10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spichora View Post
    Yes they MIGHT be better, but considering that he has Pandaren Bow should be best. I dont like how Pandarens use Cbows and Guns
    At least a more tecno bow (like does that are in ulduar)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    At least a more tecno bow (like does that are in ulduar)
    Yes, agreed. They would look fine on these goggles.

This bow but its not Green, I quite like it.
    Same Yellow version (25man).

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Aww, going through that page made me quite sad. I came across a couple of these pics

http://i.imgur.com/FGWESNt.jpg

Miss quivers.
    Yes they were quite epic.
    War is deception, a game played best from the shadows!

10+ Year Old Account
    Miss quivers.
    You know, you can put a quiver as one of your bags and have the quiver graphic on your back when you pull the bow out. Sure you won't find a quiver quite as large as another bag, but if you really like the look you can always do that.

Deleted
    Was bored with my previous one

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nario64 View Post
    You know, you can put a quiver as one of your bags and have the quiver graphic on your back when you pull the bow out. Sure you won't find a quiver quite as large as another bag, but if you really like the look you can always do that.
    Indeed, but with <10 empty bank slots and an inventory to match, it's usually not the wisest idea.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Indeed, but with <10 empty bank slots and an inventory to match, it's usually not the wisest idea.
    Well if you have your hunter as an alt it could work or if you don't have a profesion and don't colect anything :P (Like tabards, funny items, transmogs sets, etc..)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    There's a bow that's a BoE green LITERALLY made to match that set. Check my sig. It's the restrung VooDoo bow
    Oh, I know, thanks.

I've seen it but didn't really like how it looked. I've started on a new set for now anyways that's a completely different color scheme. Yes, I know, I have a transmog problem. :P The good thing is that this character has some uncanny ability to get the drops she wants first or second time in.

here's the newest one, need to farm up the matching chest/boots/gloves still.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Oh, I know, thanks.

I've seen it but didn't really like how it looked. I've started on a new set for now anyways that's a completely different color scheme. Yes, I know, I have a transmog problem. :P The good thing is that this character has some uncanny ability to get the drops she wants first or second time in.

here's the newest one, need to farm up the matching chest/boots/gloves still.
    Ah this set. I've just begun on it, too. I picked up the helm and chest last night, need the shoulders and pants and ill be good to roll. I wear a tabard a lot so cheesing the chest isn't so bad.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    Ah this set. I've just begun on it, too. I picked up the helm and chest last night, need the shoulders and pants and ill be good to roll. I wear a tabard a lot so cheesing the chest isn't so bad.
    Honestly the pants are the easiest part. I had to reset and run back to kill that boss eight times before I got the drop, but at least it's a normal mode dungeon where you can get five runs in before it locks you out for an hour as opposed to a weekly lockout raid.

I was ecstatic when the shoulders/belt/bow all dropped first time for me. Was considering getting Avalanche for the bow but I kind of think this one looks better now.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivelle View Post
    Honestly the pants are the easiest part. I had to reset and run back to kill that boss eight times before I got the drop, but at least it's a normal mode dungeon where you can get five runs in before it locks you out for an hour as opposed to a weekly lockout raid.

I was ecstatic when the shoulders/belt/bow all dropped first time for me. Was considering getting Avalanche for the bow but I kind of think this one looks better now.
    Haha nice! Yeah saying "I've started on it" meant I got th helmet by accident doing BT for the bow, so I may as well go for the shoulders and gloves. Then the kilt will be easy. Avalanche would be a great bow for that set imo, or even the blue version of the ICC now maybe. Or lastly vengeful glad was my plan with the set.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

10+ Year Old Account

A few sets I've put together over time. Running out of room in my bank.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

Quote Originally Posted by Nario64 View Post
    I wasn't aware this was an option still in the game. I quickly ran to purchase the harpy hide quiver to match my transmog, but I can't get it to display on my model in either worgen or human form.

*edit* After doing some poking around, it appears the ability to display quivers was removed completely. So for those who didn't know, like myself, don't waste the honor on the bag.
    Last edited by Thalin; 2013-04-09 at 10:04 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thalin View Post
    I wasn't aware this was an option still in the game. I quickly ran to purchase the harpy hide quiver to match my transmog, but I can't get it to display on my model in either worgen or human form.

*edit* After doing some poking around, it appears the ability to display quivers was removed completely. So for those who didn't know, like myself, don't waste the honor on the bag.
    Oh bummer, it was probably removed when bows started to be sheathed on your back. I'll be honest and say I haven't actually played WoW for over a year (minus 2 days of Pandaria). So my bad for spreading false information. Sorry.

Though you could have just bought a quiver from the Fletcher to test it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Recently finished this recolor. I don't like how any of the tabards sit with this set, and I'm not too happy with Arrowsong, either. It's a bit cliched, but Wolfslayer Sniper Rifle goes well with just about anything, so I've been trying for that. No luck.

Here is my ranger. He's not an alliance high elf, or a strong supporter of the horde, but loyal to Silvermoon. That's why he wears the traditional blues of Silvermoon. I thought of this little description after playing through the 5.1 quests which made me really like the blood elves conflicted allegiances. They are loyal to themselves first of all.

Last edited by Brocksley; 2013-04-11 at 08:05 PM.

Kinda iffy on if I should use the Tabard (Shado-pan tabard) But I think this is the best mog set to go with the shado-pan hat
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstonwolfe View Post
    In other words, he's worried about how sharp your bayonet is when you are firing RPG's.

Amonra

"The Purple Ranger"

Could you please list out this set! It's so hard to find good looking purple

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallBoatOps View Post
    Amonra

"The Purple Ranger"

Could you please list out this set! It's so hard to find good looking purple
    Hero you go!

Several pieces are quest rewards, some from WPL, others from Stonetalon and Northrend, so it might be difficult getting it on an old character.

Darn, it didn't work. Comes up as blank screen. Is it your current Xmog? I could just armory or something

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post

A few sets I've put together over time. Running out of room in my bank.
    what addon is that? if i could get that, i could post ALL of my transmog's as well.