Thread: Pitbull 4

10+ Year Old Account

Pitbull 4

Hey ladies and Gentlemen of MMO-C, I am having trouble with pitbull, particularly having the same profile across several characters. I have it set up exactly how I want it on my Lock and it is under the profile of 'Jesung - Aszune' However when I log onto my Shammy and find the profile labelled 'Jesung - Aszune' It looks totally different than what it looks on my Lock. I don't see a way to save a profile on my lock it just seems to be under the name I mentioned earlier.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

In what way "totally different"? Colours, position or anything else?

EDIT: Best of all would be if you could provide pictures.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    With Pitbull4, the default profile is always going to be Default. The one easy way to ensure each of your profiles is using a specific Profile is by going in and tell the profile editor you want to use that name for that toon. If selecting, or creating, a new profile clears your current setup.... just use the "Copy From" function in the profile editor, and copy the "Default" profile.

I currently have 4 different profiles setup for my Pitbull 4:
    Warlocks
    Paladins
    Priests
    Druids

These just happen to be the only toons I currently play. I would obviously have more profiles setup per class if I actually played them. The first thing I did was setup a basic setup under the "Default" profile, and made sure it saved. I then went into each of my toons and created the new profile for them based on the class they are, and used the "Copy From" function, and copied the "Default" profile. From there you can edit/modify any fine details (i.e. warlock soul shards, paladin holy power, eclipse) for that class. I tend to do this for the majority of my addons actually.

www.youtube.com/duomgod