Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Cenarius has a screwed up family, two hot moms, yet he shags the uggliest creatures on Azeroth and have the Centaur and Magnataur as sons and daugthers...
    Actually it was Zaetar (his son) who was 'seduced' (WTF) by Theradras and created centaur

Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    I saw nothing about the darkspear tribe where exactly do they fit in to all of this? and they should add goblin to this. screw blood elves there lore is the easiest to know.
    I have to disagree there,the darkspear tribe has the least lore of all the horde races.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    It should come as no suprise that an Evolved Pokemon can defeat it's unevolved form.
    This makes plenty of sense. It also explains why trolls/nelfs are such good hunters. Gotta Catch 'Em All

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Archaos View Post
    Archavon.
    Isn't Archavon a Stone Giant?

---------- Post added 2011-08-16 at 06:51 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Actually it was Zaetar (his son) who was 'seduced' (WTF) by Theradras and created centaur
    Nevermind, was still think about a detail from the RPG book.
    Last edited by mmoc516e31a976; 2011-08-16 at 06:14 PM.

Isn't Archavon a Stone Giant?
    Yes, he is made of stone.

*Edit* nevermind, Earth Giants are apparently beings like Aggramar, the Vanyr.

Quote Originally Posted by Edlarel View Post
    Yes, he is made of stone.

*Edit* nevermind, Earth Giants are apparently beings like Aggramar, the Vanyr.
    Nah, you're right; All the bosses in VoA are different types of giants, Stone, Iron (Used for wind because of the electricity), Fire, and Ice.

It's called getting completely smashed and waking up in the morning with LOTS of regrets.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge Malthred View Post
    It's called getting completely smashed and waking up in the morning with LOTS of regrets.
    That's what Cenarius would have you think. The pure fact is Theradras *sunglasses* rocked his world.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge Malthred View Post
    Considering that his father is now tied to the Magnataur, I'll say it's in the genes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    That's what Cenarius would have you think. The pure fact is Theradras *sunglasses* rocked his world.
    Oh you clever little rascal popping out of nowhere looking cool and disappearing again ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Or maybe Theadras was once captain of the cheerleaders and that dirty player Cenarius told her all the right things to get what he wanted than pretended not to know her after. She lost herself in a bucket of bon-bons watching Opera Windfury every day and became the rather... robust... entity we know today.

-He believes Kaja'mite might have sinister origins. Specifically it says "Need tae research that ore. Somethin's nae right about it."
    Night elves that lived on an isolated island in southwest Kalimdor created Kaja'mite as a brown bread spread. Tastes a bit like beef bullion. Kaja'mite sandwiches are a delicacy in that part of the world.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Oh you clever little rascal popping out of nowhere looking cool and disappearing again ^^
    I'm working on an extensive shoop to turn Hodir into Khaz'goroth. So I have only a limited amount of time for witty (or less witty) remarks.

10+ Year Old Account
    So Daddy shagged an elephant and Junior shagged.... that thing. 8I Still a really, really weird family.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    So Daddy shagged an elephant and Junior shagged.... that thing. 8I Still a really, really weird family.
    That's what you get if your mommy's had sex with a stag I guess...

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Bahaha. I wonder how well the "no they didn't" brigade will deal with this unsurprising turn of events.
    i don't care about that particular subject, but things have been retconned back and forth so much i wouldn't be surprised we someday learn that the opposite is what actually happened.
    10 years ago we had Steve Jobs, Bob Hope and Johnny Cash. Now we have no Jobs, no Hope and no Cash.

Maybe he was trapped in an instance with Tony Robbins and he put the whammy on him like in Shallow Hal...

Deleted
    EDIT:-The who corrupted Sargeras is finally answered. The first demons that Sargers fought were dreadlords, infernals, doomguards, and what looked like a male succubus.
    The name for a male succubus is incubus. Just so you know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarlot View Post
    The name for a male succubus is incubus. Just so you know.
    I only copy-pasted the post from the US WoW Forum. I know about the Incubus.

Yes we have been over the Incubus, its achivements, failures, and even its short stint as 'face-man' for a line of Nike shoes marketed towards women.