Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hahaha.So after they start bleeding customers is when they start listening to what people want? You didn't care about us before blizzard, but you do now all of the sudden when our money leaves? Nice try, and no thank you. Plus, 3 raids this xpac? No thank you. Limited content at a snails pace? No thank you. I wonder what they plan to do when SWTOR releases and they take a massive-crushing blow to their remaining userbase? I guess I'll just have to look back to what else people have been begging for the last 4 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    i frankly hope for the transmogrifer that doesnt only go for the tier.... i can see a lot of crafted item that i want to use as my main one!!

finaly , i will be able to raid in bikini plate ! xD

Finally!!!! , after 5years i can use my Tier 3 gear and void storage will be too usesfull 80% of my bank and inventory is filled with these vanilla and tbc items.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm very upset about the "Void Storage" not being some type of cross-realm storage for all characters. That was the one thing I was really looking forward to.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiro View Post
    Hahaha.So after they start bleeding customers is when they start listening to what people want? You didn't care about us before blizzard, but you do now all of the sudden when our money leaves? Nice try, and no thank you. Plus, 3 raids this xpac? No thank you. Limited content at a snails pace? No thank you. I wonder what they plan to do when SWTOR releases and they take a massive-crushing blow to their remaining userbase? I guess I'll just have to look back to what else people have been begging for the last 4 years.
    Moronic post is moronic. Blizzard has always been listening, they have the best customer support of ANY game firm out there. Gtfo.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by kaulder View Post
    Well they said several times they wanted to push out faster expansions....so now they have done that...?
    WITH no less content during the expansion, so same amount of content at a faster pace. See the problem here?

As I was reading this, I thought "wow this is really cool and a pretty big patch", so I decided to check out the comments.. Guess what... MORE WHINING!!! WTF?? Why do I even go on MMO-champion. The news is amazing but the community is a bunch of whining WoW quitting GARBAGE.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by s-zilla View Post
    Ripping off RIFT's wardrobe feature after saying they wouldn't do this because they didn't want players to alter the way their armor looked.
    The irony in this statement.

Only good thing is blizz may not listen to their fanbase but they sure are watching what the compition is doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiro View Post
    WITH no less content during the expansion, so same amount of content at a faster pace. See the problem here?
    Do you have a source for that, I only remember them saying 'faster.'
    "The Tol'vir people must be really shy considering they don't ever speak to us.." -Zneebor LOL

They did this for financial reasons. If 4.3 is deathwing, then the timeline for the next expansion almost perfectly lines up with the ETA's of GW2 and TOR.

I will give them this however. The armor change idea is AWESOME. Finally my character will be unique and not just another mage with the same looking gear as the rest of them
    Last edited by Sw1tch; 2011-08-17 at 04:43 PM.

i hope anyway that this time, the trash mob will not be soloable like fireland ;p i hope that blizzard have learned the failure of the trashmob of fireland

Not sure what to think of being able to change your gear to look like w/e you want. Going to have to rely on addons even more to tell me when someone is under-geared or wearing something they shouldn't be.. Also, inc every pally dressed in T2

10+ Year Old Account
    T10 Heroic Gear HERE I GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad I save this gear

Thanks to Shiri for this awesome signature!

Quote Originally Posted by Vasz View Post
    Rushed content, are you kidding me? We have had 1 new raid (with only seven bosses) since December last year. RIFT has had 5 so far, and they have 1/10 of the subs/income. And now they are scrapping The Abyssal Maw dungeon.

It's like they promised us diamonds and give us a hand full of horse shit.
    Rift "raids" are also boring as fuck.

Deleted
    Oh Oh Oh whiners NOW THATS SURPISING! every god damn patch, every exp, every hotfix, every thing the blizzard releases you lot whine like a bunch of little 6 year olds girls in a school playgroud. GROW UP! If you dont LIKE THE GAME then leave! no ones cares about what you think! This expansion is bigger then all the other expansion. The whole old world was changed new story lines, loads of new dungeons, 4 raids and a new one coming. There is nothing stating in that post that this is the last raid content before the new expansion.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Arch6 View Post
    Finally!!!! , after 5years i can use my Tier 3 gear and void storage will be too usesfull 80% of my bank and inventory is filled with these vanilla and tbc items.
    Same problem here, after reading this I'm going to wait with my bank clean out until 4.3 is live

World of Warcraft: Map || Screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Moronic post is moronic. Blizzard has always been listening, they have the best customer support of ANY game firm out there. Gtfo.
    Right kid. They absolutely do not have the best customer "care" (you probably mean but tears were clouding your thoughts). They've been going on making the game they wanted to now forever. They take little input into consideration, and the things they do take into account are laughable at best, a bone throne to the drones. Where is our dance studio? Where is player/guild housing? People have been asking for a Legacy armor bank for YEARS kid. Now all of a sudden they start putting these things in the game because they just figured out how to do it? Yeah right. It's because they've lost over a million paying monthly subscribers from their 5-6 million "monthly paying subscriber" userbase. They're in panic mode now, especially that they know the heaviest hitters are about to launch. They saw what RIFT, and unproven MMO franchise did to them because they kept ignoring their players, you better believe they're incredibly oworried about what's going to happen when SWTOR and GW2 launch. It's over for them, they ignored their playerbase for far too long. And, the most important playerbase. The one that enjoys the game but is not blindly in love with blizzard like yourself, and will move onto other games when they feel ignored. They know sheeple like yourself with stockholm syndrome will stick around regardless so they care even less about you, but when the free-willed are leaving in droves, they panic.

At least the sheeple will finally be happy. They'll get to enjoy the game with only the people who blindly love blizzard and never question a thing they do as wrong without hearing a single bad thing said about mommy blizzard anymore. And they'll get to enjoy it for a few months while the servers are still up and running before they pull the plug on them, or at least stop supporting the game with content. Remember, it's players like yourself that brought this game down that never questioned blizzard. It's your own fault your favorite game is dying off. It's all your fault.

Quote Originally Posted by s-zilla View Post
    Ripping off RIFT's wardrobe feature after saying they wouldn't do this because they didn't want players to alter the way their armor looked. That's why they rolled back the cloak modifications associated with gnomer / dark spear, and why they changed the MC engineer enchant graphic changing the way your helm looked. Then we get this : /. Flip flop express. All it really ends up being is another timesink for people to go back and farm old raids for gear.

My call for the 'new' 5 mans are going to be heroic gnomer, heroic blackrock depths, and heroic scholo. I'm just waiting until they announce we can just buy gold and wow items with real life currencies.
    You mean the feature that's been in many games before? Aion's had it for years now. Don't be a fool and claim this shit came to gaming only a few months ago. It is the nature of an MMO to take all possible good ideas, wager the benefit then implement if it's worth it. Besides, using RIFT as an example is about the most stupid thing you could possibly do. Absolutely nothing in RIFT is new to the MMO scene. FYI before you call me a Blizz fanboy. I actually play RIFT exclusively at the moment when it comes to MMOs. I'm just not delusional.

Oh look, More crappy rushed raids and instances that will be bugged for the first month! CATA really has turned out so shitty, these patches are to close together and this xpack is already coming to a close and it hasn't even been a full year yet. I DID NOT get my moneys worth out of Cata. WOTLK yes, BC yes. CATA.. yea no