Poll: Do you support Kubo-sensei's decision?

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: *Spoilers*Bleach(The TV show AND manga) theory*Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Destil
    Mods if this isn't allowed just lock it..saying it ahead of time because I didn't catch anything rule related that couldn't let me really.
    Nothing against theories, but I'm merging into the existing manga discussion thread, since we already have 3 active bleach threads (manga, tv, and "favorite character").

15+ Year Old Account

Re: (SPOILERS) Bleach Manga Dicussion (SPOILERS)

Is Gin acting like he doesn't want Aizen to succeed? He first tries to tell Ichigo to run, threatens to kill him when Ichigo doesn't, then he just acts like he was playing around when Aizen shows up.

Quote Originally Posted by Fooliecoolie
    Is Gin acting like he doesn't want Aizen to succeed? He first tries to tell Ichigo to run, threatens to kill him when Ichigo doesn't, then he just acts like he was playing around when Aizen shows up.
    I don't know why but I'm starting to suspect Gin is with Squad Zero..
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

15+ Year Old Account

The other question is where did Rangiku disappear to? I thought for a while she was going to confront Gin but she just ran off.

15+ Year Old Account

Last warning for spoilers if you haven't read the new chapter OR are just watching the Anime which isn't caught up yet.
    If you called this before the last issue, damn you're good.

Quote Originally Posted by seam
    If you called this before the last issue, damn you're good.
    No, but the last issue when I saw Isshin slash Aizen, something seemed..off.

I thought I was imagining it but when I saw a panel of a blank, purely black eye..it was like I wasn't even looking at Aizen..and I was correct...it was a mere shell.

As for everything I posted? I figured that out within 3 seconds of reading the last chapter.

Everything began to make sense .

No, but the last issue when I saw Isshin slash Aizen, something seemed..off.

I thought I was imagining it but when I saw a panel of a blank, purely black eye..it was like I wasn't even looking at Aizen..and I was correct...it was a mere shell.

As for everything I posted? I figured that out within 3 seconds of reading the last chapter.

Everything began to make sense .
    well, all we can do is wait and see what happens with Aizen in this weeks episode. I myself think Gin is proabably a good guy.
    Armour is no protection against the blessed tools of the righteous

Quote Originally Posted by Eye Heart GS

Bleach is a poorly written, snail's paced heap of shit with no coherent plot, cringe inducing dialogue and more wasted space than the inside of the average WoW player's head. Never seen someone's finger take up an entire page or 4 years turned into 10 minutes before I made the mistake of reading Bleach.

Unless you're a masochist, read One Piece instead where things actually happen.
    Well this'll be fun to decimate your failure of an insult. I read One Piece, and I honestly love it, even with the flashback currently. Its characters have become more in depth, and the writer of it(can't remember his name) has created characters we've seen in maybe only 4 chapters that we've grown a bond to. I admire and respect One Piece completely.

As for Bleach? It is written at a slow pace. Tite Kubo always comes through however. We all hate when one week someone may say their Resurrecion or maybe 2 major characters we've been waiting for will get into a brawl or a Bankai and then the next week it either happens or it's disappointing.

Every single writer has their reasoning for what they do and what they write. Ever single chapter is linked. Such as currently. Tite hasn't had Aizen killed yet, and Aizen didn't kill anyone who hasn't revealed all of their abilities(aside from Yama because since Aizen's so strong now, it's obvious he's going to come back and go Bankai).

Every chapter that someone's fallen they've come back in a few later when a character we all love is down for the count and about to fall. They come back, grab our attention again, and give us a fight we've wanted.

We've all loved seeing our most hated person get beaten left and right chapter after chapter until he finally struck back.

Tite hasn't revealed anything for Aizen because he's saving it, like he's saving a lot more.

He's a writer who makes you keep reading by cutting you off from something you've waited and waited for. And until it's built up to the furthest possible, when you can't wait anymore, you finally get it.

We waited chapter after chapter for instance for Ichigo to finally face off against Ulquiorra for real. When we finally all reached our breaking point and couldn't wait any longer, Tite delivered and did it brilliantly.

He's doing this for the plot, and to give us a climactic, epic, and final battle that we've wanted to see for years.

Chapter's out at mangastream.com

Not a bad chapter. Seems like Gin thinks Aizen's gotten a bit crazy eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Eye Heart GS
    Looks like Goku and Gohan are about to start their training in the hyperbolic time chamber to beat Cell

Owai....
    Wanna know the sad thing?

I thought that immediately too..LOL.

15+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if they are going to cut back to Kenpachi and Byakuya versus Yammi now.

Nah I'm theorizing that the whole reason Tite didn't show any other Bankais is because he's saving it for this major battle.

Why?

Simple: The Vasto Lordes are still in play.

I think what's going to happen is we're soon going to switch back to Bya and Ken beating down Yammy, and just as they do, they see this mass of elite soldiers heading for a Garganta, ask Yammy what the hell are they and he tells them they're the Vasto Lordes.

From there they'd aid Aizen in his SS take over, then Captain after Captain would pop in popping Bankai after Bankai.

15+ Year Old Account
    Or if the Vasto Lordes could show up to destroy Yammy in order to get the Shinigami and humans out of their Hueco Mundo.

The important thing to think about it is, are there even any Vasto Lordes in existence at this point in time?

There are only a few at any point to begin with, a whole army oh Vasto Lordes would be cataclysmic just in power. Reiatsu would rip holes in the fabric of reality.

But we have never seen a true one before. We have seen Ichigo's Hollowx2 transformation. But even then, is that a true one? Even Aizen who has the hougyoku, sure it grants whatever the receiver it wants, but even it has a limit I think. Simply because no one has ever seen a Lorde before. Plus it has to have a limit to how much power it can bestow. Anymore than it can would simply throw everything in chaos. That and no one has an idea on how much power a Vasto Lorde has. Aizen might wish and imagine it but he probably is a far shot off then what he expected.

What if the Lordes have their own sect? the weakest ones are at what Aizens power is right now in the series and the powerful ones have so much power it would even cause Aizen to run and shit his pants.

Its a guessing game right now. All I can say for sure is that this series is sticking to the Dragonball Z line pretty well.
    Armour is no protection against the blessed tools of the righteous

Woah..what the heck is the Final Getsuga Tenshou..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Woah..what the heck is the Final Getsuga Tenshou..
    the spirit bomb

aka tirions heroic leap to 1 shot frostmourne and arthas

15+ Year Old Account
    What happened with Gin and Aizen? Did Gin attack Aizen or vice versa?

15+ Year Old Account
    Ahh, Aizen is popping mortals like zits...

10+ Year Old Account
    woa i never liked the form of his zanpaktou, zangetsu but tensa zangetsu, his bankai, looks damn awesome.
    "Don’t focus on the one guy who hates you. You don’t go to the park and set your picnic down next to the only pile of dog shit."

15+ Year Old Account
    Who do you think who has arrived? Ryuken or Zero Squad?