The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    Bad screenshot honestly, the lighting is bad and the shield blocks most of the actual set.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Bad screenshot honestly, the lighting is bad and the shield blocks most of the actual set.

Deleted
    Kind of liked the hunter shoulders ever since it came out, so I figured I'd make a set based off of it.

not sure why people have the need to put entire teir sets on here lol thats kinda just boring

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tanksin the enhance shamy View Post
    not sure why people have the need to put entire teir sets on here lol thats kinda just boring
    ..... Because the like them and what to show their characters? Not exactly rocket science is it?

still meh, not trying to sound like an ass, i just find unique meshes of sets and random gear more interesting than full teir sets. makes a character more unique and memorable

Yeah got to admit that I photos of entire tier sets are just a waste of time IMO. Mix it up a bit people!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    still meh, not trying to sound like an ass, i just find unique meshes of sets and random gear more interesting than full teir sets. makes a character more unique and memorable
    I think people using half a set, or most of a set, and then adding some horrible missmatching piece, simply just for the "LOL SO UNIQUE! MUCH SNOWFLAKE!" effect is far worse. Oh that, and slut-mogs.

people can make a mix match work though its not hard, just time consuming getting all the parts and if done right can look better than the full teir set as it would be normally, not many slut mogs on shamans though

people can make a mix match work though its not hard, just time consuming getting all the parts and if done right can look better than the full teir set as it would be normally, not many slut mogs on shamans though
    Mail is on pretty even ground with plate when it comes to revealing chest and leg pieces in the 1-60 range of vanilla gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is my green Shaman (in preparation for Legion!)

10+ Year Old Account
    So today I dinged 100 and did a fast mog what I really really like, but I m thinking about switching the weapon with the macemodel from Barky, which was my first thought for my shami, but then I found out, I dont have the appearance at all -.- But here he is, my first lvl 100 dwarve

A bit off topic but thought I'd share, just had my character drawn by Maja McGowan and I think she's done an awesome job

Last edited by Razaron; 2016-08-31 at 06:45 AM. Reason: Artwork updated, made more clear.

Deleted
    I decided to make my shaman my main in legion. Here's my mog going in.
    A nice casual look.

Sorta going for a master of the elements thing here.

Deleted
    Today is the last day of my 2-hand transmog for a little while at least, kinda sad

Have a new set up ready for the Fist of Ra-den though, got all the pieces in less than an hour this afternoon

Prepared for tomorrow with a Legion inspired mog:

I want to do something like this:

But will have to wait until I figure out where the typhoon skin comes from. Love the barefoot look, all in touch with the elements and what-not.