10+ Year Old Account
    LF help with a current set. Planning to be a BM hunter with either two Shoveltusks, bears, or mooses as my pets.

This is just a concept/idea of what I'm looking for. Really woodsy, simple and that gives off a huge grizzly hills vibe

I'm completely open to using sets without any of these pieces, just something i came up with real quick to give a more clear idea. Also expecting to use the tmog on a HM Tauren, not a normal one.

I really like those bear shoulders, along with the original mop challenge mode shoulders, but unfortunately i don't have those.
    Last edited by darkvexen; 2018-02-02 at 03:14 AM.

I really wanted to try for something different...I obviously used to be a monk, but I dislike WW monk this expansion so I went for survival hunter and missed that pandaren/martial arts aesthetic. I know some people may find it silly but it's really a theme that meshes well with me.

She is a traveling warrior that uses traps and smoke-bomb explosives shado-pan style along with her pet crane. Plus the pandaren 2h animations are fantastic!

Does the theme come through? Maybe she looks like an NPC a bit haha

That is fantastic! You've actually made me interested in playing a Survival Hunter. Your panda looks great, two thumbs up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Mail sets have gotten really good this expac. Currently wearing the right version since the purple glow didn't fit.

What set is this?

Probably not possible, but is there anyway to look similar to Alleria Windrunner?

Deleted
    I've been swapping between these two recently. I can't live without my Sporeggar tabard.

Quote Originally Posted by Dphotog View Post
    Male Sylvanas mog

Whoa.

Alexa how do this mog
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

@Regen Mythic Night Hold + 16weeks of pure lame from archaeology weapon mog...

Quote Originally Posted by Lorkin View Post
    Probably not possible, but is there anyway to look similar to Alleria Windrunner?

Sadly not
    The closest is tier 19 normal, but the boots look so big on female blood elves. I really wish we could at least get Allerias boots, I just love how slim they are

So, as long as I've played this game I just found Warden's Longbow is the only Hunter ranger weapon that is idle on the character's hip. Anyone known of any other weapons that do this?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Moonstream View Post
    What set is this?
    Combination of MoP PVP and Legion PVP.

15+ Year Old Account
    closest i know of:
    http://www.wowhead.com/dressing-room...8QeC808CiR87ca

I vastly perfer low key mogs, so this is basically all questing blues and greens.

I went with this. I didn't want to look exactly like her but rather find something similar.

And now as a Void Elf. Hopefully I will have a better in game shot soon.

Last edited by Ulfarr; 2018-02-23 at 07:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadhank View Post
    EDIT: Found a way to get Olivia's Graceful Gaze! You just have to buy the ENSEMBLE on a shaman (12 mark of honor) and it unlockes the whole thing.

Hey mate!

This didn't work for me sadly... Is it a bug or intended? I'm sad right now

EDIT: NVM, it worked now! Thanks for the tip!
    Last edited by olvaha; 2018-02-24 at 01:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by olvaha View Post
    Hey mate!

This didn't work for me sadly... Is it a bug or intended? I'm sad right now

EDIT: NVM, it worked now! Thanks for the tip!
    It`s a little buggy! I actually had to mog my shaman into the headpiece and then the hunter alt could access it.

Glad it worked!
    "Ah... you have learned much... and learned well... an honorable battle.
    In the end, I stood by the warchief, because it was my duty, and I am glad that it was you who struck me down.
    May your strength... lead the horde... into a new era of prosperity..."

-General Nazgrim

10+ Year Old Account
    SV:

It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

10+ Year Old Account

Am i the only one really annoyed by the fact that alleria appears to be right-handed, but her quiver is worn as if she is left-handed???

Other than that, her set is easily one of the best.

____

on topic though, i use those for my Hunter.
    Usually the first one. The others are suppsoed to be more Wildhammer-ish

____

And, i really hate it when people wear transmogs that dont fit with the class or race.
    Most of what i see is people attention-whoring and wearing the biggest fanciest transmogs, and still looking like crap.
    Just stop it people.
    Last edited by Alex86el; 2018-02-26 at 11:26 AM.