Personally I'm hoping on making a Settler guild that'll maintain content around the mid levels to help new players and such, perhaps shift gear during major content patches to build up the relevant areas or places that need to be farmed for mats to get people ready for new content.
    Twas brillig

Quote Originally Posted by Skytotem View Post
    Personally I'm hoping on making a Settler guild that'll maintain content around the mid levels to help new players and such, perhaps shift gear during major content patches to build up the relevant areas or places that need to be farmed for mats to get people ready for new content.
    Huh... that's actually a new and interesting idea for a guild focus. Could definitely be fun and interesting considering some of the things settlers can do requires multiple settlers to accomplish.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossNgen View Post
    *snip.
    There's no point in talking about this further.
    Carbine already addressed your demographic by making a cross server / same server option.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

What a great idea!

My only fear is that the settler has too many perks to bring to the table then any of the other paths!

Ill personally make my main an explorer, but still having a settler makes things very very convenient.

Is it too early in the day to be hoping for a great release for Wildstar Wednesday tomorrow?

I want every part of this. Every. Single. Part.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Huh... that's actually a new and interesting idea for a guild focus. Could definitely be fun and interesting considering some of the things settlers can do requires multiple settlers to accomplish.
    I seriously hope housing neighborhoods isn't a cut feature, because casual or not, it's a kickass idea for someone like me who wants all of his friends and contacts in the same area when everyone's doing nothing, and I think it'll strengthen the unity withing guilds.
    Last edited by CrossNgen; 2013-05-28 at 08:15 PM.

Thumbs Up

I like it

Still worries me, how many benefits a settler can bring that the other paths lack.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakorath67 View Post
    Still worries me, how many benefits a settler can bring that the other paths lack.
    Settlers bring benefits that don't benefit themselves as much, but can apply to a much greater quantity of people. The others have greater personal benefit.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    First, I've never said "Ruins your life" or anything like that, I said ruin a reputation, and why shouldn't we? people like that shouldn't be a part of the community, because all they do is corrupt it.
    Here's my response to that:
    he wont care if he ruins your life
    With that out of the way, I present with the sweeping generalization - emellishment of the year award: *trophy*
    you basically support ninja looters and the likes, who just want to get what THEY want without thinking about the people they hurt, these are the people who don't belong in an MMO, and if a group of people out there are willing to go into far lengths without getting any rewards out of it, these are the people who wish to build a better community.
    I don't support people who think they need to go at lengths to punish those they disagree with and demand that the game systems be designed to enable them in that vain pursuit at the detriment of an entire playerbase. That's idiotic. There's really no point discussing this with you, other than to further prove my point right.

People create whatever illusions for themselves they need in order to behave the way they want. In this case, I specifically have said most people saying No Dungeon finder, or same server only, merely look for the easiest way to try and punish other people for their actions. That in and of itself has nothing to do with building a community.

This is an example of how communities are built:
    I support your endeavors wholeheartedly. While I won't be a part of it, I think the idea is amazing. Hopefully lots of RP people and others with a similar creative and engaging mentality will play the mess out of this game and build a real community in the process.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Here's my response to that:

With that out of the way, I present with the sweeping generalization - emellishment of the year award: *trophy*

I don't support people who think they need to go at lengths to punish those they disagree with and demand that the game systems be designed to enable them in that vain pursuit at the detriment of an entire playerbase. That's idiotic. There's really no point discussing this with you, other than to further prove my point right.

People create whatever illusions for themselves they need in order to behave the way they want. In this case, I specifically have said most people saying No Dungeon finder, or same server only, merely look for the easiest way to try and punish other people for their actions. That in and of itself has nothing to do with building a community.

This is an example of how communities are built:

I support your endeavors wholeheartedly. While I won't be a part of it, I think the idea is amazing. Hopefully lots of RP people and others with a similar creative and engaging mentality will play the mess out of this game and build a real community in the process.
    It's obvious you're going to great lengths to win this argument with insults, and as it continues it'll only gets worse, so I'll be the bigger man and just say agree to disagree.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well as we can see they are using pixar grafic. So if they are smart they would probaly realise a movie (cinema or something like a cartoon) and they can get loads of ppl hoked for it.
    Story would probaly be before they attacked human planet. And when they run too the bunny planet and so on.

Not every1 is watching internet.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Hi, im completely new to this thread and this game, (just heard about it 10 minutes ago) so i wont read the entire thread for info and i'll just ask these few questions.

Any info on when beta will start?
    Any videos of boss fights?
    Will this be a F2P game with microtransactions or will there be a subscription?
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post
    Well as we can see they are using pixar grafic. So if they are smart they would probaly realise a movie (cinema or something like a cartoon) and they can get loads of ppl hoked for it.
    Story would probaly be before they attacked human planet. And when they run too the bunny planet and so on.

They never attacked the human planet, the current "Human" race is just Cassians who rebelled against the current Dominion order.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's obvious you're going to great lengths to win this argument with insults, and as it continues it'll only gets worse, so I'll be the bigger man and just say agree to disagree.
    I'm not insulting you at all. There's not a single insult directed your way. If you think calling you out on jumping to conclusions and telling me that I support ninja looters erroneously and without any merit is 'insulting' then you have a rough life ahead of you. If anything, I should be insulted.

Also, saying that me supporting a certain activity is idiotic is not insulting you either. It would be idiotic of me to support Republicans, or pistachio ice cream, because I think those things have no future in our world. I think you would like for this to be personal, because you can't find a way to present a valid arguement.

That's ok though, I'll be here if you do.

---------- Post added 2013-05-28 at 04:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    1) closed has started already, all under NDA
    2) Just the first 'world boss' in a lowbie zone, sorta
    3) No definite word yet.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    Hi, im completely new to this thread and this game, (just heard about it 10 minutes ago) so i wont read the entire thread for info and i'll just ask these few questions.

It's closed beta right now.
    No, NDA, supposedly a dev vid soonish of them though.
    Unknown.

k. I'll keep an eye on this thread then thanks for quick answers.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Quote Originally Posted by Descense View Post

I highly doubt that there will ever be any kind of movie, much less one that appears in theaters, based off of this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not insulting you at all. There's not a single insult directed your way. If you think calling you out on jumping to conclusions and telling me that I support ninja looters erroneously and without any merit is 'insulting' then you have a rough life ahead of you. If anything, I should be insulted.

Also, saying that me supporting a certain activity is idiotic is not insulting you either. It would be idiotic of me to support Republicans, or pistachio ice cream, because I think those things have no future in our world. I think you would like for this to be personal, because you can't find a way to present a valid arguement.

Right there, you're passively implying I'm stupid, because I've over generalized something and then forgot about it. I'm really tired, and I'm always losing my train of thought,

---------- Post added 2013-05-28 at 08:47 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusher View Post
    I highly doubt that there will ever be any kind of movie, much less one that appears in theaters, based off of this game.
    I can seriously see them do more shorts, though, like how Valve do their Meet the Team trailers.

Right there, you're passively implying I'm stupid, because I've over generalized something and then forgot about it. I'm really tired, and I'm always losing my train of thought,
    Yup, he did the same to me a few pages back. His arguments are apparently "whoosh" over my head. I always just have to smile when I realize that my mother survived cancer, my father is now fighting cancer and my little sister is authistic with several other impairments, yet someone always wants to win the internet by being a mean little bitch. Because that's important, winning on the internet.

Yes, infract me. Truer words seldom get spoken.