I'll have to go with rice, it's just on a completely different level of awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    RICE /thread

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Lol on these forums? Spaghetti would win any day on mmo-champ, westernized forum much.
    Boiled pasta, or noodles, came from Asia. The Italians threw their sauce on it and called it their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Zypherz View Post
    I actually mean spaghetti You know, the stuff that you twirl onto your fork =D
    Still too vague as spaghetti can refer to a noodle or type of dish (dish = noodle + sauce).

rice because of sushi!

..how can you lump these 2 foods together?

"What's better: Carrots of Fried Eggs?"

Like, it's 2 different types of foods.
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

I rarely eat both, I haven't had rice in years now that I think about it. Spaghetti I only eat once a month.