Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by esmifra View Post
    I think that we will see deathwing but have my doubts about being the final encounter... A little like in ICC 5mans. We saw arthas but it wasn't the final patch. At least I hope. We will probably fight deathwing in War of the Ancients or something like that. It features deathwing but it wont the the deathwing raid.
    Im pretty sure that I read sometime in the beggining of the expansion that the Deathwing raid was not going to be the final raid, like Lich King's was.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellsaimed View Post
    I hope we get to see Grom Hellscream in the Caverns of Time instance
    Off topipc: I hope we get to see Garrosh kicked out of the Warchief seat.

I personally think this is awesome. Blizzard have spent way too much time per expansion. A little over a year to a maximum of a year and a half should be sufficient time per expansion. They have the resources to do it, anyway.

Now I regret deleting my old tier sets...........

I cannot describe how dissapointed in Blizzard I am right at the moment. I was SO expecting a WoTA raid and some info about it, it was the only thing that kept me playing. Now they scrapped the idea... I don't know if they realized how exciting that was for a lot of people when it was announced, but what can you do, its Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by smokii View Post
    i kinda agree that as an endgame player the amount of content that has come my way has been lacklustre at best, but we cant forget that 50% of this expansion was the 1-60 content which apparently set blizzard back quite a long way. but, as they've now done the 1-60 rehash and brough flying to azeroth, they can focus 110% of their development time on the next expansion into endgame content, so hopefully all the promises they made us for cata that didn't quite come true, will live up to our expectations for mists of pandaria. will have to wait and see, hopefully blizzcon will blow our minds
    I don't think a reasonable person would be able to trust Blizzard. We need some showings of good faith on their behalf other than "omg LFD RealID is free!!!".
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

I hope they eventually consider lowering the Transmogrification restrictions to two types (Plate/Mail for warriors, paladins, DKs and Mail/leather for shaman, hunters, etc) but this is the most exciting feature announced. I've been waiting on this for a VERY LONG TIME.They just better not destroy the item when altering the appearance. I'm not going to be happy if I have to farm up T4 again and again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha, i'm glad I quit this game. way to finish the vash'jir story line & admit that your own art team is worthless. priceless..

Deleted
    Appearance change gona be premium service. I'm calling it right now!

Oh awesome, I can't wait to rock my Tier 2 druid set I wonder if it'll charge per piece or whatnot?

Cool, cataclysm is a failure. Pandaren and being able to transmorgify armor will definitely get my subscription back, way to go Blizzard. Now if we can do something about the professions...

l really wish that people would stop crying this much until they've actually seen/tried the new content. And then come up with some constructive criticism instead of just bitching so much... l guess some dreams are meant to never come true

A good start.... but

A separate bank for gear is a good step in the right direction. I only have one more request..... somewhere in the Caverns of Time there should be a portal which lets you drop back to level 80, 70, 60 so that you could experience some of the old raids, many for the first time. Those old raids should then be level capped. So many people just pass the old content by now in the race to 85.

Oh no Blizzard, don't do this...
    Why do people say vague thing's like this and then run away? Don't do what? release new content, provide gear customization like many other games? I guess I can see that /sarcasm "OH NOOOOEEES I GET A NEW RAID AND THREE NEW ORIGINAL(makes me happy). BLIZZARD PLEASE STOP!!! I WANTED TO TAKE MY 85TH ALT INTO THE DAILY AREA!! AND CLEAR THE RAID PRE-NERF(hint: you have plenty of time)." Honestly would it kill people to some effing detail into their posts?

There is only one reason for Blizzard to finally cave into the "appearance tab" folks: they've lost enough subscribers that their art team is moving on to other things. Would also explain the re-hashed content.

---------- Post added 2011-08-17 at 09:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Solsikkeso View Post
    l really wish that people would stop crying this much until they've actually seen/tried the new content. And then come up with some constructive criticism instead of just bitching so much... l guess some dreams are meant to never come true
    Way to set an example?

10+ Year Old Account
    An igloo in Canada awaiting the end of the world...
    If they actually go through with 4.3 being the deathwing raid, does anyone else feel short changed?? feels like they are ending the cataclysm main story wayyyy too early into the expansion. I was hoping for at least one more raid tier before deathwing,

Two cents time!

Well, have to say I'm rather excited about all this. Moreover, I'm happy I was right about everything. :P

Figured Deathwing would be next patch, which, although I might not be able to kill him anytime soon, I definitely want to see before the expansion is over. And I was really hoping Void Storage would help me clear out some room in my bank (I have approximately 4 Illusionary Bags' worth of old tier gear, weapons, etc.!). Glad to see that's what they were planning! Wonder if it'll be just a straight up second bank, or if it'll have an interface where you put in complete tier sets or something.

But the thing I'm happiest about is the Transmogrifier. I know what I'm changing my armor to when 4.3 hits: Ten Storms all the way! Would be nice (although not likely) if you could also transmogrify to unavailable tiers as well (like T3 for instance).

Also, praise everything that is holy, we'll be getting more dungeons. I think we can all agree we're tired of killing trolls every week. Variety would be much appreciated!

4.3 needs to get here now.

I am going to be confused at all the people who change their gear into tier 2 or 6 running around.

I hope you can apply the Transmogrifier to heirloom items. T2 Paladin Heirlooms anyone?

Translation: We finally realize this expansion has totally sucked balls and we are trying to get this abortion over with ASAP.