Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    3 new 5-man instances - Including one in the Caverns of Time. (War of the Ancients was mentioned as a cataclysm instance a few years ago, but a lot of things have changed since then, who knows!) The Transmogrifier NPC, which will let you change the appearance of any armor piece on you, while retaining the stats of your current gear. (= T12 stats, but with the Tier 2 look!)
    These are what I look forward to. *bites table* GIEF PATCH NAO!

Wow this is crazy. Literally everyone thought we had another tier before deathwing. I wouldn't be surprised if they are timing it so the next xpac is around the time of GW2 and SW:TOR.

Quote Originally Posted by huldu View Post
    Another disappointing day in WoW... So basically you just borrowed some ideas from other mmo's yet again... while adding nothing new.
    Putting in a feature that the community has been asking for since before most of those other MMOs were even announced it totally stealing ideas.
    I found I enjoyed the game significantly more when I stopped paying attention to all the people on the forums telling me how much I am supposed to hate it
    All this complaining is simply further proof that Blizzard could send each and every player a real-life wish-granting flying unicorn carrying a solid gold plate of chocolate chip cookies wrapped in hundred dollar bills, and someone would whine that Blizzard sucks for not letting them choose oatmeal raisin.

*BRB, changing underwear* Lol. Anyways, It turns out that we were in fact right about this appearance tab!!! We may have been wrong about the Void storage, but I think most people won't mind since we just got an awesome new feature anyways! But Deathwing raid already? seems a little too soon, but I am happy about CoT not getting scrapped, Abyssal Maw didn't seem very interesting anyways, we already got Throne of the Tides. I hope the other 2 instances aren't remakes of old content (Except for Karazhan, that's the only raid I wanna see rehashed XD). I thought we would have a filler patch like 4.1, then maybe 4.4 being Deathwing. Nevertheless, I'm happy with their decision, finally I can make my druid look like what he looks like in my signature! No more looking like a dorky rogue/mage in game!

i want my caverns of time - war of the ancients raid not freaking DW ;(

Deleted
    Am I the only one that think that this should be expected ? They are losing customers -> they release Deathwing before time -> they can release a new expansion and milk customers 50 € -> they make up for the 900k lost subscribers.

Edit: god damn them, They have the time to create a "void storage" system, and there isn't a single game artist that can restyle the Moonkin form ?
    Last edited by mmoc37672be2a3; 2011-08-17 at 03:52 PM.

This might make Cataclysm a decent expac. LFR tool will probably be filled with trolls but then again, raiding in a guild is the way to go.

I knew it! I told all of you way back during beta that transmogrification and deathwing would be 4.3!

Quote Originally Posted by Gurbz View Post
    Putting in a feature that the community has been asking for since before most of those other MMOs were even announced it totally stealing ideas.
    /facepalm

Good god man! Everquest 2 had an appearance Tab!!!

They were asking for it because it was in EVERY OTHER GAME!

Hell man, dye tubs to change the color of your armor are in every game too since friggin' Ultima Online - and Blizzard STILL doesn't allow you to change the color! >_<

Deleted
    My troll senses a tingling

Quote Originally Posted by docwyrick View Post
    I knew it! I told all of you way back during beta that transmogrification and deathwing would be 4.3!
    Yes, many people did...

The problem is, umm, we thought Blizzard was smart. =/

Oh and hellboar carving blade skin for all weapons!

"Patch 4.3 will bring us the Deathwing raid instance! This means it's likely that we'll be able to fight the Aspect of Death in an epic encounter within this year." Thank goodness for that. Was thinking I would never see it (should be in basic training next year if anyone cares). But Transmogrifier? I CAN START PREPARING!

If 4.3 is the last patch of this expansion then the blizzard road map tht was released a couple of months is becoming more real. They released WOW in Brazil like they said they would. Now they plan to release Xpac #4 in 2012 Q2 which can be anywhere from March to June.This is awesome. Roadmap picture of you dont know what im talking about.

And they said i was crazy for Keeping all my old tier sets...*Rubs hands gently over t2* yessssss moose horns at lassssssssst

Most fail expansion ever as far as content goes.... Was so looking forward to the CoT raid and yeah ofc bullshit excuses are no. 1 on the menu...
    This whole thing has just been 1 lame experiment.... pathetic content while addressing some crap things like this transmogr... whatever..

their going to release it in this year too....are they trying to get out of Cata as fast as they can because they know it is shit?

T5 FOREVER, YAY. Also, lol @ everyone that's butthurt over the CoT instance not being a raid. They never, ever, at any point, not once, said "Yes it will be War of the Ancients, yes it will be a raid." It was all just a POSSIBILITY, a MAYBE, so go grab the Preparation H and calm down.
    Last edited by Kokiron; 2011-08-17 at 04:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Icenine View Post
    I'm not going to lie. I'm extremely disappointed in the fact that WotA isn't going to be a raid. The concept behind it, along with the number of true lore-based boss possibilities, was making me giddy.
    Same. Although I am absolutely stoked for this patch nonetheless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazia View Post
    Your mom is so fat shes the reason blizzard made a limit on mage food.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    If words bother you that much perhaps you should try being amish so you can avoid them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm so excited! I have no doubt we're going to see a tBC fake out now.