Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DarklingThrush View Post
    My troll hunter will most definitely be equipping the Amani set once he has access to it, along with the Ancient Bone Bow. Level 62 now, working his way through Hellfire Peninsula (Thrallmar rep so he can get a copy of the bow to use for transmog after he outgrows the heirloom), and wondering how soon he can aquire the pieces? Some are available from the vendor in Shattrath, but he may have to wait for 85 to get the rest in heroic dungeons? If anyone knows a way for him to complete the set sooner, let me know.
    Sadly the only amani mail pieces available before level 85 is from the Shattrath vendor.

Quote Originally Posted by Nosebleeds View Post
    Sadly the only amani mail pieces available before level 85 is from the Shattrath vendor.
    lol ~ Thinking the queues for 85 heroic dungeons may be long, since most players will just level past them without bothering. Those troll dungeons were not the easiest for that level. Worse-come-to-worse, I'll shop for the Brittle Flamereaver BoEs in AH, or go back and solo the dungeons when I can pet-tank them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    Had this for a while now, still my favo one I made so far, doubt it is good looking on the future gnome though

Like it.. enjoy the green sets. Can you link the items you use. Just need to find another helm, that one looks horrible

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tkc-von View Post
    Soon.™

what head is that ?

Quote Originally Posted by Oggy View Post
    what head is that ?
    It's the greenish version of WoD leveling mail dreadlock helm.

Ravenchain Helm is green at least, there are other options too if I'm not mistaken. I would post a link to wowhead, but alas, too few posts so I cannot yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    My main :

My Hunter alt :

Hello!

Does anyone know, what is the bow on the second one?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seliar View Post
    Hello!

Does anyone know, what is the bow on the second one?
    mount hyjal archimonde bristleblitz striker

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by DarklingThrush View Post
    lol ~ Thinking the queues for 85 heroic dungeons may be long, since most players will just level past them without bothering. Those troll dungeons were not the easiest for that level. Worse-come-to-worse, I'll shop for the Brittle Flamereaver BoEs in AH, or go back and solo the dungeons when I can pet-tank them.
    ... Or just buy all of it in Shattrath for a few hundred gold.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

So, with Legion around the corner, I figured a new 'mog to fit with the theme would be appropriate.

Thus I bring my "Legion Stalker" Set

I opted to go with red over green; I'm already pretty sick of Fel-Green with this latest patch, I also figured red would be a little more striking.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    ... Or just buy all of it in Shattrath for a few hundred gold.
    They don't offer the full set in Shattrath, but I did find the Thunder Isle versions available in AH for around 400g/piece. That means it'll be level 90(?) before I can equip them, but maybe I'll get some in Shattrath at 70 to start moving toward that look.

- - - Updated - - -

Wishing I could see/comment on more of other players' transmogs, but my work computer won't let me see the thumbnails.

Deleted
    This is my Dragonmaw Hunter transmog. Any thoughts?
    Last edited by mmoc0021a17964; 2016-03-03 at 10:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn that's really nice, Nosebleeds.
    "Ah... you have learned much... and learned well... an honorable battle.
    In the end, I stood by the warchief, because it was my duty, and I am glad that it was you who struck me down.
    May your strength... lead the horde... into a new era of prosperity..."

-General Nazgrim

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreghar View Post
    Damn that's really nice, Nosebleeds.
    Thank you :-)

Deleted
    I decided to go way different for my hunter and make her in what appears simple leather.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRockingBird View Post
    I decided to go way different for my hunter and make her in what appears simple leather.
    Also completely invisble it seems.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

I've got to log into this thread from my home computer, so I can see more of these pictures - but I usually log into game instead of MMO once I'm home.

Meanwhile, I stumbled into this transmog just through random bits of loot in my early Northrend leveling:

I still plan to go with Amani for his final look, but was happily surprised to pull this together from random bits while leveling.

- - - Updated - - -

The colors here also match the Armored Bloodwing bat he's riding, and it's pretty cool to be riding a bat amongst the bat-riding trolls of Zul'Drak!

I was farming tiers and stuff, and then bumped into this green set you can grab at the AH, and it looked surprisingly good, so I decided to use it. And now it's my favourite.

Also put an alternative bow+belt there. Helm is not part of the set ofc, but that's the only one I have that I think goes well with the mog.

Quote Originally Posted by Archon14 View Post
    Helm is not part of the set ofc, but that's the only one I have that I think goes well with the mog.
    Kinda funny that the helm is actually the only piece of the set that looks very good on nelfs. Maybe apart from the shoulders. The set doesn't look too bad on human, though.

Bloodsail Admiral Colonel Sandor's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nosebleeds View Post
    This is my Dragonmaw Hunter transmog. Any thoughts?
    Whats the hood/helm?

Quote Originally Posted by Hiphopopotamus View Post
    Whats the hood/helm?
    It's the pvp version of hunter t18 set looks.

Here's another one:

This one should be easy to obtain aswell, unless the bosses are constantly trolling you (which is what happens to me). Looks somewhat weaker than the first one I posted imo, but I still like it. If someone knows another set that goes well with the Blood Knight Helm, please share.
    Bow and helm are AH greens, shoulders are from Hour of Twilight, and the rest is from BC dungeons.