Time Zone (US East, US West, EU): US East
    Server type (PvP, PvE, RP): PvP
    Server: Bondar Crystal
    Looking for Ally guild? (Yes or no) No
    Looking for Adversary guild? (Yes or no) Yes
    Approximate number of guild members at this time: 25
    Description of who you are and what you are looking for:

Untold Prophecy

Untold Prophecy was formed on November 23, 2004 on the release day of World of Warcraft. While the landscape of World of Warcraft changed time and time again Untold Prophecy not only stood its ground, but flourished.

From our humble beginnings of "raiding" Upper Blackrock Spire through our initial sojourns into the fiery planes of Ragnaros, our battle cry was heard. We survived all of the turmoil Azeroth was subject to over the years and we are not done yet.

A new battle emerges.

With the impending release of Star Wars the Old Republic, Untold Prophecy has once again been called into battle to alter the balance of the Galactic Republic.

Are you with us?

The guild
    Mission Statement
    1. Untold Prophecy endeavors to be a cutting edge raiding guild with a strong foothold in the player versus player domain, all the while maintaining an atmosphere of camaraderie.

2. Our core values
    A. A compromise between hard core gaming and real life.
    B. An enjoyable, loose, but successful raiding environment.
    C. A stable, fun, well respected guild environment. Our goal is to be respected by our allies and feared by our enemies.

3. Closing Statements
    Untold Prophecy has long survived the test of time and the challenge of progression. As one of the last surviving launch day guilds in the World of Warcraft, Untold Prophecy stands true to our purpose. Now Untold Prophecy will once again be a launch day guild in Star Wars the Old Republic. We look forward to continuing the strong history and traditions of Untold Prophecy -- this time with lightsabers!

As a progression oriented guild, it is our goal to challenge the current content of the Star Wars Universe. It is our approach to this that defines the difference in who we are and is the secret to our success. As a Guild we understand that that our players are real people. Here in Untold Prophecy we realize that the measure of a guild's success starts with the quality of your players, not the gear they are adorned with.

We have very high expectations for our members and applicants and it is by keeping these standards that we have, and will continue to maintain, a top guild presence on our realm. As we drive on into the future, Untold Prophecy will continue to provide a stable, fun guild environment where members can enjoy a compromise between the success of server firsts and hard core raiding, and the fun that a MMORPG is intended to deliver.

Untold Prophecy recognizes that end-game raiding and player versus player gaming doesn’t have to be a mutually exclusive venture. As such, we intend to place a significant focus on both endeavors.

Recruitment

If you are the type of player who wants to be the best not just when compared to others, but when you consider your own personal play then I'd highly encourage you to check out Untold Prophecy.

We are especially looking for healers and Bounty Hunter and IA type classes right now but technically our recruitment is open to all classes and specs.

As basic requirements, please ensure you can adhere to the following basic requirements:

1. You must register on our forums
    2. You must be able to hold 80% attendance for official raids
    3. You must be able to potentially raid on all our scheduled days/times.
    4. You must read/understand/obey ALL of our rules of conduct
    5. You must be at least 18 years of age
    6. You must have Mumble. You must have a means of hearing Mumble. You must have a means to speak in Mumble.

Please feel free to examine a detailed Guild Charter available here: swtor.com/guilds/137935/untold-prophecy/public-forum/150144
    Last edited by Vate; 2011-12-13 at 12:34 AM.

Guild name: TI
    Website url: (http://www.swtor.com/guilds/213586/ti)
    GM Name: Vidar (but currently got a random name since theres no available names)
    Faction: Empire
    Time Zone (US East, US West, EU): EU
    Looking for Ally guild? (Yes or no)
    Looking for Adversary guild? (Yes or no)
    Approximate number of guild members at this time: 4

About us and what we are looking for:

LF EU players
    Not gonna sugar cote this, rather say exactly how it is.

Friendly group of people that have played wow together for some time. Wow is getting old so were gonna swich over to SWTOR, and is looking for more members to join us, as well as officers to fill our ranks.
    Although we havent played many years together, we have played wow since vanilla and have a really good understanding off how shit works. If you wanna join us you need to be able to bind your keys and not be a keyboart turner. You also need to understand english, but I dont think thats gonna be a problem if you can understand what Im writing now anyways.

About the guild:
    We are a semi-hardcore guild
    We aim to help each other out and work as a unit.

We are open for everything atm

Thanks for reading
    Last edited by Lanfear1; 2011-10-02 at 05:43 PM.

Guild name:Dead Rabbits
    Website url: http://dead-rabbits.guildlaunch.com
    GM Name: OGNerfherder
    Faction: Sith Empire
    Looking for Ally guild? No
    Looking for Adversary guild? No
    Approximate number of guild members at this time: 9
    Description of who you are and what you are looking for: We are looking for down to earth people who prefer to avoid drama and enjoy being part of a community and playing a game for the sake of having fun. We are very much into helping each other and we fully intend to enjoy end-game content and PvP, while remembering that putting unfair demands on people for their time is contradictory to the goal of playing, which is again to have fun.

Guild name: Rainbow Sith Lords
    Website url: swtor.com/guilds/215195/rainbow-sith-lords
    GM Name: Ze_bass
    Time Zone (US East, US West, EU): US West
    Server type (PvP, PvE, RP): PvE
    Looking for Ally guild? (Yes or no) Yes
    Looking for Adversary guild? (Yes or no) Yes
    Approximate number of guild members at this time: 3, but we really need more!
    Description of who you are and what you are looking for: We are three cool guys looking for other cool guys (and ladies) to join our guild. We are a laid back and relaxed guild, so a sense of humor and not being overly serious about things is a must. But that in no way means we won't be doing our best to get end game content done. We will be doing a little of everything though. But of course initially we will be helping each other level and go through the various flashpoints to level up and accumulate gear. So come on over and join us, friendos! It'll be a lot of fun. Thank you!

The Sundered Guard

The Sundered Guard

Website url: thesunderedguard.com/glades/viewforum.php?f=214
    GM Name: Solaries
    Time Zone : US West to East
    Server type : PvP

Joining Requirements
    You must be 18 years of age or older.
    Be mature, friendly, helpful, and dedicated.
    Be willing to work as part of a team.
    Have a tolerance for profanity and/or crude humor.
    Have a willingness to remain active on Vent/Mumble and the forums.
    Fill out a solid application.
    Voice communication is required.

Our Guild Focus:
    We strive to create a strong, respectable gaming community in TOR that is focused on competitive end game progression.

Who We Are:
    The Sundered Guard is an End Game focused, multi-game guild that began over 8 years ago in Shadowbane with RP-PVP, and since then has played almost every major MMO at launch. Many of our core members have been together since the creation of the guild, but in each world we visit we add new friends to our roster, helping us continue to create a strong community. The majority of our leadership in SW:TOR have both led and participated in end game content in several MMOs, including progression kills and server firsts in Age of Conan, World of Warcraft (Vanilla, BC, Wrath, and Cata), Everquest, Vanguard, and Rift. While in the past TSG has focused on RP-PvP as a guild, in TOR we have the right group of people, with the right experience, to be a competitive and competent end game guild in TOR, while also giving a home to those that cannot or choose not to devote the time to be a competitive raider.

Our Raid Philosophy:
    TSG aims to not only be a competitive end game guild, but to stay true to our roots as a brotherhood: a strong community that has played together for near a decade. We intend to create a strong core group of raiders that works well together toward our common goal. Every play style has its place in the guild, and all will be supported and encouraged however, necessary restrictions will apply for raiding so we are able to do our best as a guild and a raid. All players should get an opportunity to raid, but as a progression guild the more dedicated and experienced members of TSG can expect to see regular raid spots. We also have a loot system (DKP) and a raid schedule that supports our goals of content progression.

Raiding Schedule:
    (Tentative)
    Tuesday 6-10pm PST
    Wednesday 6-10pm PST
    Thursday 6-10pm PST
    Possibility for changing to 3 hours, 4 days a week.

Recruitment Needs:

Bounty Hunters: High
    Sith Warriors: Medium
    Sith Inquisitors: Low
    Imperial Agents: High (Particularly Operatives)
    Pre-launch member goal: 30
    Current member count: 16

What other games do we currently play?
    Many of our members currently play Battlefield 3, EVE, Civ 5, and several other A-list games.

Additional information:
    You can find any more information at our website, thesunderedguard.com/glades/viewforum.php?f=214 We have a charter which should answer most of your questions, an officer roster, and quite a bit of public documents available discussing our history as an organization.

10+ Year Old Account

Savior - Republic

Guild name: Savior
    Website URL: http://www.saviortheguild.com/
    GM Name: Ecks/Dalagrath [MMO-Champion Username: Dalagrath]
    Looking for Ally guild?: Yes.
    Looking for Adversary guild?: Yes.
    Approximate number of guild members at this time: 10

Savior
    Mid-West Republic PvE Focused Guild
    Official Site | Apply Now | Forums

Operations Schedule:
    (Progression) Tuesday | Thursday - 8:00PM - 11:00PM [MST]
    (Alt Raids/PVP) Has not been decided.

Currently Recruiting:

Smuggler (DPS, Heals)
    Jedi Knight (Tank, DPS)
    Jedi Consular (DPS, Heals)
    Trooper (Tank, DPS, Heals)

About Us:
    Savior is a proud, and dedicated PvE oriented guild that focuses on having the most fun out of a game, while striving to progress towards higher end content. We love to have people that can laugh, take a joke, and once in awhile, take one for the team. Our group has been around since Star Wars Galaxies, and has comes through multiple MMO's (including WoW) under different guild names. Are number one priority is to enjoy ToR to the fullest, and see every aspect the game has to offer.

Currently, our website for ToR is being developed and should have a fully functioning forum and website up shortly. Also, if you seek to help the guild with website or other important things, contact the GM and website coordinator.

Requirements:
    Minimum age of 18.
    Capable of maintaining an once a week progression raid.
    Own a microphone and willing to talk on Ventrilo/Mumble.

Applying:
    If you meet the requirements and are interested in joining our guild please visit the official guild website and fill out an application. In most circumstances your application will be processed in 24-48 hours. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the application process or other guild related matters please feel free to contact us at anytime.

Last edited by Dalagrath; 2011-10-09 at 04:11 AM. Reason: Updating Information

Deleted
    An update on my guild:

Guild name: You should run away
    Website url: * i will be making a website asap *
    GM Name: Dubbs / Dubbss (me)
    Faction: The Sith Empire
    Time Zone: GMT
    Server type: PVP
    Looking for Ally guild? (Yes, although not just anywone)
    Looking for Adversary guild? (All opposing guilds will be raped)
    Approximate number of guild members at this time: 1 (/sadface)
    Description of who you are and what you are looking for: Looking for fun people who can have a laugh but are always pretty
    decent at games. Not looking to carry people so ideally have experience in other games competitively. Will be doing PvP and PVE.

Steam: Dubb123

I have started playing around with making a logo for the guild.

http://i53.tinypic.com/2v7tlzs.jpg

Thats the 3D version which ill be using if i make a video intro.

I also had a go at making a Youtube background. This is just something i made in 5 mins as a test type thing.

http://www.youtube.com/user/SqueakLP

Lemme know what you think

Oh also ive been starting to make a website. The forums will more than likely remain here as we have everything we need already set up. The rest (recruitment, news etc) will be updated on the site unless i decide to keep it soleley here (doubt it)

liam-p.com

please view in google chrome as browser cross compatibility hasnt been sorted as its still early days.

Also we now have 7 members in the guild!

Guild name: Heartless
    Website url: http://www.swtor.com/guilds/214258/heartless
    GM Name: Grimgarde
    Faction: Sith (Empire)
    Time Zone: US East Coast
    Server type: PvP
    Approximate number of guild members at this time: 11

To all new applicants:

Thank you for your interest in our guild. I am the GM, Grimgarde. This will be an outline of what you can expect from our guild once you join, and what we expect from you as well. Read the whole post and apply accordingly. Feel free to send me a PM on the SWTOR website or here on MMO-Champion for your application.

Our Guild

This guild will focus mainly on end game pve content. We will set aside a few days a week to raid (days and times not decided yet), get loot, and hopefully get some server first achievements. We will be filling raid spots as needed. As of now we are accepting applicants for all spots. I am highly selective of my applicants, so you might not get in, but I encourage you to try anyway. The officers and I are brothers and friends in real life and have played together for years.

What we are looking for:

I am looking for exceptional players with lots of raiding experience, preferably from World of Warcraft.
    You must have Ventrilo and a mic for voice communication during raids or group pvp.
    You must be able to follow directions and take criticism.
    You must understand and speak english clearly.

In your applications, please include the following information:

Name
    Class you will be playing as (main)
    What role you will be playing as (Tank, Healer, Dps)
    How often you plan on playing
    MMO's you've played in the past
    Raiding experience
    Your contribution to this guild
    Anything else you think is important for us to know when looking at you as an applicant

Things that will not be tolerated:

- Bad Attitude
    - Harassment to any of my officers or fellow members
    - Not following directions when given
    - Spamming guild chat with nonsense
    - Showing up late or being absent from raids without notification
    - Any kind of disrespect to me or my officers
    - Stupid character names
    *Any of the above will result in you losing your raid spot to someone else and possibly get you kicked out of the guild*

I look forward to reading your applications. May the force be with you.

GM Grimgarde
    Last edited by Grimgarde; 2011-10-03 at 04:59 PM. Reason: spelling

<Imperium> US Sith - PVE - EST - 3 Nights of Operations @ 3 Hours per night.

Imperium

US Sith Empire (EST PVE Server)
    Operation Times - Tue, Thu, Sun 9pm -12am EST
    (9 Hours a Week)

Imperium has been a WoW Guild for almost 4 years. Our SWTOR core has been playing together for many years. We have always maintained a strong progressive raid team in 10 and 25 mans with a very minimal raid schedule. Our primary concern when considering new members has always been their ability to communicate, their maturity level, and their ability to participate in a reasonably intelligent conversation. We are currently looking for Core raiders to join our team. We are looking for easy-going people who want to make some new friends and be with a group long-term.

What to expect from us...

- Operations that start and end on time.
    - A community of in-game support and socializing.
    - Leadership that only excepts quality players, and understands mistakes can happen.
    - An opportunity to see all the content SWTOR has to offer.

What we expect from you...

- You need to want to be part of a team. This includes being on vent and taking an interest in the guilds objectives, upholding its principles and securing its longevity.
    - You must be able to verbally communicate in operations.
    - Poor attitudes and disrespecting fellow guild members will not be tolerated.
    - High to perfect operation attendance is required.
    - Ability to suck it up. If you can't wipe all night to a hard boss encounter and keep yourself motivated, don't think of joining us.
    - You must know your class and all of its aspects.
    - You must know all fights, and be around to discuss fights at some point beyond operation times.
    - Be active on our forums.

If you don't think you can handle any of the items above, don't bother applying. If you want to play with other people who can meet these requirements, we want to talk to you.

What we are looking for:

We are building a strong 16 man team. We are currently excepting applications from all classes.

Apply at ImperiumGuild.ca

SWTOR.com site link: http://www.swtor.com/guilds/176892/imperium
    Last edited by Tincan; 2011-11-01 at 12:24 AM.

-----------Welcome to Daedalus!-----------
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Hello everyone, my name is HaloAddict and I will be the Guild Leader of Daedalus. I will not ask for much requirement wise, but there will still be some amount of restrictions due to the seriousness I have planned for this guild and The Old Republic itself.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Raid Times
    Weekends (Friday, Saturday, *Possibly Sunday, Undecided*)
    PST = 7 PM - 10 PM
    EST = 10 PM - 1 AM
    We might add a Weekday group later on.
    PvP Times
    Weekdays (Tuesday, Wednesday)
    PST = 5 PM - 7 PM
    EST = 8 PM - 10 PM
    Additional days or hours may be added according to PvP activity.
    Raiding (PvE)
    Must be willing to attend the three mandatory raiding nights.
    Must know fights prior to the encounter.
    Must have complete knowledge of the class you are playing.
    Must be able to perform the best with your class.
    Must show up to raids, unless you notify an officer in advance.
    Must bring class recommended food/buffs.
    Player vs. Player (PvP)
    Tuesday and Wednesday will most likely be our PvP days, they will be optional.
    We will be holding some serious PvP events but we are mainly focusing on Hardcore PvE progression.
    If you choose not to do PvP those will be extra days off and will not count towards you in any way.
    Requirements:
    1. Must at least be 15 years old or more and act mature at all times.
    2. Must have MMO experience of some sort. For instance: World of Warcraft, Everquest, Lineage, etc.
    3. There will be no tolerance for misbehavior in the guild such as: Signing up then missing raid times, misbehavior in guild chat/raids, begging for any currency, tokens, or promotions of any sort.
    4. You must be available to craft items for other guildies if needed. Maxing your professions is recommended.
    (The list will be updated as time goes on.)
    Now for officers. I will need at least 5 officers at any given point in time for controlling the guild when I am unavailable.
    Requirements for Officer position:
    1. Must be at least 18 years of age.
    2. Must be willing to lead raids and explain each fight as needed.
    3. Must prove that they will be faithful to the guild and be there when I am not.
    4. Settle disputes amongst guildies.
    5. Do NOT abuse the power of Officer.
    Now all these requirements may seem a bit over exaggerated, but if you have played any other MMO with a guild without some type of requirement and control over the guild , you will know that those guilds usually become out of hand and unusable. I am trying to make this guild prosper and make everyone happy in how much we progress every week.
    If you have any questions please ask in the FAQ forum.
    Hope you enjoy, and welcome to Daedalus.
    HaloAddict

Guild name: Daedalus
    Website url: http://www.swtor.com/guilds/23146/daedalus
    GM Name: HaloAddict
    Faction: Galactic Republic
    Time Zone (US East, US West, EU): US East/US West
    Looking for Ally guild? (Yes or no): Yes
    Looking for Adversary guild? (Yes or no): No
    Approximate number of guild members at this time: 10+
    Description of who you are and what you are looking for: Anyone is welcome. The position you get is dependent on how well you play.

XXIII
    The Right Side
    PvE, PvP | Raid Oriented | 18+
    www.XXIII.info

Background:

The members of our guild have experience in multiple games and genres. Ranging from vanilla WoW, AoC, Rift, Aion when it comes to MMOs and Professional gaming in other genre's as well with CounterStrike and League Of Legends. We are mid 20's mostly and looking for other educated and mature members to simply dominate at this game. We aren't in this to add 5000 members and become an over-saturated guild. We joke around and overall have a great time while being the best. We are 100% dedicated to SWTOR.

Our Objective:

We strive for progression we are a heavy PvE guild with a strong PvP side. We believe in exclusivity, no that doesn't mean elitists - well maybe a little bit. We want quality members that are dedicated and become big enough to have our presence felt on the server, but small enough that other people want to be a part of us. We are ALWAYS looking for quality mature members to have a great time with, if you feel this is YOU and you want to be a part of US. Then please apply.

Quick Info:

SERVER: US Server PvP West/Central
    SIDE: Sith Empire
    TYPE: End Game Progression PvE \ Team oriented PvP
    RAID: Times TBA - Pending on schedules and teams that can be formed.
    Website:WWW.XXIII.INFO \ Website launched still being edited and tweaked.

Basic Rules:

18+,

Be mature.

Have Ventrilo installed, and have a working microphone.

Speak english fluently.

Have a decent computer and decent internet connection.

Keep your drama out of the game.

Treat guild members with respect.

Have thick skin.

P.S. - We currently have guild members in beta and will be more than ready when SWTOR goes live. Please have a preorder already made for early game access.

Thanks for reading make sure to Register and Apply.
    Last edited by shalmack; 2011-10-11 at 09:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Updated.

If your guild is not on the main list, it's because you did not give all the info required. Use the template, or I will not put you on the list.

Thanks for all your patience. I've been a busy beaver lately.

*If you are not on the list because you didn't give the info in the template, you will need to update the post with the info AND PM me with that info. I will then add you to the list.

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Guild name: V Squad
    Website url: (full url, no partials): http://vsquad.guildlaunch.com
    GM Name: Vayman (aka Vincer Kaden)
    Faction: Republic
    Looking for Ally guild? (Yes or no): Yes
    Approximate number of guild members at this time: 18

Casual. Friendly. Mature. Organized. Drama free.

On the application form, enter the promotional code: MMO-CHAMPION to earn this special forum reward upon acceptance:

---------------------------
    CLASSES/SKILL LEVEL

Any. Will always be newbie-friendly, too.

LOCATION/TIME

• East Coast, U.S.
    • Weekdays: Evenings
    • Weekends: All/Any time

FOCUS

• Questing, PvE, Story, Crafting, End-Game Focus
    • PvP - maybe. Not required. Depends on how it's implemented in SWTOR.

COMMUNICATION

• Ventrilo Server (Optional)
    • Dedicated Website (Suggested)
    • Twitter (Optional)

LANGUAGE

English

ROLEPLAY

None to Light
    But we take the story seriously; light side/dark side, etc.

Any, but need to be mature/respectful

GUILD STRUCTURE

• Leader, with assistant (r/l husband and wife)
    • Second level leadership for each branch: Ground, Space, Crafting
    • Lieutenants (as needed)
    • Soldiers

MORE INFO

• PM me with questions
    • View the website for frequent updates and more information
    • Main goal: Have Fun, and Be Friendly!
    • Must be OK with working on solo projects within the game
    • All guild activity is optional; it's up to you how much you'd like to do
    • Don't be a leech/mooch, though
    • Don't burn through content. Comfortable pace for everyone.
    • No drama. None. Period.

Last edited by VincerKaden; 2011-12-17 at 04:16 PM.

Shadow Menace

Guild name: Shadow Menace
    Website url: (full url, no partials):
    GM Name: Thynsiia (me)
    Faction: The Sith Empire
    Time Zone (US East, US West, EU):EU
    Server type (PvP, PvE, RP):PvP
    Looking for Ally guild? (Yes or no): yes
    Looking for Adversary guild? (Yes or no): yes
    Approximate number of guild members at this time: 3

Hi, we are a social bunch coming from WoW and Starcraft 2. We know each other irl and work well as a team.
    Looking for social and 'active' members. we consist of people working on a daily basses so raiding(activity) will be evening and weekend based.
    everybody is welcome!

Guild name: Wrath
    Website url: www.Wrath-TOR.com
    GM Name: Endorn
    Approximate number of guild members at this time: 16 raiders

Wrath

Wrath has been a gaming community for over 7 years, beginning as a pre-release guild for World of Warcraft. We are now 100% dedicated to TOR, and our goal is to recreate that success as a community with like minded gamers for the up-coming game Star Wars: The Old Republic.

While we are a PvE Focused guild, we will play on a PvP server for the extra challenge, and will have many PvP events.

Our raids are focused. You are free to chat about anything before and after the raids, and during breaks. During raid time, Teamspeak will be kept clear, and you will bring your A game.

Membership Requirements

• Mature, Active, Dedicated players aged 18+
    • Must have a working mic and be able to speak english over Teamspeak.
    • If you're in game, you're on Teamspeak. No exceptions.
    • Any member who has not logged into the website, or Teamspeak for 7+ days without prior notice will be dismissed from the guild. (both Pre & Post - Release). Daily activity is expected.
    • Pre-Release: All members are required to be active on the forums, official SW:TOR forums, TS, and other games as much as possible.

Raiding

Wrath strongly believes in the mentally of "Progress Takes Priotority". To be a member of Wrath, you must believe that progress is it's own reward. Gear is merely a tool to further progress.

Wrath raiding can be explained by breaking it down into two phases.

Phase 1 - Burst phase

The Burst phase is what takes place immediately after new content is added. Raid times are extended by 1.5 hours each night, and an extra burst raid on sunday afternoons is added. This phase lasts until all current content has been cleared, and is intended to give us an upper hand in raid progression.

Burst Schedule:

Tuesday - 7:00pm-12:30am EST
    Wednesday - 7:00pm-12:30am EST
    Thursday - 7:00pm-12:30am EST
    Sunday - 12:00pm-4:00pm EST (May last longer if people are willing)

Phase 2 - Normal phase

The normal phase is when we settle down into our normal raid times. After 4 weeks of burst, we will have a good handle on the mechanics of the new content, and can relax into a more comfortable raid schedule, without sacrificing progress.

Normal Schedule:

Tuesday - 7:00pm-11:00pm EST
    Wednesday - 7:00pm-11:00pm EST
    Thursday - 7:00pm-11:00pm EST

Throughout all phases, 100% attendance is expected and a minimum of 70% is required.

Rules

• No drama
    • No cliques
    • No arguing over TS
    • No talking on TS during raid time
    • No disrespecting other members
    • Break the rules, and you will be dismissed from the guild. End of discussion.

Official SWTOR Thread: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=368931

Guild name: Beast Mode Engaged
    Website url: http://www.swtor.com/guilds/36687/beast-mode-engaged
    GM Name: Vaxryn GM, Co-GM Belfzorz
    Faction: Republic
    Looking for Ally guild? Yes
    Approximate number of guild members at this time: 5 real life friends.
    Description of who you are and what you are looking for: We are a group of friends who have been playing together for over 6 years. We are veterans of WoW, Warhammer, Aion, and Age of Conan. Very smart and fun people to raid with. There is never a dull moment with us.

We are looking for anyone for raids, pvp, and leveling. We would like you to be at least 18+ years old. We plan to be one of the best guilds on the server. We do not have raid times set yet. We are going to find the best times possible with our core. We plan on being very hardcore. We have a vent so you must be able to have vent and communicate with the rest of the raid.

Send me a message or apply at the website. Thank you!

Deleted
    Guild name: Purgatory
    Website url: purgatoryguild.eu
    GM Name: Zyppe
    Time Zone (US East, US West, EU): EU
    Approximate number of guild members at this time: 34-38

<We're a proud member of TOR Syndicate!>

RECRUITMENT CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE!

Guild Description & Policies

Introduction

First of all, thank you for your interest in our guild, Purgatory!

We’re an Empire side SWTOR guild based at the [PvE server TBA], originally founded 09/2011 by a group of real life friends. Purgatory as a guild is not easily classifiable by the standard terms so often used to place guilds into certain categories. We are neither a Hard- nor Softcore and by no means are we a raiding guild, but we don’t consider ourselves as being completely casual either. Purgatory as a guild is more of a group of like-minded friends, a concept, an idea even.

What’s that then, the idea, you may ask?

Purgatory is, at its heart, a community of friends who aim for one thing, to have fun playing Star Wars: The Old Republic. That’s what gaming is supposed to be, fun, and we do not place boundaries on that fun! The moment you start to place boundaries, drop into certain categories and start to plan your real life around your gaming schedule there’s always that very real risk of it all beginning to feel more and more like work. Gaming isn’t supposed to feel like work, quite the opposite, it’s what you’re doing to relax and have fun!

Our main focus is on PvE content: Questing, Flashpoints & Operations. However this isn’t what we’re all about, since many of us enjoy the PvP element of games also and no doubt there will be guild groups doing Warzones etc. together also. In Purgatory you’re free to do the activities which you find fun and entertaining and I’m sure whatever it is you’ll find fellow members who’d like to join you on your travels!

Goals of Purgatory

Purgatory aims to be more than a mere gathering of people who happen to play the same game. The ultimate goal is to have friends that we can play this or any other game with, who we like and who we know we’ll have a good time with.

We aim to provide a friendly, warm and honest atmosphere with helpful and like-minded people who we hope you eventually come to call your friends. A home away from home and a second family if you will. We wish to make everyone’s playing experience as satisfying as possible.

When it comes to more specific goals within the game, we’re eager to explore every corner of the galaxy and would like to beat all of the content eventually while not necessarily pushing it, but in our own pace.

Guild Ranks

These details may be updated when the game launches and we see how the rank system actually works in-game. Currently we're going with something as simple as:

• Leader
    • Officer
      The rank for majority of our members
    • Initiate
      The rank that new recruits start with. Currently doesn't really differ from the 'Member' class, but in-game we might implement some restrictions to guildbank usage etc. Initiates will be promoted to full 'Member' status when we get to know them better and see that they really are a good fit for Purgatory. Otherwise they'll be removed from the guild. If you have read our policies, requirements & expectations before applying this shouldn't be anything for you to worry about! Initiate phase usually lasts 2-4 weeks in-game, might take longer when only viewing forum activity pre-launch or might be that the actual promoting takes place only after the game has launched and we've seen you in action!

Loot System

In Purgatory we see loot as a tool. Tool to help us beat increasingly difficult game content when it’s distributed evenly and in a smart manner. Instead of using DKP or a similar point system, we’re using the only system we find satisfactory and without any drawbacks, which is to use our brains.

Basically, our looting system is based on the Loot Council idea, but instead of having Officers or some other appointed person distribute the loot, the member base itself is the council. For each item that drops the members who Need that item make themselves known and discuss between themselves who’ll get the item. If all else fails, they will roll on who gets it, but ideally the person for who the item is the biggest upgrade gets it. If there is no Need for the item, secondary call will be for Off-Spec and after that unwanted items go towards guild bank.

This requires that people are aware of the fellow players, know their class and can take a step back from the item to see the big picture.

The reason we’re using this system is because there’s so many drawbacks with the general DKP and equivalent systems. No point saving means there’s no “saving up” for one item and no bidding strategies. This also means that no items are lost due to people being cheap with their precious points and not bidding on certain items which they could actually use. Also eliminates the need to run or check any lists and thus makes progress smoother.

Be nice towards your fellow members and people will vote for you to get items, or be an ill-reputed egomaniac obsessed with loot and you’ll soon find yourself without any support and most likely outside the guild.

End-game content / Operations

We’ll cross this bridge when we get to it.

In other words we’ll revisit the Operations details & requirements later, namely when we have enough max level members who are interested in starting to run Operations.

Currently we can just say that it’s highly unlikely we’ll ever start running Operations for more than 2-3 times per week and will progress at our own pace. We won’t be going into running Operations 4-5 times per week on a strict schedule, because that’s often when it starts to feel like work for many and we don’t want to end up in a state where our members only login for Operations. None of our members will ever get punished for not attending to Operations, it won’t become mandatory. If you don’t care about that aspect of the game, fine, we won’t hold it against you. As well as if you have something other planned or simply don’t feel like it on some days, you’re allowed to sit out Operations. We’ll do what we can on weekly basis and on days when there are not enough sign-ups we simply skip it and do something else instead!

But for now enjoy the game, explore and level at your own pace. Don’t rush, as we don’t get fresh content like this every day. There’s time to run Operations etc. high-level content later as much as we like!

Requirements & Expectations

We have certain requirements which every applicant must meet before they're eligible to apply into Purgatory as well as certain expectations you're going to need to meet once you become a member.

Requirements to apply

• Must be at least 18 years old.
      Sorry, but we have to draw the line somewhere. If you're younger and feel you could show the amount of maturity and respect we're asking for, do apply. We'll still consider exceptional applications as we know that age doesn't say it all!
    • Conversational English to a good standard.
      You don't have to be completely fluent, but it helps if we can understand you.
    • Sense of humor is a MUST!
      You won't survive in Purgatory without proper sense of humor. Although we sometimes apparently have very bad/dark/sick/twisted jokes etc. which not many seem to find as funny... You've been warned!
    • Have read, understood and accepted our guild policies.

Expectations for our members

• Cordial, mature & respectful attitude towards others.
      Both towards your fellow guild mates and other people within the SWTOR community. How you act and present yourself under the guilds banner has an effect to the guilds reputation as well, keep this in mind. We try to maintain a positive and constructive attitude. Therefore we do not accept any sort of griefing, trolling, or generally any kind of negativity or non-constructive criticism towards any other member of the guild or anyone for that matter. We ask that members of our guild treat others as they themselves expect to be treated.
    • Willingness to help others without personal gain.
    • The ability to give and take criticism in a constructive manner.
      Meaning that you can take constructive criticism without getting upset and can give it in a manner which doesn't upset others.
    • Certain level of activity.
      We are not tracking activity with any meters, but we expect our members to remain somewhat active both in-game and on the forums. If you know you'll be gone for longer periods of time (vacation, sickness, technical problems etc.) please let us know at the '/afk' forum, that's what it's for.
    • Don't use 1337speak in chat.
      Usage of unnecessary abbreviations makes our eyes bleed. It's not hard to type "your" instead of "ur" or "you" instead of "u".

Membership Benefits

So you're asking if there's any additional Membership Benefits on top of what you've already gathered from our 'Guild Description & Policies' and 'Requirements & Expectations'?

There is!

As a member of Purgatory...
    • ...You're part of a friendly and like-minded group of people, a community. We help each other and have each other's backs.
    • ...You get to do Heroic Quests, Flashpoints, Operations and Warzones with guild groups.
    • ...You get access to our VoIP services (Mumble, Ventrilo)
    • ...You get access to more features on our Guild Site, such as Member Forums, Shoutbox, Chat, Image Gallery and more!
    And the list will surely grow larger as the game is launched and we see what types of guild features are provided!

For more information about us and our recruitment procedure, please visit our website at purgatoryguild.eu
    Last edited by mmoc5d32b1de3c; 2011-11-30 at 12:44 PM.

Guild name: Malevolence
    Website: we have one I just can't post the URL due to restrictions
    GM Name: Deadly Demon
    Time Zone (US East, US West, EU): US East (Most members are Canadian)
    Looking for Adversary guild? Yes
    Approximate number of guild members at this time:10

Who we are:

We are a group of veteran MMORPG players who are eager to join the Old Republic community and explore as many aspects of the game as possible; with a focus towards end game content.

Our players come from varying backgrounds and all of us have end game experience in a multitude of MMO's as a group and in various guilds of all shapes and sizes.

We are a very calm, composed and devoted guild. Our experience minimizes the drama and players with 'me first attitudes'. We want to work as a team to make everyone strong in order to make the group strong.

Who we are looking for:

First and foremost we are looking for players with a team first attitude; if you're goal is to simply focus on your results alone this isn't the group for you. Outside of this basic requirement we are looking for mature players with end game experience who are willing to work as a team to progress the guild.

It would be a boon to add players with the confidence to be class leaders or players willing to take an active leadership role in the guild; however this is not a required trait.

Canadians are a bonus

Our focus:

Our focus is to get to end game content and so putting together a team who's primary focus is to do so is paramount. We have not formed our raid schedule yet as we want to fill out our classes and develop a schedule with member input.

We will also be developing a PVP edge to crush the Rebel scum...but this will not be a primary focus.

Applying:

Applications will be done on a case by case basis...the first step will be to contact me directly either via PM or using the above community site above. From there we'll get you to register on our website and join the forums to interact with our other players.

So if you wish to join, or have any questions about the guild, feel free to reach out and help us smash some Jedi scum
    Last edited by DeadlyDemon; 2011-10-11 at 02:26 AM.

Pretty Scary - Sith Empire

Guild name: Pretty Scary
    GM Name: Lovestik
    Looking for Adversary guild? Yes
    Approximate number of guild members at this time: 26

Pretty Scary is looking for players to join us in leveling up and taking on end-game content. Our primary focus is end-game PvE, but there will be an active PvP aspect to the guild. Over the past several years we have ran 25 man hard mode raiding guilds in World of Warcraft, with many players participating in PvP at the 2k bracket and above. Not only skilled in MMO’s, many of us are also competitive MOBA and FPS enthusiasts. We’re real gamers, not just niche players.

So what does this mean for you? Why should you sign up with us? Because we know what we’re doing. We aren’t the most hardcore players you’ll ever meet but we’re far from casual. If you’re a seasoned MMO veteran you will fit right in. If you’re new to the genre we can help you unlock your potential.

Our purpose is to play well and have fun doing it. We’re a chatty bunch; you won’t hear crickets in vent. We’ll be spending a fair amount of time playing this game and we want members that will be too. Constructive criticism will be integral to our co-operative play, but you must demonstrate an ability to perform. If that’s something you can’t handle then we’re not the droids you’re looking for.

The bottom line: if you’re looking for a competitive guild run by experienced gamers and a fun environment then apply here and at our SWTOR guild page.
    Last edited by FnKraze; 2011-10-13 at 07:46 AM.

Updated as of 12/13/2011***

Guild name: Rule of One
    Website url: www.ruleofone.guildlaunch.com
    GM Name: Krayt
    Looking for Ally guild? (Yes or no): No
    Approximate number of guild members at this time: About 33 members at this time with 1 complete 16 Man Team. We are building a 2nd 16 Man team which is a little more than half full currently
    Description of who you are and what you are looking for: At the moment we are looking for members for our 2nd 16 Man Team. Need Healers and DPS.

Rule Of One

PvE Focused Empire Guild

Rule of One has been a gaming community of Friends and Family for 10+ years, starting as a Clan in Counter-Strike, and more recently, Guilds from the beginning of World of Warcraft where most of us were successful progression raiders all the way up through Cataclysm. We are now completely dedicated to SWTOR, and our goal is to become a great and successful community with like minded gamers for the up-coming MMO, Star Wars: The Old Republic.

While we are a PvE Focused guild, We will be hosting PvP Events once the core of our group has hit maxed level. All of our Events, both PvE and PvP, will be scheduled events and posted on our Guild Websites Calendar.

During our raids, we ask that you are focused and clear headed. We enjoy a good laugh here and there, and do not mind casual talking during trash pulls, breaks, before and after the raid, but during boss fights we expect everyone to bring their A-Game, Call out what their supposed to, and be focused on their jobs.

Membership Requirements

- Mature, Active, Dedicated people aged 18+ (some rare exceptions may be made)
    - Must be able to use Vent, Mics are required for raiding positions
    - We do ask that you are active. We do realize that RL comes before Video Games and we encourage that, however if you are logged off the game and have no contact with us via the website forums for 2+ weeks without any notice, you will be removed from the guild.

Raiding

Rule of One is a progression guild. With this being said, we would like everyone to know that progression will be our focus, and gear is only a reward for successful progression. We don't want to hear peoples complaining about who got gear over them, or why a piece of gear never drops. We are in it for progression, not whining.

We currently have two teams setup to raid in a progression setting. The first is our Core Progression Team. This team is going to be our semi-hardcore team, raiding three nights a week. While progressing in this team, players will be expected to know the fights, know their class, and do what their supposed to do to get the job done. If we find you are not doing what is expected of you, you will be replaced by a member of our Back-Up Team.

Our Second team is our 16 Man Back-Up Team. This team is going to be slightly more Casual, only raiding 2 nights a week at an earlier time. This team will keep up with the progression team and I plan on having this team clear all end game material as well to keep up with the progression team. Note that this team may not finish around the same time as our core team, but we do plan on having this team clear all end game material as well.

Rule of One's Raiding Schedule is as followed:

16-Man Core Progression Team
    -Monday: 9pm - 12am EST
    -Tuesday: 9pm - 12am EST
    -Sunday: 9pm - 12am EST

16-Man Back-Up Progression Team
    -Wednesday: 8pm - 11pm EST
    -Thursday: 8pm - 11pm EST

-We expect everyone to be online and in vent 10 Mins before the raid begins. If you are not and have givin no prior notice as to why you are going to be late, you will have 5 - 10 minutes to get online and get on vent before you are replaced, there are no exceptions to this rule

-Raids will end at the end times posted above. IF we are making good progression in our raids, we will go to a group vote and if 100% of the raid votes to extend the raid time, we will extend it by one hour.

-Loot Rules:
    As of right now, according to Bioware released information, there will be no need for any loot rules for operations because bioware is testing a loot system that will eliminate all loot frustration. Bioware is introducing the Loot Box System, where each player will be able to loot the boss in an operation, and recieve their own seperate loot from everyone else. You can get any kind of armor, weapon, upgrades or if no gear is in the box you will be givin commendations which will be used to to purchase gear else where.

With that being said, it is also rumored that this system will only take place during the "normal mode" difficulty setting. During the harder settings, looting will be used the same way as a normal MMO, there will be settings that go along with the need>greed>pass system. With this in mind, we are going to use the Loot Counicl System. If you are not familier with the Loot Counicl System, we have an entire forum section dedicated to the system and you can read it on our forums.

We expect everyone who is picked for the operation teams to show up each night and raid for the full extended time. If you can not raid for the entire period of time, then do not ask to be part of the operation team. There will be no exceptions to this rule.

Rules

No Drama

No Cliques

No Arguing over Vent

No Disrespecting Other Guild Members

We are a U.S. East Coast Based guild.

If this like a guild you're interested in, feel free to message me for more details, or head on over to our website at www.ruleofone.guildlaunch.com to apply.
    Last edited by Krayt8291; 2011-12-13 at 06:21 PM.