Return of a Aquaman transmog...modified to my likings (including mount and pet)

Bit closer of set:

Last edited by Eranidus; 2020-05-19 at 03:35 PM.

I've been trying to get a good non-flashy and more "realistic" mog for a while and now i'm happy. It's actually pretty straightford, just some levelling BFA and some Legion gear:

English is not my first language, feel free to point out any mistake so i can keep learning.

7+ Year Old Account
    hey guys, i need some suggestions of sets that combine with this mount:

preferable without the "socks" kind of boot.

just love the green tiger.
    Last edited by Syegfryed; 2020-06-21 at 05:52 PM.

thank you . Some of the information you shared is helpful

anybody knows how to upload images without uploading first on same imghost ?
    Last edited by Duskpanther; 2020-07-05 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Duskpanther View Post
    anybody knows how to upload images without uploading first on same imghost ?
    You can make your own webpage and upload it there I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by wetul View Post
    Probably the first mix-and-match set I've seen that actually looks great as a whole, good job.

Forsaken high elf from ptr :

Changed my transmog a bit, there is not a lot you can do with mechagnomes but happy with it.

Last edited by Mkayokay; 2020-09-07 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ayrton2388 View Post

Still by far my fav in this entire thread, i wish i could do it for myself!

10+ Year Old Account
    Tried to create something that isn't too over the top and also matches both the Hunter and Zandalari theme.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by CID-77 View Post
    Tried to create something that isn't too over the top and also matches both the Hunter and Zandalari theme.

Oh that's quite cluttered so it's kinda hard to see. Also, it's a mix of elf, orc and pirate gear so I'm kinda struggling to see how it matches the zandalari aspect - it looks cool sure, but...

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Oh that's quite cluttered so it's kinda hard to see. Also, it's a mix of elf, orc and pirate gear so I'm kinda struggling to see how it matches the zandalari aspect - it looks cool sure, but...
    Aha apologies, I thought people always wanted pics with the items list. I prefer regular screenshots too. And I guess the themes have a different meaning in my own mind. The Zandalari part is represented in to the bones/tribal aspect of the transmog. The hood to me is simply Hunter style, not elf. And the boots are a necessity because anything that isn't tight around the ankles look shitty on Trolls and this matches in color. No pirate aspirations at all

10+ Year Old Account
    Tried to make something to match my new pet but I have pretty much nothing with the right colors. Decided on purple and grey/gold.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CID-77 View Post
    Aha apologies, I thought people always wanted pics with the items list. I prefer regular screenshots too. And I guess the themes have a different meaning in my own mind. The Zandalari part is represented in to the bones/tribal aspect of the transmog. The hood to me is simply Hunter style, not elf. And the boots are a necessity because anything that isn't tight around the ankles look shitty on Trolls and this matches in color. No pirate aspirations at all
    I'd say the bone aesthetic is more Darkspear than Zandalari. They're more into the gold/dino inspired gear to show off their culture and wealth compared to the other tribes. With that said, it's still a really well put together mog. I like it.

Happily can say I finally got the Rustfeather mount and wanted to make a mog to fit (plus matching pet(s)) obvi.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Villager720 View Post
    Happily can say I finally got the Rustfeather mount and wanted to make a mog to fit (plus matching pet(s)) obvi.
    You look like you stumbled out of a junkyard... in a good way! I made a rust-monkey Shaman Engineer but can't find gear to match. I'm jealous.

This is what I'll be going for.

WoW finally has... Chaos Space Marines? Pretty funny that it's pandas who have the best body shape for it.

Here are some troll ones i use

Last edited by Moozart; 2020-11-01 at 09:45 PM.