T2,5
    t3
    t6

Deleted
    I cba to link my set because it's just typical season 1 + talbuk hunting bow on draenei female, but... GOD DAMN I'M JEALOUS ABOUT THAT IRONHIDE SET...! And as mentioned above, please, people, use those tsunami boots on trolls/worgens/draeneis.

edit: what the hell, here you go: (too lazy to log in for better picture)

I would sell my dead grandmother for S1 belt, and could use http://www.wowhead.com/item=36626 if i ever see one in AH (i have done that Q where you can get one with same texture in Zul'Drak couple years ago and sold it so that's not option anymore) Got 2 other bows with same model, but i dont like their texture colors (bow racism?) Got T4 too with off-set pieces (true story: saved them since TBC!) but it's not looking that good on draenei. (because pants stop at knees, tsunami boots wont save it, normal boots look retarded on draenei) Staff is of course http://www.wowhead.com/item=35109 but i'm really happy that we can throw those fucking sticks away on MoP.
    Last edited by mmoc64ace7a841; 2012-04-16 at 07:12 PM.

Great choice for Polearm Transmog is "Black Ice" off Eye of Eternity.

Its ridiculously large.

i may not be a hunter main but.....

Till water is gone, Till shade is gone. Into the shadow with teeth bared, screaming defiance with the last breath. To spit in Sightblinders eye on the last day.

T10.75

I guess some sets look better but I am too lazy to go farm them out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where everything is bitter. Especially me.
    I've been using the set I have currently equipped for about 6 weeks or so now. Still missing the proper chest (Chestguard of Insidious Intent off Yogg25)
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    *bro fist*
    Main - My Youtube Channel - Useful PvP Items - Hunter Pet Spreadsheet - Music and Stuff

feels like every hunter uses the same mog am I the only one who uses lowlvl greens combined with a few raidpieces? DDD

I'm leveling my hunter atm and I've been looking around in MogIt (transmog addon, REALLY GREAT) and I've made myself a pretty sweet set.

I'm not yet sure if I will keep that belt tho and If I'm going to use a helmet.

Please let me know what you all think about it!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by snowcaps View Post
    feels like every hunter uses the same mog am I the only one who uses lowlvl greens combined with a few raidpieces? DDD
    Have you even looked inside this thread?

Anyone have suggestions for a red/orange staff that's easier to farm than FL? (FL is easy to farm ,yes, but getting a competent group together for it is a pain).
    It has to be a staff and not a polearm, because I recently upgraded from Reg Kiril to Heroic Spire. But good god is H Spire UUUUGLY. Also, my armor set is red and matches my Tabard of Flame/Vargul Blighthound so a red color scheme is a must. It also has to cover up that stupid enchant because as we all know, whatever color the staff head is will be covered by neon vomit green anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Fumu View Post
    Anyone have suggestions for a red/orange staff that's easier to farm than FL?
    Well this is only my opinion but I'd say naxxramas has some pretty awesome staves that might match your set:

Damnation from KTZ (25)
    Origin of Nightmares from Grobbulus (25) even though it's purple

Staff of the Plague Beast/ Plaguehound from Heigan (danceboss)/KTZ (10) might also match your set (though red is a pretty vague term without knowing your set tbh )

And Heigan is very easy soloable, and Grobb 25 is easy duoable so just need to find 1 friend that wants to help you. For KTZ 10 I personally just ask my brothers resto druid and then you can do it too, but for 25 you will most likely need some more people. Though they do not need to have the same 'intelligence' that is required for FL

But the best tip I can give you is probably:

icy-veins . com/ transmogrification-hunter-staff-weapon-item-model-list (cannot post links yet so)

Good luck!

Deleted
    I'm using the Vicious Gladiator's set, nice green hunter look.

Deleted
    Whats the name of that harpoon thing??

10+ Year Old Account
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Weirdbear View Post
    Whats the name of that harpoon thing??
    It's actually a throwing weapon.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=44118#same-model-as
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

I forget, can you actually transmog a ranged weapon to a thrown weapon? Also http://www.wowhead.com/item=1607 for staff transmog

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...94:72876:78482

Female Goblin. i really like the way the set matches the bow AND the polearm.z

Left the name in so interested people can armory the gears used.
    Realm is Quel'Thalas EU.

This is my current set, I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out

- The Hunter's Creed -
    "This is my pet. There are many others like him, but this one is mine. He is my best friend. He is my life. I must master him as I master my life.
    My pet, without me, is useless. Without my pet, I am useless."

15+ Year Old Account
    Here is the set I will be using for my Hunter!
    (I'm just missing the Shoulders and the Doomsaw! Cant get them to drop!)