Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venara View Post
    Why are most of you that interested in Jaws of Defeat? Just for the static Int? The use effect is hardly beneficial for holy unless you actually waste mana to stack the mana reduce. Tsunami will provide a little less Int but more Regen overall. So, can anyone explain why the interest in Jaws?
    Because it's shiny and new. Like that Madonna song.

It's hard to say no to Yoo-Hoo chocolate drinks...the name literally beckons.
    Tactical Disaster - Stormrage-US
    16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by manos View Post
    atm i have core + fiery quint but i noticed that I can't on-use both trinkets at same time, must use them one at time. This happens with every 2x on-use trinkets?
    A lot of them. It came in some time during 4.2, I think.

@Venara; It's on the BiS list of most healers so I think some Holy Priests have seen that and gone "Oh, mine!". I couldn't figure out how to get the most out of it as Holy, but I have a few ideas suitable for Discipline. I'm currently enjoying Eye of Blazing Power and Fall of Mortality (as Disc). I'd probably swap EoBP for FQ if I went Holy. It all depends on what I need and what fight. I think the fights in Firelands are varied enough that there is no two same BiS trinkets for every fight.
    Last edited by Ultima; 2011-08-27 at 02:27 PM.

atm i have core + fiery quint but i noticed that I can't on-use both trinkets at same time, must use them one at time. This happens with every 2x on-use trinkets?
    All on-use trinkets will put other on-use trinkets (and stuff like engi gloves) on a 20s cd.

Why are most of you that interested in Jaws of Defeat? Just for the static Int? The use effect is hardly beneficial for holy unless you actually waste mana to stack the mana reduce. Tsunami will provide a little less Int but more Regen overall. So, can anyone explain why the interest in Jaws?
    Renew spam, gets you to 10 stacks in 10 seconds with Rapid Renewal. Saves me a ton of mana :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Main reason is output. Personally, i think i have now little too much regen, and going for much int as possible.

---------- Post added 2011-08-27 at 05:11 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wuga View Post
    All on-use trinkets will put other on-use trinkets (and stuff like engi gloves) on a 20s cd.
    Not at all, Shard of Woe and Jaws of Defeat do not share cd.
    Last edited by cipp; 2011-08-27 at 05:15 PM.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Lack of options. You could use Blazing Eye of Power, but for a pure throughput trinket, it's extremely lackluster. Jaws gives both effective regen and high throughput. The use effect is also never wasted on heroic Ragnaros, which is the only important fight of the tier.

Deleted
    In holy, the discussion between trinkets is not that easy..(discipline is no-brain)
    The point is, an healer should not gear for topping meters ecc, but to be efficient in the worst case scenario.
    For a good part of the fight, the healing requirements are "low" that any trinkets would be good and any stats would be good, an healer should be at it's best when needed and NAOW! if something bad happens or for a particular phase of the encounters.

For this reason, i Find the Fiery quintessence a very good trinket, and i don't understand why a lot of people think is crap. The "on use" intellect is an amazing amount of spell power / mana pool / mana regen with such a short cooldown you can use it for everything you want!

I personally love the "on use" int trinkets for holy priests, they give them that "burst", "oh crap" button that the spec lacks completely.

Puts the "Super" in Supermod Venara's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Patch 4.2 Hotfixes August 10

Brawler’s Trophy and Core of Ripeness cannot be active at the same time as each other, or other burst trinkets.
    For Moderation Concerns, please contact a Global:
    TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

Quote Originally Posted by Lacrime View Post

For this reason, i Find the Fiery quintessence a very good trinket, and i don't understand why a lot of people think is crap. The "on use" intellect is an amazing amount of spell power / mana pool / mana regen with such a short cooldown you can use it for everything you want!
    I am glad people are starting to defend this trinket. At first I wasn't sure what to think of it, I bought it and kept it mostly in my bags but I started to test it out and it's really a nice trinket. You can put it on your action bar for when you need it or (if you use healbot) assign it to a heal using the auto-trinket option so it goes off when ever you use that spell, a set it and forget it option.