Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Im starting question if this is really real or just another fake pulled off by a fan site to get some free publicity. If a blue confirms it and we get details than that definately makes it certain that its real but Im still getting a sneaky suspicion that this news is all fake. They use just enough suggestions that seem plausible to make it happen but then they throw in some bs just to see if people will swallow it. If that is the case than my suggestion is to post this up on the main page if this proves to be false. That way people will know for certain that they have indeed been duped. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qKcJF4fOPs

10+ Year Old Account
    No matter what Blizzard does, people will never ever ever ever ever be satisfied.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Least I'm going to have bag space now

And I get to be in Tier 2 armor or Tier 8

Wonderful

10+ Year Old Account
    What about the Arcane Reforger?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blooddeity View Post
    So in short Tom Chilton just said this to all of the WoW comunity. "Hi I am Kalgan, and I just wanted to say that Patch 4.3 will be Deathwing + 3 Heroics, ok this expansion is over thank you for your money and bye bye."
    Just sayin', the expansion price doesn't include future patches, nor does the subscription.

How many T2 paladins do you think we'll see running around? Hopefully the AQ skins will be available =D

4.3 is the last patch already? That makes buying expansions a lot less appealing in the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahah, full NAXX set ( from vanilla times ) in my bank baby!

10+ Year Old Account
    it's about time they put in the CoT instances.. I was really hoping that they had put it in 4.1, but it didnt came.
    Now if it is going to be launched in 4.3, i might subscribe for a month to see what it is, and if they kept it to the lore, yes, i am a lorewhore.. But only one? I thought they said in the press release that they would do at least 2 and a CoT raid.
    Tbh, WoW is too boring to play these days.
    And the gear look, the appearances, is something my guild has posted on the forums since Wrath and they finally implemented it.. That is a good change though. Do people need to obtain the old raid items or it is just something you can transform it too?
    What i (personally) dont like is the Deathwing raid, i know it's obvious in a game progression point of view but according to the lore, the other Aspects couldnt kill Neltharionand now a small group of normal raiders can kill the Aspect of Death?? Imo they are about to destroy the lore about the best villain in WoW. Just read the War of the Ancients and it will tell you that the Aspects couldn't destroy him but hurt him so that he went into hiding. Now, what i would like to see, is not a kill of Neltharion but that they are forcing him to retreat with so many injuries that he cannot fly or move for another millennium. Deathwing the Destroyer, formerly known as: Neltharion the Earth-Warder, should be a character that should stay alive and in the game. He is not the same as Illidan or the Lich King, but he is an Aspect, unless you get to fight with the other Aspects, you cannot kill Deathwing.

tanking deathwing in tuxedo set any1?

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by korvmoj View Post
    No matter what Blizzard does, people will never ever ever ever ever be satisfied.
    seems that way no one is happy but everyone still pays n plays ;p
    ........THE WRITING'S ON THE WALL !!!!!

I'm excited about the Void Storage, since I have so much old crap in the bank that I only saved for such a thing. Time to put Bloodfang to use again as well... or a pirate suit!

Deleted
    We are her on the Gamescon for you and we've had an Interview with Tom Chilton, Lead Gamedeveloper and Chris Robinson,
    Lead Artdirector. They told us much new Details about Patch 4.3.
    It looks like Blizzards announcement, that 4.3 will be a really big Patch, isn't overdone (??).

4.3 will include the deathwing Raid!
    We will hopefully fight against Deathwing this year and surelly have an Epic Fight.
    But there will be no Abyssal Maw, because the storyline wasn't convincing enough, said Chilton.

Furthermore, and that will surely makes more Players happy, they add three more completly new instances.
    These three will not be some "new, old instances", but really completly new and challenging Instances.
    One of these, said chilton, will be placed in the caverns of Time and let the Players go to an old Place.

Ahn'Quiraj isn't canceld, and they promised us, that it will have an completly new design with new Enemys and bosses.

And i don't have enough time to translate the last part, but it is just some Infos about the storage.

I think the only thing you could add into your Post is the part about Ahn'Quiraj.

Ahn'Quiraj could be the next Halion, filler patch :P

Quote Originally Posted by Triggatron View Post
    How many T2 paladins do you think we'll see running around? Hopefully the AQ skins will be available =D
    Lots, then none at all. It'll be the sparkle pony all over again.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    About time we wipe some woopass with that dragon... he has been very naughty boy lately...

Quote Originally Posted by shadowkras View Post
    What about the Arcane Reforger?
    He's the same as other reforgers.

http://www.wowpedia.org/Druid_setsPick out your new look druids!

Deleted
    And, sorry for my English

Welp, I'm off to farm my missing pieces of the warlock T1 set, cya!

10+ Year Old Account
    I am very dissappointed that CoT now seems to be only a 5man, and that abbyssal maw have been more or less scrapped. And deathwing allready ? what? So we can change our armor looks, MIGHT need to own the other armor piece to do so. So "everyone" will run around in the coolest tier of their choice. Then why would they bother creating new and awesome tier looks, when we can just pick and choose whatever look we want (that we know). Most likely going to have a couple of restrictions, i'm sure.