Deleted
    Mix of AQ and season 3 gear.

Last edited by mmoc1d4d978a7f; 2013-03-02 at 11:54 PM.

For ele,

armory link for item names
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...sshaman/simple
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    I found that the Bloodlust set , although really hard to get by farming - unless you check the AH every day, is the best for my Pandaren. TBC instances offered another good looking option with the similar to Tier1 set too.

Deleted

My transmog...

I got this one, Shaman T5 + staff from Magtheridon and the head is Crown of Destruction

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Nocturno View Post
    I got this one, Shaman T5 + staff from Magtheridon and the head is Crown of Destruction

You should get the Stormwrap belt, it's the one that matches t5 - cotst 300 jp or so from G'eras in Shattrath.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    You should get the Stormwrap belt, it's the one that matches t5 - cotst 300 jp or so from G'eras in Shattrath.
    Got it, thanks!

I wanted to get in on the fun too. This is my resto set, I am still working on an enhancement set to be based with the Sanctified Frost Witch gear. Going to take a while to get up the jp for that. I might go dagger this season (pvp) to use the Shard of Azzinoth and I'm trying to get the Akmin-Kurai, Dominion's Shield from Nef in BWD. I went creepy green for the resto set and going creepy blue for enh

10+ Year Old Account
    On a totally random note: I was beating myself up for selling that prettiful Enamelled Disc of Mojo back then when Mu'ru dropped his shield for me. Regretted it ever since.

And now behold! The new lovely green item called Loa-Binder Disc that looks just like it! The best shamy shield in the game if you ask me. http://eu.battle.net/static-render/e.../race/11-1.jpg

It fits my gear better in-game because it has FIRE!

Deleted
    Here's my try at a nice enhancement transmog set! Hard to find matching colorisation items for headdress of the first shaman, would like hands and boots to go with it..

Was playing manowar while working on this compilation

PRIMAL POWER!!
    Last edited by Omanley; 2013-03-16 at 05:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Omanley View Post

PRIMAL POWER!!
    +10 points for the old Warcraft 2 clan insignias!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    +10 points for the old Warcraft 2 clan insignias!
    Old horde ftw
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

wasn't the easiest to find set to match the claws but i like the way this looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Eno View Post
    Heya, just to update you guys, thats not true, according to patch notes you will be able to mog between class of weapons, but you will be restricted on their proficiency. That is, you will be able to mog between 1h weapons, for example: 1h axe to 1h sword, mace, dagger, or fist, not depending any more on their class, that is you wont be anymore forced to mog axe to axe, sword to sword. Same goest for 2h weapons, any 2h weapon mog to any 2h weapon.

OFC, Legendary weap's are still off limit D:

Im planning to go for: Volcanospike for my enhance set and t5 mog. or maybe Blade of Wizardry

Or maybe: Hailstorm or Spellfire Longsword for my resto and t6 set with Bulwark of Azzinoth.

Hell, we can even "need" Warglaive's now legitimately, not that it will not left a lot of people mad, but hey, legit reason for roll is legit

Now, i need small help, im trying to find a good shield that would fit t5 shaman set, only one that i have on my mind is Blackhorn's Mighty Bulwark HC, but getting party for HC run AND having luck to get a drop of that shield is insane. "/
    THIS IS NOT TRUE! You cant mog something you can't equip, and you cant change daggers or fists to anything but dagger or fist.
    do what you feel.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hammy/advanced

Hate the fact you can't tmog fist weapons to something else but meh...

Quote Originally Posted by Omanley View Post

PRIMAL POWER!!
    What gear is that on the what i think is a female tauren, the one with the axes. Including what the axes are. love the look of the whole set.

Quote Originally Posted by Buddahpal View Post
    What gear is that on the what i think is a female tauren, the one with the axes. Including what the axes are. love the look of the whole set.
    The "PRIMAL POWER" contains the link to all sets except the male orc one. Glad you like it .
    edit: for some reason the link broke down. Gonna refresh it.
    for now, the fem tauren set is basically the beastmaster replica helmet and gloves, the t13 (raid finder) shoulder and t11 hc chest, legs and offset belt (lifecycle waistguard). Boots and bracers are hidden anyway.
    Weapons are a set of dire axes (uncommon)

edit²: new link => all sets in order from left to right on the picture: female orc, male tauren, male orc, female tauren, male troll, female troll
    edit³: for some reason, the list in my prev post works again, for all it's worth
    Last edited by Omanley; 2013-03-17 at 09:40 AM.

You can only transmog daggers into other daggers right? I hope I am incorrect, because I love wearing maces as mog :P

Quote Originally Posted by Galaen View Post
    You can only transmog daggers into other daggers right? I hope I am incorrect, because I love wearing maces as mog :P
    That is correct... and it's a shame in my opinion. I wish I could transmog a mace into a dagger for my priest.
    Last edited by Scooby Dooby Doo; 2013-03-19 at 05:46 PM.

I think the whole animation excuse is BS tbh, there is no reason they cant make you be able to mog into anything 1h or w/e that you can use. If you notice Guns/Bows/Xbows have no where close to the same animation and yet they can be mogged.