Would you mind sharing a list of items used to created the blue transmog?

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet View Post
    If you’re talking about the dark picture with the gold highlights, that is actually purple and gold and most of it is the Void Elf heritage armor with the purple colored helm from Emerald Nightmare/The Nighthold (believe that is heroic difficulty, maybe normal).
    The shoulders come from one of the dungeons released around ToS, if I’m not mistaken.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Quiet View Post
    If you’re talking about the dark picture with the gold highlights, that is actually purple and gold and most of it is the Void Elf heritage armor with the purple colored helm from Emerald Nightmare/The Nighthold (believe that is heroic difficulty, maybe normal).
    The shoulders come from one of the dungeons released around ToS, if I’m not mistaken.

Quote Originally Posted by Eapoe View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you very much!