Worgen hunter with Shaman T10 264 lookalike and Chicken Splitter.

Deleted

Bow ??

Which bow looks best for blood elf hunter?
    Nice Greetz Allishia

Deleted

waiting to post link

i'm likeing alot of these sets people have, but mines a little unique. i have to post a few times before i can add a link its says but yeah hopefully shortly i can post a link so you can all see, and im very curious what poeple say as imo sometimes tier sets just seem so cliche.

---------- Post added 2012-12-28 at 03:24 PM ----------

anyone know how many posts before i can add a link/image? forgot to ask haha

Quote Originally Posted by Phokus View Post
    i'm likeing alot of these sets people have, but mines a little unique. i have to post a few times before i can add a link its says but yeah hopefully shortly i can post a link so you can all see, and im very curious what poeple say as imo sometimes tier sets just seem so cliche.

---------- Post added 2012-12-28 at 03:24 PM ----------

anyone know how many posts before i can add a link/image? forgot to ask haha
    you can just post the broken link (add a space or add (dot) in place of a period)

Deleted
    Well ive been checking this regularly to see what everyone is wearing, and thought it was about time i shared my little outfit that took me 6 months to farm - currently i am missing Themios the Darkbringer form atramedes as my weapon transmog and a ruby panther as my mount but everything else is sorted, comments welcome in games ive heard stuff from "thats so unique" to "thats the worst transmog ive ever seen" but yeah im loving it yet to see another hunter in this set "Bloodlust set" rare drops from silithus.

Enjoy ! imageshack.us/photo/my-images/10/screenshot20121228at171.png

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KingHorse View Post
    Any Shaman that doesn't work to get this set doesn't deserve his/her totems:

What gear is this? I think the shoulders are the Coral Barbed from leotheras the blind but the rest.....?

Shaman T5, second best set erver for shammies (behind t6) altough i do like some Cata shaman sets too.

Anyway, using 7/8 T6 (not the belt) + golden bow of Quel'Thalas and Crimson Paragon cover for my panda hunter.
    Only had to do 2 clears of the old raids to get it all back again
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/kazzak/Saicere

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zurgan View Post
    What gear is this? I think the shoulders are the Coral Barbed from leotheras the blind but the rest.....?
    Those shoulders were a non-tier copy of the shaman tier shoulders. The whole thing is shaman T5 and the fist weapons from Hyjal. Not sure why its in this thread but people seem to make that mistake alot due to the title.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

T5 shammy... holy shit now I remember why I played shaman in TBC even tho I didn't like to heal (and I was resto most of the time)

Deleted
    I like the current tier as a pandaren with the shado pan replica helm.

when I get challenge mode gear will be using that though.

Deleted
    I use this atm

Thought that the Vicious Charscale set fitted pretty well with Golden bow of QUel'Thalas. Missing som Volatile fire for the belt and have a hard time finding a matching helmet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post

Just fooled around again. Bloodmail legguards (hahaha you can't get those anymore), talhide/netherstorm shoulders, Tarren mill defender's cinch from tbc dungeon quest, warmonger chest/gloves. Looks like typical slutty teenage whore with high waist leggings.

edit: and please people, learn to crop your pictures
    Quoted it from shaman transmog thread as it is mail after all.

Deleted
    I use this atm

Thought that the Vicious Charscale set fitted pretty well with Golden bow of QUel'Thalas. Missing som Volatile fire for the belt and have a hard time finding a matching helmet.
    this is nice

Deleted
    Thx Yavania

Deleted
    Thx Yavania
    nps would look nice with legendary bow also.

Deleted
    Yea it looks good with that, to bad it aint transmoggable

It's a set of green items (Renegade) + Fang Kung Normal + shado pan helmet replica. I think I should get a new bow instead which fits that set better.
    Rufflesaurus <Huhuholics> Tarren Mill EU

Its Shaman T5 with trash-drop fist weapons from Battle for Mount Hyjal. Not sure why its in a Hunter thread.

My Hunter currently, looking at the tiers and pvp gear so far in the xpack, think i'll keep it a long while :|.

Last edited by GrieverXIII; 2012-12-31 at 09:07 PM.

Deleted
    currently using valorous cryptstalker on my orc hunter and using the vengeful bow, but I feel like I want a new ranged weapon for that set - any recommendations?