Quote Originally Posted by Rekuja View Post
    Switched to female just to try it out... no regrets.
    do you happen to have a item list for that transmog, i can find a similar looking one, but not with that colour

Really like this mog, even if I'm still trying to get the blasted bow from normal Paragons in SoO. Did finally tame Fenryr today though...he goes very nicely with the mog.

Also, nice mog Astrizia, looks very good on draenei with those boots, and the down-sized gauntlet doesn't make it look out of place either.

Quote Originally Posted by FatGanker View Post
    do you happen to have a item list for that transmog, i can find a similar looking one, but not with that colour
    It's Gravenscale Hauberk and otherwise hunter T19 HC set. Should be the same colors regardless of faction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Halyon View Post
    Also, nice mog Astrizia, looks very good on draenei with those boots, and the down-sized gauntlet doesn't make it look out of place either.
    Thanks! From the start the gloves annoyed me but now I really like it.

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

I just got my Mage Tower skins for all of my weapons.

Anyone have any advice on what to transmog to match the weapons (specifically, the Beast Mastery one)?

15+ Year Old Account

Really like this mog, even if I'm still trying to get the blasted bow from normal Paragons in SoO. Did finally tame Fenryr today though...he goes very nicely with the mog.

It's Gravenscale Hauberk and otherwise hunter T19 HC set. Should be the same colors regardless of faction.
    WOuld you happen to have a link to your armory to check it out in detail?

Quote Originally Posted by Nairesha View Post
    WOuld you happen to have a link to your armory to check it out in detail?
    Not wearing this mog atm, but here's a gear list;

Head - Crown of the Fire Festival
    Shoulders - Shoulders of Empyreal Focus (HC Elegon)
    Chest/Cloak/Belt - Fearless combatant (can be bought easily for 12 marks of honor in new Dalaran)
    Gloves/Legs/Boots - Ferocious Combatant (same as above to aquire)

Bow is Arathar, the Eye of Flame (normal) from Firelands. HC Version kindof works as well, but personally I prefer the normal one for this...because I can't get the norm/hc mode bow from SoO. QnQ

15+ Year Old Account
    Not wearing this mog atm, but here's a gear list;

Head - Crown of the Fire Festival
    Shoulders - Shoulders of Empyreal Focus (HC Elegon)
    Chest/Cloak/Belt - Fearless combatant (can be bought easily for 12 marks of honor in new Dalaran)
    Gloves/Legs/Boots - Ferocious Combatant (same as above to aquire)

Bow is Arathar, the Eye of Flame (normal) from Firelands. HC Version kindof works as well, but personally I prefer the normal one for this...because I can't get the norm/hc mode bow from SoO. QnQ
    I actually found you and like the more "hunterish" outfit even better XD Sadly can't see the mog in the armory

*Edit: Damned chameleon picture.

Had a sudden urge to cosplay as a semi-necromancer/Diablo 3 Demon Hunter. I have a 3-piece rule were I try not to use any more than 3 pieces from the same set, the rest is something else. The set boots are ok, but I'm not fond of the weird skin-color brown they have + the wart-y scales.

Took 3 runs to get the damned belt. T-T It's only obtainable as random drop from loot-bags in ToT LFR. Like 1% drop rate or something along those silly silly lines. It could probably be a lot worse, so...yeh. But it was annoying not really having a good non-set belt for those weeks. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Taedae View Post
    Because edit fails...anyway, still like this mog, still might steal. Nice and subtle.

**Edit2:

This is my go-to mog when I don't feel fancy.

Item list:
    -Hood of Fading Opportunity (LFR)
    -Shoulderguards of Shunned Duty
    -Inherited Cape of the Black Baron
    -Wayfaring Tunic/Gloves/Belt (upgrade color, bit annoying to mess around with)
    -Stormsteppe Leggings
    -Friendfinder treads

Bow is a Night Elven Bow, but plenty others look good with the set as well, my favorites are; HC Fang Kung, HC Arathar, and Ironfeather Longbow.
    Last edited by Halyon; 2018-01-13 at 04:17 PM.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I've been looking for some dragon-themed armor for my Draenei Survival Hunter named Draegoon because I want him to look like a Dragoon. Since I many play all plate classes, I don't know the armor sets too well and don't have many appearances collected.

Quote Originally Posted by Nairesha View Post
    I actually found you and like the more "hunterish" outfit even better XD Sadly can't see the mog in the armory
    I made an item list further up if you still need it.

15+ Year Old Account
    I made an item list further up if you still need it.
    Thanks my friend!

Poor hunters the quiver on the back looks so nice :/ i hope blizz will allow you to have it after legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Survival Mog

BM Mog (Gara and all this purple ALMOST makes me wanna play BM, but it's way too boring)

"Ah... you have learned much... and learned well... an honorable battle.
    In the end, I stood by the warchief, because it was my duty, and I am glad that it was you who struck me down.
    May your strength... lead the horde... into a new era of prosperity..."

-General Nazgrim

10+ Year Old Account
    EDIT: Found a way to get Olivia's Graceful Gaze! You just have to buy the ENSEMBLE on a shaman (12 mark of honor) and it unlockes the whole thing.

Last edited by Deadhank; 2018-01-28 at 11:07 PM.
    "Ah... you have learned much... and learned well... an honorable battle.
    In the end, I stood by the warchief, because it was my duty, and I am glad that it was you who struck me down.
    May your strength... lead the horde... into a new era of prosperity..."

-General Nazgrim

I always try to make some original set but I end up going back to the basic challenge look or some minor change on the set ... There are not many decent transmogs for hunter anyway.

i*imgur*com/jj4A2uZ*png

I think I can not insert images yet so I just leave the link. The "*" are "." I would appreciate if someone insert the photo!

Male Sylvanas mog

Last edited by Dphotog; 2018-01-31 at 11:15 PM.

Made a mog until I get the heritage armor on an alt.