... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Guild name: Remnant
    Website url: (full url, no partials) http://remnantdw.enjin.com
    GM Name: Eowin
    Faction: Republic
    Time Zone (US East, US West, EU): US East
    Server type (PvP, PvE, RP): PVP
    Looking for Ally guild? (Yes or no) No, already have some from SWG (wanderhome)
    Looking for Adversary guild? (Yes or no) No, see above
    Approximate number of guild members at this time: 13

Description of who you are and what you are looking for: Looking for 5-10 players to join our guild who have a like mindset.

Mission Statement

Remnant is a guild that has been together through various gaming experiences for over 6 years. We are a mature community and are looking for a few players to fill out our ranks as we move into this new gaming experience. Most of our players are over 30 years old and have been gaming for at least a decade through games such as Star Wars Galaxies, WoW, Warhammer, Aion and others.

Guiding Principles:

Remnant is a moderately casual, friendly environment for people who want to play together as a group and see the content of the game. We will raid on a casual 1 or 2 night basis per week in 8 man and possibly 16 man content. Guild participation is strongly encouraged through in-guild instance runs, and achievements. The guild bank is open for everyone to access (upon permanent membership and authorization) and members are encouraged to both donate and use the materials located there.

Common Sense rules apply to this guild. We are a drama free zone and instances that provoke drama within the guild will not be tolerated.

Other Requirements:

Voice communication: Ventrilo is a requirement

Server Assignment: Vulkar Highway (US East PVP)
    Last edited by Niwoe; 2011-12-13 at 01:02 AM.

Deleted
    Rainforest Rangers

Server type: PvP
    Focus: PvE and PvP
    Timezone: EU - GMT+1
    Faction: Sith Empire

About us:
    Rainforest Rangers is a newly found guild that was made specificly for Star Wars The Old Republic. We want to compete for top spots on the server and beyond. We will be concentrating on PvE on a PvP server to make things more fun for us all. Raids and Rated PvP(once available) will be our priority with ofcourse as much fun as possible.

We are looking for these players:
    • Mature
    • 18+ (exceptions can be made)
    • Dedicated
    • Able to speak English
    • Available for atleast 3 nights a week (days TBA)
    • PvE endgame experience

What we offer:
    • Healthy community
    • Dedicated crew
    • Voice communication (mumble)
    • Website with forum
    • Fun while raiding while being serious

Do you want to become part of our community? Check out our website and apply on the recruitment page and on the official Star Wars The Old Republic guild page to be able to get on our server when the game is launched.

See you ingame! May the force be with you!

Red face Darknova--PVE--[US]--EST time zone

Darknova

We are a guild from WOW located on the Kael'thas server (Our name is not Darknova on WOW). We are tired of WOW since mainly we were disappointed with Cataclysm and we are looking to move into SWTOR.

Our guild leader on WOW is Cosmic Triggr who is going to be an officer in this guild and I will be acting as guild leader for now, since I'll be getting the earliest game access of all our guild admin.

Our guild admin is in the Central time zone, so we will be operating on an EST server.

What are we about you may ask?

Well we want to play to have fun, not bash each other and call each other newbs and scrubs. We want to respect each other, make friends and help each other, after all this is a game not a job.

We are looking for those who are mature, anyone under 18+ that we accept will be under exception. So if you are under 18 and would like to join let us know, we'll let you stay as long as you act mature and respect everyone in the guild.

What are we going to be focusing on?

Well we want to focus on questing/flashpoints/learning to play SWTOR at first. However, once we start hitting lvl cap on our characters we want to move onto casual raiding, pvp, and such.

For those that are open and wanting RP or guild events we will have them. To find out more about guild events message me and I will get you a link.

We will be active coming launch, but we're not active on this site really because this is a site not the game.

For those joining use our guild HQ, we don't have a separate site for joining. No formal application is required really, all you need is to have a casual gameplay mindset and the willingness to treat our members with respect as we will treat anyone joining with unconditional respect.

I think that's about all i have to say, if you want a link to our guild HQ message me I can get you that as well.

Any questions can be directed to myself through pms, since I am leading at least until launch date.

Thanks for considering us!

10+ Year Old Account
    Updated.

If your guild is not listed, it's because you didn't follow the instructions.

Also, this will be the last update done to this page.

Feel free to continue posting your guilds here, but they won't be added to the front page.

Thanks for all the submissions.

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net

Guild name: Trigger Happy
    Website url: http://trigger-happy.enjin.com
    GM Name: Epyon (myself)
    Time Zone: US East
    Looking for Ally guild? Yes
    Looking for Adversary guild? Yes
    Approximate number of guild members at this time: 16+
    Description of who you are and what you are looking for: We're looking for capable raiders able to consistently make 2-3 nights a week from either 7-10 or 8-11 server (times are undecided at the moment). We have a high need of Imperial Agents at the moment. PM me for any more info you'd like.

Modified
    Hardcore PvE Progression | World PvP Domination Guild

Guild Site: http://www.modifiedguild.com
    Guild HQ: http://www.swtor.com/guilds/249923/modified
    GM Name: Elvine (Elvien on SWtoR Forums)
    Server Type: PvP
    Operation Size: 16 Man
    Time Zone: EST

Recruitment Status:

Open To All Classes Currently

About the Leaders:

Name: Elvine

Gaming history: I've been playing games for most of my life, back to the old Warcraft I days. I got into MMO gaming with Helbreath, which in my book is still one of the best PvP games I've played. I started playing WoW during it's stress test and only recently quit for good 2 months ago. I've lead a couple raiding guilds, one to 11/12 HM ICC 25m. After my leading days I decided to put myself towards high end competitive raiding. I had the pleasure of experiencing Top 10 US raiding, which I enjoyed very much for the fact downing bosses before nerfs were rolled out. Plans for this guild will be the same as I had before I left WoW; pushing for firsts and competitive rankings. Having fun of course while doing so! Quality over quantity is how I plan to run Modified. If you're curious about my WoW toon here it is http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lvine/advanced Outside of MMO's I do enjoy RTS and FPS games. Please feel free to leave any questions in this thread or contact me via PM.

Modified is a tight-knit group of gamers who share a passion for gaming. We enjoy raiding end-game content and remain active in PvP. As such, applicants are expected to share our same enthusiasm while wiping to new encounters for hours and general interest for the game.

Below is a series of requirements. Please take the time to read all the requirements. We want to make sure that everyone we bring into our guild is a great fit and knows what our expectations are going in so please don't skim or skip.

Requirements:

1.) You must be an active player and able to maintain +90% overall attendance on our four night raid calendar which is currently Monday, Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday from 8PM form up to 12:00AM EST. You do not have to be online any earlier then 8PM, but invites do start at 7:45PM EST.

2.) You must be a self motivated player with the ability to take and seek criticism. Your goals should include being among the best at your chosen class and role.

3.) You will need to be tolerant of the fact that raiding is highly dependent on class balance and as such involves potential bench time. We do not recruit anyone as a backup in Modified. Everyone on our roster will see playtime but we cannot guarantee anyone they will be in 100% of the time.

4.) You must be able to pay for your account and your internet connection without issue.

5.) Your computer and internet connection must be reasonably stable.

6.) You must have and be able to use Ventrilo.

7.) Modified is an adult guild. If your parents can unplug your cable before a raid ends or ground you from playing to enforce a bedtime or homework time, you need not apply.

8.) We want people who are social and interested in participating in our guilds culture as a whole. If you dislike browsing and/or interacting on the guild site and find yourself only logging on for the 16 hours of raiding per week, we may not be a good home for you.

9.) If you repeatedly find yourself overwhelmed with emotion from in game issues (loot distribution, raid composition, raid targets, sitting, or something similar) and need to repeatedly address these issues to officers to the point of the inane, we are not guild for you. We encourage feedback about strategies, performance, and leadership and we always try to give each player the time and attention they deserve but we are not looking for members who simply complain continually about anything and everything while contributing nothing to solve the problem.

10.) You should be a friendly player with a positive attitude. If you find that you cannot discuss raid strategies, raid composition, or player performances without whining at, condescending to, or berating your fellow raiders then we are not the guild for you. We require all applicants, raiders, and officers to be able to cooperate as a team and treat each other with mutual respect.

11.) Special symbols in your name can be a real pain for us and is discouraged in the names of anyone applying to Modified.

If you feel you meet all the requirements, without exception, we welcome you to fill out an application on our website.

How the Trial Process Works:

An officer of Modified will contact you if we decide to consider your application, usually by email or in game if email is not possible. If we do not contact you regarding your application within a week it can be considered "on hold" and we may reach out to you if a need for your class arises in the future. Once having contacted you we will establish a time and date for a ventrilo interview where officers will discuss your application, ask you a series of questions, and answer any questions you may have. Once the interview has ended, we will inform you of whether or not we are extending you a trial or if we are delaying a decision if there is information we must follow up on. A typical trial will last 2 weeks which you will be tagged for the length of. After your time as a trial has finished, we review all feedback gathered and will make a decision whether to promote to full member rank.

What We Expect From Our Raiders.

Skill and Motivation:

Being a part of Modified means you have the drive to be on the bleeding edge of progression on and you are going to play your class to its maximum capabilities. We expect you to know your class inside and out, be informed of boss strategies, and excel when in action. If you come to raids unprepared and playing poorly, you are not living up to our expectations. Know your class, know the fights, and be prepared to be awesome when you come to our raids.

Conduct:

Modified has zero tolerance for drama and we pride ourselves on being a guild that is drama free. We expect those applying with us and those that become a part of the team to treat fellow guild members and others with a healthy level of respect. Everyone who wears our tag represents our guild as a whole, so we expect members to treat those outside the guild with some level of respect and tolerance as well. We have enjoyed a good reputation among our peers on Modified and that is something we would like to continue.

Loot Distribution:

Modified uses a loot council system decided by officers for the distribution of our loot. Our intent in end-game raiding is to progress as quickly and efficiently as possible in the time we have each week and loot is distributed upon factors including raid benefit, attendance, performance, and player benefit. We try to involve each member in the loot council system by having “loot lists” where each member finds their best in slot and major upgrades and rank them in terms using the available spreadsheets and models. We take the time to read the math and theorycraft behind these to make the most informed decisions as possible and it is our hope you invest the time to take part in the system by making one.

You shouldn’t be in this solely for the loot. You will win some and you will lose some, but we will do our best as officers in making informed and fair calls while removing the negatives that plague fixed and auction DKP systems.

Attendance and Raid Times:

We want our active raid members to be able to maintain an 90% attendance with us. We depend on each of our raiders and it's expected (barring unforeseen events and emergencies) that when you will not be present to post on our forums or inform an officer ahead of time as time allows. It will be exceedingly rare (few times a year) that we ever push the raid beyond the finishing time and when we we do it is never more then 10minutes.

Our raid schedule is:

Monday 8:00-12:00
    Tuesday 8:00-12:00
    Wednesday 8:00-12:00
    Thursday 8:00-12:00

We do not run past our maximum finish time of 12:00PM EST and we do not raid any extra nights during progression. All of our raids include a 10 minute break halfway through the night. You will need to be online and ready to be invited to raid at 8PM but you do not have to be online before 8PM if you are already prepared.
    Last edited by Elvine; 2011-12-12 at 09:51 AM.

Guild name: Nexus
    Website url: http://wearenex.us/
    GM Name: Halbrium
    Faction: Galactic Republic
    Looking for Ally guild? Possibly
    Looking for Adversary guild? Possibly
    Approximate number of guild members at this time: 20-30
    Description of who you are and what you are looking for: <Nexus> has been around since late 2010 and has since become one of the preeminent raid teams/communities on WoW-Frostmane; success that we plan on mirroring in SWTOR. Successful applicants will be players who are mature, communicative, patient, and drama free. Players also need to be critical of their own performance and eager to improve.

We believe in recruiting liberally in this early phase of the game and being vigilant about weeding out any potential problem players. What this means is that you will get approved quickly, but we have no qualms about removing you if you are unable to be respectful of other players both in the guild and on the server. We do however have a mature sense of humor and guild chat can frequently be "Rated R". We are not interested in those who are easily offended. We simply ask that you are able to conduct yourself like a reasonable adult.

Our goal is to be a beacon of exceptionalism. We wish to set the standard for both gameplay performance and community in SWTOR.

Please ensure that before you apply on our guild website you also apply on our guild page at the official SWTOR website. It should only take a minute or two and it is not necessary to answer the questions on that application. After you apply please finish our guild's application. You do not need to wait for approval on that site to submit this application.

Thanks for reading, looking forward to meeting some new people and players interested in finding a terrific home.

http://www.swtor.com/guilds/137700/nexus guild site on the SWTOR forums

http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...7#post10549417 Recruitment Thread
    Last edited by Smiegel; 2011-11-09 at 12:35 AM.

Deleted

Edit: We have been assigned to server Niman.

Guild name: Propaganda
    SWTOR HQ url: http://www.swtor.com/guilds/242329/propaganda
    Official website is under construction.
    GM Name: Galm
    Faction: Empire
    Time Zone (US East, US West, EU): EU (GMT)
    Looking for Ally guild? Possibly
    Looking for Adversary guild? No
    Approximate number of guild members at this time: We currently have 15 confirmed members and we are ready for deployment, but we're expecting to have more from WoW before the game launches.
    Description of who you are and what you are looking for:
    Propaganda is a guild that strives to be a progressive high-end 16-man raiding guild while keeping reasonable play hours so that the guild is suitable for people who want to succeed at school or keep their jobs. We are looking for dedicated and skilled players to join our ranks. Even though we will play on an European PvP server, our main focus will be PvE. If you want more information check our website.

Currently recruiting
    Sith Marauder
    Mercenary (healer/DPS)
    Sniper
    Operative (healer)
    All exceptional applications will be considered.
    We will also accept social applications for players who i.e. wish to play PvP.

Raid times
    The raid schedule is most likely going to look like this. Do note that the
    raid times are in GMT.
    Wednesday 19.00-23.00
    Sunday 19.00-23.00
    Monday 19.00-23.00
    Thursday will possibly be added should we need a 4th raid day, but we don't
    feel that it's necessary at the moment.

What we expect from you
    • Mature behaviour and a minimum of 18 years of age. (Exceptions can be made)
    • A working microphone and Mumble installed.
    • You need to be relatively fluent in english, we want you to understand us and I'm sure you want to be understood aswell.
    • You must do everything you can to maximize the performance of your character (including trade skills), we're not going to "carry" anyone.
    • You need to be able to attend at least 90% of the guild raids. If you have very unstable work times or a nagging mother/girlfriend then we might not be the guild for you.
    • You need to be able to take constructive criticism, even if it's harsh.
    • Previous MMO experience is a plus, if not a requirement.
    • Dedication to the guild.

What we offer you
    • Experienced and dedicated guild leadership with high-end raiding experience from WoW.
    • Friendly atmosphere.
    • Scheduled progressive raids.
    • 100 slot Mumble server.
    • Organized guild PvP.

For further information, please check our website, or contact me via PM.
    (New guild site will be up from the beginning of December)
    Last edited by mmoceb2038953a; 2011-12-12 at 06:10 PM.

Archetype Guild

Guild name: Archetype
    Website url:
    GM Name: Kuzare
    Time Zone (US East, US West, EU): West
    Server type (PvP, PvE, RP): PvE
    Looking for Ally guild? (Yes or no) no
    Looking for Adversary guild? (Yes or no)no
    Approximate number of guild members at this time: 4
    Archetype strives to be a friendly, social, raiding guild. We want to create a core group of players who put fun and exploring new content above egos and attitudes. If you want a guild who enjoys being on the bleeding edge of raiding, but without it being a second job, Archetype is the right choice.

Guild name: Im Too Old For This Sith
    Website url: http://www.swtor.com/guilds/254426/im-too-old-sith/
    also Facebook event: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=290395617646349
    GM Name: Inkk
    Faction: Sith
    Time Zone: US West
    Looking for Ally guild? Yes/Don't really care
    Looking for Adversary guild? I don't think we need help making enemies :P
    Approximate number of guild members at this time: 8 on the website (30 on Facebook)

Im Too Old For This Sith is a recently formed Australian social/PvE/PvP guild. We are a bunch of old WoW raiders (most of us played for 5 years+) who are looking to start fresh on ToR. We haven't got a vent server or full guild site up yet, and we haven't started allocating raid spots to every guy who sends us a message. Basically we are a bunch of guys from Sydney around 20-23 who are just looking to level up and have a relaxed time before getting stuck into end game content. No, we aren't the most serious bunch but yes, we can play and play well.

Most of us have been following ToR for the last few years but only just got sorted enough to make a guild (officially formed 2 days ago). So yeah if you wanna hit server first, there are probably guys more organised. If you want to RP then this is probably the wrong place. But if you want a chill social environment with some funny guys who like a beer and a gaming session - this is the place. That doesn't mean we want to hold anybodys hand, we are all strong players, it just means we won't go all Nazi on you because your girlfriend decided that Sex and the City being on TV was more important than the raid.

Unless it happens twice, nobody should sit through that movie twice.

Anyway if you want some laughs, some good times and some solid group members then you know where to find us. Feel free to check out the facebook event the guild started from and sign up if you want, otherwise just apply on the site. Currently recruiting all classes and roles.

EDIT: 18+ is greatly preferable. Unless you are some 16 year old prodigy who wants to submit a resume just so you can prove to us that you are wearing the big boy shoes (which would be fine I guess).
    Last edited by Kanadei; 2011-11-10 at 04:21 AM.

United Empire Loyalists

Guild name: United Empire Loyalists
    Website url: swtor.com/guilds/19909/united-empire-loyalists
    GM Name: Tsukiumi
    Approximate number of guild members at this time: 8

We are looking to form a close-knit group of people who are friendly, caring, and dedicated. This guild was founded from as a small group of friends playing League of Legends. With the release of Star Wars: The Old Republic, many of us are looking forward to getting back to the field of MMO's, reestablishing prior friendships as well as forming some new ones.

Overall, our vision of the guild is to provide a friendly environment to players. We are looking for players who are mature, yet willing and able to have fun. Our rules for the most part are self explanatory. For the most part, act the way you wish to be treated and you will be fine.

Ultimately, we plan on participating in both PvE and PvP (though we will be mainly focused on raiding) and we will try to set times that will work for everyone. (While we are an East Coast server, we have players who will be playing from elsewhere. If you are interested, but are not on the East coast, do not be discouraged.)

We welcome all prior gaming experience, but it is not required. Our goal is to have fun, hopefully (and most likely) be successful, but enjoyment is our top priority.

We are open to all questions. Feel free to contact me wherever you can best get a hold of me. Also, we have a good group of officers in the guild and if I am not able to, they will surely be happy to respond to your questions.
    At this time, we do not have a vent, but we will surely work on it as the release date rolls around. Do not feel you have to talk, but it would be easier if you could.

At the very least we still need some allies and some adversaries. If you are interested, just give me a shout, or add our guild. Thank you for your interest. I hope to see a good chunk of you in-game.
    Last edited by WindfallProphet; 2011-11-10 at 06:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account

Swept Up By The Tempest

Tempest

An End-Game Focused Guild
    (With a Side of Roleplay)

| Website |
    ╔╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╦╗
    ╚╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╩╝

Overview

Server: Lord Adraas
    Timezone: EST Based
    Focus: End-Game Progression
    RP: Light-Medium (Not Required)
    PvP: Light-Medium (Not Required)

OPs Schedule: 8:15PM-12:00AM EST, Tuesday/Thursday
    VOIP: Yes (Ventrilo)

~ ~ ~

Recruitment

Jedi Consular
    • Sage: Open
    • Shadow: Open

Jedi Knight
    • Guardian: Closed
    • Sentinel: Open

Smuggler
    • Gunslinger: Medium
    • Scoundrel: Medium

Trooper
    • Commando: Low
    • Vanguard: Open

We are currently seeking DPS and/or Healers for progression into Hard & Nightmare Denova.

~ ~ ~

Progression

Eternity Vault

5/5 Nightmare + Title (27/03/2012)

Karagga's Palace

5/5 Nightmare + Title (29/03/2012)

Denova: Explosive Conflict

5/5 Normal (24/04/2012)

~ ~ ~

About Us

Wall of text crits you for...

Tempest is a relatively small guild focused on end-game content and progression. Unlike many other guilds seeking to swell their ranks, Tempest cannot claim to be a long-standing guild with a boastful amount of years behind our backs. In fact, the guild itself is fresh-faced and new to the world, being formed by select, skilled group of friends who had met while playing other online games, and decided to enjoy SW:TOR together. Of course, while the creation of the guild leaves it in an obviously new state, that's not to say our founding members do not have the experience required to perform at the best of their abilities, and manage our ideal guild. Many of our founding core have a vast history with MMO gaming, ranging from casual progression to server-first top dogs, and are looking for other like-minded individuals to recruit for progression.

While we are a guild which focuses on progression based Operations, it should also be noted that we are located on a Roleplay server and are of course, roleplay-friendly. While it is not required for guild membership, it is of course encouraged, as we seek to explore the many facets SW:TOR has to offer. Our decision to base ourselves off an RP server was so that we could not only enjoy end-game content, but also immerse ourselves in the Star Wars lore and canon of the game within the RP community. While Tempest itself does not have a guild based storyline, that is not to say it is something we could not consider in the near future as the game, and the guild, matures.

Our expectations and code-of-conduct is your basic, run-of-the-mill type. We are far from strict, and policing your in-game actions and day-to-day experience in SW:TOR is not something we're interested in doing. Keep in mind however, that the Tempest tag follows you everywhere you go; while you're questing, doing Flashpoint & Operation PUGs, in chat channels, and on the forums. Tempest isn't about restricting your freedom of speech or actions, but about upholding a reputation we wish to cultivate during the duration of our stay here in SW:TOR. We surround ourselves with people we like to be around, and so should you. The basic concept is: If you don't want it done to you, don't do it to others.

Who we are looking for are those who agree with this general statement, and are interested in doing end-game content in such an environment. While being server-first is fun, we're also not too keen on doing Operations six nights a week for five hours a night. Instead, we intend a far more relaxed, laid back approach to progression. One that is easy to enjoy and not burn-out on in the course of three months. That said, just because we're looking at a far more relaxed environment, doesn't mean we'll tolerate an obvious lax in ability or dedication. At the end of the day, we all want to have fun and progress through end-game content as smoothly as possible. We are not here for handouts or charity, but to excel at what we do and grow as a guild and as our personal characters. If you are the kind of creature that strives for the best in themselves and those around them, then you may find yourself a home amongst the winds of Tempest. After all, being entertained is the hallmark of a good game, and a great group of people.

We are not family-friendly, and are not about to filter our chat channels just because your children play. Of course, we are happy to invite your children as casual members should you (or they) desire, but keep in mind that at the end of the day, we're a group of friends who enjoy having fun and joking around. There will be swearing, sexual innuendos, and undoubtedly inappropriate things said in chat. If you're an overprotective parent, you probably don't want your children witnessing some of the shenanigans we are capable of.

However, we are LBGTQ friendly, and would like to pride ourselves on that. We believe people should always feel free to be themselves no matter what sort of environment they are in, and that includes online gaming, and more-so, Tempest. If you're one of those people who uses "gay" as an insult, this probably isn't a good place for you to be. That said, if you're also easily offended by the slightest thing said... Well, see the above paragraph. Having a thick skin and knowing how to give just as good as you get is a near requirement for Tempest, because let's be honest, if you can't laugh at yourself, who can you laugh at?

~ ~ ~

Contact

Guild Master: Scylas Qwynn
    | Scylas (Rep) | Sçylas (Rep) | Scylàs (Imp) | Scypher (Imp) |

~ ~ ~
    Last edited by LunarionSilver; 2012-04-27 at 11:34 AM. Reason: Recruitment status update

Deleted
    Guild name: Envious
    Website url: Search envious in the swtor guild section
    GM Name: Bearserker
    Time Zone (US East, US West, EU):GMT
    Server type (PvP, PvE, RP): PvE
    Looking for Ally guild? No
    Approximate number of guild members at this time: 7
    Description of who you are and what you are looking for: We are a Hardcore guild looking for Hardcore players we hope to be server first to level 50 and server first to clear the eternity vault. We are recruiting DPS atm. To apply take a look at our application form on our pubilc forums.

Deleted
    *Removed* - Last time I try and help a new guild I join :S
    Last edited by mmoc1175caa2c9; 2011-11-16 at 10:04 AM.

Guild name: Black Knight Brotherhood
    Website url: bkbswtor.com
    GM Name: Norag & Webco
    Server type (PvP, PvE, RP): PVP
    Approximate number of guild members at this time: 50

The Black Knight Brotherhood, or more simply BKB, was formed almost twelve years ago. During those eleven years, we have accumulated members from multiple countries with experience in many MMO's such as AOC, DAOC, Darkfall, Fallen Earth, EVE, Ikariam, LOTRO, SWG, WAR, and WWII Online. In each of these games, BKB has consistently formed a well known, respected, and highly successful guild chapter. Several of these chapters are still in operation, and we are now looking to expand into the upcoming Star Wars: The Old Republic. We will be playing as Sith, and our focus will be on PVP and high-end raiding.

In this endeavor, we are looking for mature gamers of all play-styles and experience levels. From hardcore to casual, MMO veterans or rookies, we pride ourselves on offering a diverse player base. As many of us have real life concerns such as work, school, and raising families, we don’t set minimum play time amounts or times where all members are expected to be on. What we want are quality gamers who are committed to building a close knit community through interaction on our forums and voice-communication in-game. Players who can handle themselves and don’t need officers or other leaders to baby-sit them and are committed to helping their guild prosper and grow.

We already have many of our long-time members, some of whom have been with BKB since the beginning, in place as we set out to make our mark in the Star Wars universe. Now all we need is you. If you are interested in becoming a part of our community, please see our website at bkbswtor.com. We ask that you read our Code of Conduct and then register on the site. Once your registration is approved, you can then begin posting on the forums and introducing yourself to everyone. We can’t wait to meet you.

Deleted
    Guild name: Danish Legacy
    Website url: dkswtor.enjin.com
    GM Name: Reyven
    Faction: Empire/Sith
    Time Zone: EU
    Server type: PvE
    Approximate number of guild members at this time: 15
    Danish Legacy is a danish SWTOR guild with a focus on endgame operations and social interaction.

Deleted
    Solanaceae

Website url: solanaceae.enjin.com

GM Name: Sendrich

Time Zone (US East, US West, EU): EU

Server type (PvP, PvE, RP): PvP

Looking for Ally guild? (Yes or no) Yes

Looking for Adversary guild? (Yes or no) No

Approximate number of guild members at this time: 3

We are 3 friends living together who decided we want to reach our goal with being top 50 EU. We all got experience of WoW raiding all the way back to Vanilla. We are looking for serious players only, who already got all the basic skills and a lot of advanced ones too ! We want active and friendly members who love playing just like us. We are planning to raid on the following days:
    Monday
    Tuesday
    Wednesday
    Thursday
    Sunday

We are also accepting people working evenings/nights to start up our daytime raids for people who wont have time with the usual 19-23 raids. This is all depending on how many members we get willing to play these hours.

We will have a steady 8 man core raid, later we might be moving on to 16.
    We are aiming for server first kills, so if you know you wont have the time for it, this is not the guild for you.

Requirements for joining "Solanaceae":
    18+
    Working Mic + Mumble
    Pc that can handle everything without lagg. (lagg is NO excuse for failing.)
    Fluent English
    Sense of humour

Currently accepting all applications

Click our name to enter our website and leave your application.
    The officer team will have a chat about it and then interview you on Mumble.

Recruiting Experienced Sith Guild Members; US/PVP/Raid/Hardcore

Guild name: Juggernauts
    Website url: swtor/guilds/232967/juggernauts
    GM Name: Clorette
    Looking for Ally guild? (Yes or no) Yes
    Looking for Adversary guild? (Yes or no) Yes
    Approximate number of guild members at this time: 20
    Description of who you are and what you are looking for: Experienced MMO/RPG Players who love to have fun but knock #$#% down. Raid experienced recommended as is voice chat. We will be hitting the ground running and already have planned leveling teams in place. Look forward to Operations with you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Guild name: From Under The Bridge
    Website url: http://fromunderthebridge.enjin.com/home
    GM Name: Lightymare
    Time Zone (US East, US West, EU): US, East (EST)
    Looking for Ally guild? (Yes or no): Yes
    Looking for Adversary guild? (Yes or no): Yes
    Approximate number of guild members at this time: 8

From Under The Bridge -English,(PvP) US East (EST)- is a Sith Emipre guild. We are looking for players that are looking for a laid back, social, but expierenced leveling/raiding/PvP expierence.

We only have a few requirements:
    Moderate 10-20 hrs/week)
    No roleplaying (Keep it to your self)
    Voice chat requirement
    Chatty/talkative
    Troll...Atleast have fun, and dont get mad if you see someone trying something new like a "troll" build...

The current members are a group of expierenced MMO players who have been playing with eachother for years now. Most of us come from a very extensive WoW backround such as Hard mode raiding, high level pvp (2200-2600), and years of guild running expierence.

If you are interested please apply, we are currently accepting almost anyone that is ready to have fun, grow, and enjoy Swtor.

Thanks, Wraklol

Guild name: Descendants of Muur
    Website url: dofm.guildlaunch.com
    GM Name: Diadree
    Time Zone: EU
    Server type: RP-PvE
    Approximate number of guild members at this time: 10

Description of who you are and what you are looking for: We are a group of mature MMO players who have been playing together for the past 6 years. We are ready to hit SWtoR, but would like a few extra people with us. Most of us are from Denmark, but we accept players from any country, as long as you meet the following requirements: You must be able to communicate in English - and you must be 20+ years of age.

We are deplying on an RP-PvE server - not because we are heavy role-players...which we are not. But because we hope that in going RP server we wil face a more mature community than we have been used to in World of Warcraft. We are all 30+, so we really want to exist within a mature community. Our aim within SWtoR is to enjoy the storyline while levelling. You will not see us zipping to max-level, as we feel that the best way to experience a story-driven MMO is to actually experience the story.

Once we achieve max level, however, we plan to run perations at a competitive level...meaning that we are a skilled group of players, and we have extensive raiding experience from several games, so we expect to run a smooth operation If you have any questions, feel free to jump over to our web-site - create an account, and post your questions. Cheers from Hargir