Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GaFFron View Post
    Can someone help me with completing this transmog? I need to know items names.
    Which mounts (at least one flying and one unflying mount) would fit for this transmog?

Quote Originally Posted by RoyalSniper View Post
    Which mounts (at least one flying and one unflying mount) would fit for this transmog?
    Veridian Nether Drake for flying. So many ground mounts to keep straight. Shado Pan green tiger maybe (it's armor might be red though, so wouldn't work if it is). If alliance then the Pinto horse might not be bad if it is almost all brown.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post
    Veridian Nether Drake for flying. So many ground mounts to keep straight. Shado Pan green tiger maybe (it's armor might be red though, so wouldn't work if it is). If alliance then the Pinto horse might not be bad if it is almost all brown.
    For flying i'll try Cenarion Hippogryph, but not sure about ground mount. ¿Maybe zul'gurub tiger?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Archibalde View Post
    Helm: Has lots of different names. Lavalink, Streamslither Helm (both drop from several heroic dungeon bosses), Morningscale Cowl or Rockhide Casque (both drop from normal/mythic dungeon bosses).
    Shoulders: Same as helm, several bosses in heroic and normal dungeons share the loot.
    Chest: Ravenchain Vest or "Fireproof" Venture Co. Chainmail (Spires of Arak quest rewards)
    Belt: Same as helm and shoulders, heroic or normal dungeons.
    Gloves: Ravenchain Gloves (Spires of Arak quest reward)
    Legs: Relentless Gladiator's Chain Leggings (WotLK PvP gear)
    Feet: Many different names, Cataclysm green BoE
    Cloak: Rotmelter Mosscloak from LFR Brackenspore (it's agility so you can win it) or like the helm from different bosses in dungeons.
    Bow: Shield-Shatter Longbow from LFR Ko'ragh or Expeditious bow, a random drop from Garrison invasions.
    I was working on this transmog and sadly i realized that couldn't get the Quest chest. In this case there is two option for fix it. The first is getting from starting uldum quest the chest called Kavem's Trimmed Chestguard. The second is gettin cenarion expedition tabard also fit rly well with the colours and specially with the helm.

For shoulders i even prefer Heroic shoulder tiers from Hell Fire Citadel.

For the bow (not easy to get it) there is also another bow called Bal'ra's compund bow from the rare called Bal'ra near everbloom entrance in gorgrond (She has 2 hours cd for respawn and drop is not 100% for the bow, luckily i got it in 1st try)

Deleted
    I'm looking for a transmog to match the blue gun you get from CM 8/8... I literally have no idea, but I want something to match it with. I've been looking through some pages but can't see anyone using it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by burken View Post
    I'm looking for a transmog to match the blue gun you get from CM 8/8... I literally have no idea, but I want something to match it with. I've been looking through some pages but can't see anyone using it.
    Hello, you can check my transmog with the CM gun -> eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Drak'thul/Hotspots/advanced

Item list

Deleted
    Feathery Draenei mog

This is what I've been using. Simple shaman gear from T6 raids.

Deleted
    thank you all!!

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Confused Human View Post
    Feathery Draenei mog
    That's pretty!

My latest:

I had a very nice green mog back in MoP when my hunter was horde, swaped to alliance and bam, nelfs are too tall with larger shoulder.
    us.battle.net/wow/en/media/screenshots/screenshot-of-the-day/mists-of-pandaria?view=mists-of-pandaria-ss0467

(Can't post links yet, it made me screenshot of the day once)!

Deleted
    I just finished my "Alliance Assasin" unfortunately im not alliance myself (Orc Female) but one day i will be Alliance again.

i.imgur.com/AM29FtX.jpg
    i.imgur.com/jWqQpcJ.jpg
    i.imgur.com/Ve6AFN5.jpg

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Feathery Draenei mog

Only the bow has feathers.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

My Hunter transmog - using the MoP pvp gear buyable in Orgrimmar. I think it has a really good "demonic" feel to accompany legion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Only the bow has feathers.
    Never underestimate the power of murloc feathers!

Never underestimate the power of murloc feathers!
    I'm pretty sure feathered Murlocs are to Azeroth what flying spiders are to us.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by doobypls View Post

My Hunter transmog - using the MoP pvp gear buyable in Orgrimmar. I think it has a really good "demonic" feel to accompany legion.
    But it's Cata gear I think :P

Quote Originally Posted by Rufix View Post
    But it's Cata gear I think :P
    Is it? Could have sworn this was mists but meh, I dig it personally

Quote Originally Posted by Broseph Stalin View Post
    Can you list the pieces needed for this transmog please.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by georgelappies View Post
    Can you list the pieces needed for this transmog please.
    Green Tier 8 (Ulduar)
    Normal Shoulder from the Ascendant Council (BoT)
    Gun from Bad Wolf (KZ)
    Malefactor's Eyepatch from a questchain in Blade's Edge Mountain
    "Ah... you have learned much... and learned well... an honorable battle.
    In the end, I stood by the warchief, because it was my duty, and I am glad that it was you who struck me down.
    May your strength... lead the horde... into a new era of prosperity..."

-General Nazgrim