Quote Originally Posted by PhattWobblez View Post
    what's the headpiece called?

-i really do like this
    It's http://www.wowhead.com/item=31218 , drops off a rare in Shadowmoon Valley (it's not an actual eyepatch btw, it's like an engineering monocle/eyepatch/whatever-thingie). There's usually one in ah on my realm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eziush View Post
    what is the name of the belt with shaman class icon on it?
    Titan-Forged Waistguard of Salvation, ...of Dominance
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

crmzntears, can you link the item set for the jungle stalker transmog please? I would like to try it out.

Deleted

New axes! \o/

10+ Year Old Account
    I had forgotten about the nice swirling effect that Axe of the Sen'jin Protector has.

Grats, Lokann.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Got a staff, transmogged it into a candelabrum for the lulz

(And because I dislike the CHIN look of it and do not have any other interedting on hand)

I don't see any Shaman's in t4, which is nice since I can stand out a bit more. Coupled with axes transmoged into "The Decapitator" they all fit pretty well. :

)
    Last edited by Caladia; 2012-01-28 at 01:23 AM.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...14;64881:2+0:0 Not overly creative, I also dislike the helm, but sadly the only proper wolfmask is either leather, or an item I vendored some 5 years ago... BAH!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Weerra View Post
    Got a staff, transmogged it into a candelabrum for the lulz

(And because I dislike the CHIN look of it and do not have any other interedting on hand)
    Weerra, I'll be forever grateful if you tell me the name of the belt that you're wearing. *bribes with chocolate cookies*

I've been hunting for that ever elusive Masterwork Girdle to complement my heroic T12, but the one that you picked there seems like a very suitable replacement to me - unless it's equally elusive, in which case it's back to the drawing board.

i like the t13 but i think t10 helm looks better with t13

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seriss View Post
    Weerra, I'll be forever grateful if you tell me the name of the belt that you're wearing. *bribes with chocolate cookies*
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=33386 - Shattrath justice points vendor. Arena S3 shaman belt looks also same.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=33386 - Shattrath justice points vendor. Arena S3 shaman belt looks also same.
    I love you. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Seriss View Post
    It's from JP vendor Naaru in Shattrath City, Man'kin'do's Belt.
    Edit: and somebody already answered XD

Also, I've finally got myself a DW mace and transmogged it into Scepter of the False Prophet. So long, Power Torrent!

I need a fiery ish staff (well, red at least), to go with the Merciless PvP gear from Area 52. Anyone got any ideas?
    Midandorie --> Woodzy
    110 DH/Warr/Monk/Sham/Hunter/Lock neglected
    EU - Slightly Salted (6/8H) - Magtheridon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taiina View Post
    I need a fiery ish staff (well, red at least), to go with the Merciless PvP gear from Area 52. Anyone got any ideas?
    Maybe Bloodfire Greatstaff?

Resto set

Gloves/Chest of Ten Storms
    Shoulders from BT (also T6)
    Kilt from Trollgore in Normal DTK
    Shield from Prophey in normal DTK
    Belt from JPs in dal (ilvl 264)
    Helm from SMV quest, will switch to blue Shatt vendor one if i ever get those last few JPs
    Axe... err, AH placeholder, wish I hadn't vendored the lvl20ish Shaman quest axe
    Cloak ya cant see is from Kaelthas in Eye.

Deleted
    anyone happen to know whats the drop rate for the legs from The Ten Storms set? AFAIK it drops from ragnaros, and sadly its the 4th reset they didnt drop

Quote Originally Posted by Mikhi View Post
    anyone happen to know whats the drop rate for the legs from The Ten Storms set? AFAIK it drops from ragnaros, and sadly its the 4th reset they didnt drop
    If it makes you feel better, when I was going for my Judgement legs one week, 2 of the Ten Storms legs dropped at the same time. There is some horrible RNG with the tier 1 and 2 pieces, since they didn't have tokens for them like they do now. I would say, it's a slightly more than 10% drop rate on the pants. The pants are a guaranteed drop off Rag, and there's 9 types. So you have around 11.1111111% repeating chance for the Ten Storms. But good luck with actually getting the pants.