Ibuypower computer for $750?

Hey guys.. I was looking at this build: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16883227353 and I wanted to know if I could get anything better from customizing a build at ibuypower.com for the price?

I called up ibuypower support to ask about shipping/warranty details and they told us to buy it directly from their site instead of newegg. They said it was "limiting" us by getting it from newegg.

Now, I'm not too big on computers so every time i configure a PC on their site it ends up being a ton of money :/

Anyone wanna recommend a pre-built PC i can buy on ibuypower? Please and thank you!

I really think you could do better building your own, the processor they have built in for that computer is not that great, and if you are buying for WoW the number 1 thing that you want to be good is your CPU

like I am looking on new egg right now on there prices that range 500-750, and let me tell you this is why I stay away from prebuilt PCs now, one thing looks amazing, then all of the sudden you read further and find a major flaw in it that gives it the reason for its lower then normal price.

I looked on ibuypowers site to, and even there one thousand dollar range computers have some flaw in it, that makes you go"Oh thats nifty, then go" "Oh wait...that graphics card is meh for that price =/ " Prebuilding really helps you avoid those little mistakes to.
    Last edited by Biggiej; 2011-08-15 at 06:51 PM.

i can't build a pc since i have no idea how to. so i only have that option.

i looked up review for the processor and it seems fine. I have a 2.4 ghz processor right now and it runs WoW fine with a 9400gt lol.

plus.. buying stuff separately is a pain when it comes to getting things fixed and shipping it out with different warranties, etc. I'd rather just ship my entire computer off and have them fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gindry View Post
    i can't build a pc since i have no idea how to. so i only have that option.

i looked up review for the processor and it seems fine. I have a 2.4 ghz processor right now and it runs WoW fine with a 9400gt lol.

plus.. buying stuff separately is a pain when it comes to getting things fixed and shipping it out with different warranties, etc. I'd rather just ship my entire computer off and have them fix it.
    Go with that one then I guess, you aren't gonna get a much better deal unless you build your own, everyone at first never knew how to build one, we just read the manual or looked at online guides, newegg even has a 3 part guide out now that is up to date on how to build your own computer.