its the only class i have problems putting together a good looking tmog considering all, imho, sets look like trash. well maybe the pvp legion one is ok-ish but not good enough.
    There is a void in my heart. Have you come to fill it?

Alpha and Gamma are based off the fact that I'm using mechanical pets (the Blue and Green Mechanowolves specifically). When I built this I was still using mechanical pets and the bow form of Titanstrike for BeastMastery. Now I think I'd switch my transmogs for Survival and Beastmastery. Marksmanship was originally based on Dark Vessel Breastplate which was mail way bakc when, but got removed from mail choices when they changed armor awhile back. The new mail alternative Greenhorn's Armor is just too troublesome to try to get.

tier 6 for life. just replace helm with the horde captains hat from WoD

why don't you use the modern version instead of the low res t6?

Ok let me start by saying "hunter isnt even my main " now i lvled him up to 120 and im playing BM while i was MM on Legion and before that, so i found something that made me really really angry why i cant have a fucking quiver on my back :/ has blizzard forgot https://eyesofthebeast.com/2014/05/f...mevFoA8,hunterthe hunter is my 6th alt and im really dissapointed
    Last edited by Zigrifid; 2019-08-14 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zigrifid View Post
    Ok let me start by saying "hunter isnt even my main " now i lvled him up to 120 and im playing BM while i was MM on Legion and before that, so i found something that made me really really angry why i cant have a fucking quiver on my back :/ has blizzard forgot https://eyesofthebeast.com/2014/05/f...mevFoA8,hunterthe hunter is my 6th alt and im really dissapointed
    Yeah, unfortunately currently you can only get one if you use the MM artifact appearance.

My Farstrider/Archer look. Pretty simple and not flashy, but I think it has W2 archer unit vibe to it.

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    My Farstrider/Archer look. Pretty simple and not flashy, but I think it has W2 archer unit vibe to it.
    I've always preferred a non-flashy style. Looks very nice without making a huge spectacle.

Head shoulders and weapon I use from dungeons, and other stuff like legs and chest etc I use even green ones. I have a blood elf hunter and green clothing with cool weapon and shoulders looks amazing. Will attach screen later

Quote Originally Posted by melzas View Post
    The colors are matching really nicely as well, great job

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Melius View Post
    its the only class i have problems putting together a good looking tmog considering all, imho, sets look like trash. well maybe the pvp legion one is ok-ish but not good enough.
    I don't know why, but mail gear sucks so badly, the best gear you can get as a hunter is, in most cases, re-color version of the shaman tier sets T.T

10+ Year Old Account
    My hunter Ryzaljyn's mog that I've been wearing forever

Chest, hands, and legs are Brittleflame
    Shoulder is Defiler's Mail Pauldrons
    Belt is Wild Gladiator's Waistguard of Victory
    Helm is Headdress of the First Shaman
    Bow is Restrung Voodoo Bow

Kind of confused some former guildmates, one of them was confused as why I was a Shaman with a bow
    Last edited by Mighty Parrot; 2019-10-25 at 02:51 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Here's one I recently shared on reddit/transmogrification, I love Gnome Hunters!
    Kupo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TransMog View Post
    Here's one I recently shared on reddit/transmogrification, I love Gnome Hunters!
    Now that i think about it, that helmet should look quite well on Mechagnomes

AaaahhhhhI did it. Leveled the thing before my sub runs out. I'm pretty happy with it tbh, it goes a lot better with the lfr ZD set than I hoped. Yai. Not happy with the crossbow, but there aren't many better ones, much less that I own currently, so I guess it's a placeholder.

Heres my NE Hunter. Really basic mismatch of pieces but it's really grown on me.

- - - Updated - - -

FYI, for anyone who liked the S1 BFA PVP sets - All of the ELITE appearances (apart from Azerite slots) were released as recipes for some reason, so can all be brought on the Auction House now
    Last edited by rogueMatthias; 2020-10-06 at 08:41 AM.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Are there any good celestila/astral tmog lists that's match up well with the celestial spirit beasts

Yeah, a set but I like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulreaper99 View Post
    Are there any good celestila/astral tmog lists that's match up well with the celestial spirit beasts

Something like this maybe?

The normal mode SoO tier shoulders would work as well, with some other adjustment. It worked well with MoP legendary cloak, which is what I used it for (although the cloak was mogged in that pic, only one I have on file)