Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Going with.Oh Heeeeeeeell no!

I think that we will see deathwing but have my doubts about being the final encounter... A little like in ICC 5mans. We saw arthas but it wasn't the final patch. At least I hope. We will probably fight deathwing in War of the Ancients or something like that. It features deathwing but it wont the the deathwing raid.
    Last edited by esmifra; 2011-08-17 at 01:26 PM.

Does every idiot have to say FIRST!!! like nobody can see that they are, indeed, first? And about time.
    It's tradition, stop hating. You're just mad that you were second. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    My beloved Thunderheart, we shall be united once again! :3 No more looking like the offspring of a Rogue and a resto Druid.

They're getting rid of abyssal maw? >:

Bah, I'd been hoping that the next raid tier would be the War of the Ancients as a raid then Deathwing after that. I'm really happy with this Transmogrifier thingy though; definitely gonna be getting my paladin's old T2 set out and trying to get the T3/T7 set for my warlock.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by randomdonk View Post
    so this expansion will be insanely short ? interesting. Hope they will make up for it in pandaria
    Well they promised us faster expansions that might be the reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dungeon 1: Heroic Ragefire Chasm. Dungeon 2: Heroic Wailing Caverns. Dungeon 3: War of the Ancients. lulz.

I think that we will see death wing bout have my doubts about being the final encounter... A little like in ICC 5mans. We saw arthas but it wasn't the final patch. At least i hope. We will probably fight deathwing in War of the Ancients or something like that. It features deathwing but it wont the the deathwing raid.
    Even with Boubouille saying it is, on the front page of his site, and the only thing I can ever recall Boubouille ever being wrong about is a few release dates of patches, you still doubt? :X

Warlock T5 here I come.

I so excited! 3 new 5man and DW. AP tab! New exp. is definately near. I just hope the transforming thing is free or the craziness of the forums might make me sick... liturally!(Ive got stress as it is.) tho it seems to be impossible given the info we got and the fact that its never been done before on npc'c.(So no worries)
    Last edited by TheEaterofSouls; 2011-08-17 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    It's tradition, stop hating. You're just mad that you were second. :P
    It's tradition to be annoying and state the obvious? Well, live and let live I guess.

Also seconding the rushed content comment.

Deleted
    hmmmm tier 5 warlock is back ....

Wonder if we can change our PVP gear looks...

"We're losing subscribers, do stuff, quick!"

It's tradition to be annoying and state the obvious? Well, live and let live I guess. Also seconding the rushed content comment.
    Stop being mad that you were second >.

Wow, copying Guild Wars 2 before it even releases! Niiiice.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    YES I'm going to be running around in Paladin Tier 3 (Maybe 2) the entire time!

Void storage YEEEEAH! Been waiting for something like this! Unfortunately I have sold almost all my old gear, time to farm them back ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Icenine View Post
    I'm not going to lie. I'm extremely disappointed in the fact that WotA isn't going to be a raid. The concept behind it, along with the number of true lore-based boss possibilities, was making me giddy.
    Same.

Cataclysm been huge dissapointment so far.