[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

PVE set and PVP pink set

---------- Post added 2012-08-20 at 04:21 PM ----------

[IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]
    My heal set ,Still need a mog for the dagger and im not sure of the off hand (no shield yet)

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Transmog for my main. Combines hunter tier from darkmoon faire, the spirit walkers set peices from dragonsoul, the kilt and hands from the tier 10 icc set, and to top it off, either the staff of the plaguehound from KT 10, or the dagger and shield from TOTC 25. Chest is Cuttlefish Scale Breastplate from kalu'ak honored.
    Brilliant. I really don't like the shaman T13 overall, but you actually made it work.

This is mainly the token ZA pieces from TBC sans the chest and head parts that I didn't like. Currently I have the recolored hunter helm from Auchenai Crypts, which doesn't blend as well, so I'll snag the replica from the next Darkmoon Faire.
    The thing I love about this set is that the color schemes makes it work with so many mail chests that I have a hard time making my mind up. Red, brown, silver/gray, blue, just about anything works and won't look out of place. Generally I prefer having a more sturdy plate look for the chest.

I was using a set from Engraved pieces, with Naxx 25 tier shoulders and Radiant leggings earlier, but decided to go for even further!

So rolling with this now:

When going resto I have this mace instead of the dagger: http://www.wowhead.com/item=34611

This set however look stupid on female panda so until I found a new set I will probably roll the previous set again :>

Probably Ulduar 10/25 Hunter set with a Leatherworking hat that's black ;>

Wish u could transmog the Legendary staff but meh power torrent destroys it's look
    Last edited by DeathStroke - Grim Batol; 2012-08-24 at 10:14 AM.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    T10 (Blue) with the Blue ICC axes, Tabard of Summer Skies and the Light Blue Wrathful Gladiator's Cloak.

Quote Originally Posted by Maykén View Post
    I was using a set from Engraved pieces, with Naxx 25 tier shoulders and Radiant leggings earlier, but decided to go for even further!

So rolling with this now:

When going resto I have this mace instead of the dagger: http://www.wowhead.com/item=34611

This set however look stupid on female panda so until I found a new set I will probably roll the previous set again :>
    ^super dig this set!
    i've been running around with the following for a little while. i was really bummed that there was no spirit axe this time around... i've had Last Laugh and Forlorn Barrier sitting in my bank, sad and unused, for too long now

teslah// recruitment officer for SWARM of thrall
    part of the immortal gaming network

Here is my shaman, I designed it around an "Aldor defender" kind of concept rather than the typical element theme. Haven't decided on the weapons yet

http://mop.wowhead.com/compare?items...10:37631:37631

On a male dwarf. I love the fist of the deity change.
    Main hand ----> One-hand
    I'M A DRAENEI THIS EXPAC APPARENTLY
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    You know what happened when i started playing in TBC in 2.1 and rolled ret as my first char? Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret , Lol ret You know what i was saying in a few months? Lol hows kara? Then I cleared BT/SW while they followed behind me sniffing my gloriously rosey turds.

With main hand fists becoming one handed and the new challenge mode set showing chest, I decided to try around a little again. Here's the results.

Looking pretty darn good. The challenge mode set also comes with nice looking helmet fitting a troll and the defiler shoulder, plus the Hakkari Manslayer's skin will be avaiable again.

edit: I call this one the juggernaut
    Last edited by Omanley; 2012-08-25 at 02:58 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.

Hunter Tier 12 HC Look Alike is far the best using ragnaros 40 head to show I m da king.. Cant post the pic though, Erus-Auchindoun

A solid mix of old school and pure ridiculousness.

If someone told me how to play I'd show them a simulation dps graph made out of dick pics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bartuck View Post
    A solid mix of old school and pure ridiculousness.

like a fucking boss! what weapon models did you use?

Quote Originally Posted by daLaxC View Post
    like a fucking boss! what weapon models did you use?
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=37871
    If someone told me how to play I'd show them a simulation dps graph made out of dick pics.

The red mail gear from the level 80 Icc dungeons. HoR, PoS, FoS, those. Tauren Enh Shammy =)

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Omanley View Post
    With main hand fists becoming one handed and the new challenge mode set showing chest, I decided to try around a little again. Here's the results.

Looking pretty darn good. The challenge mode set also comes with nice looking helmet fitting a troll and the defiler shoulder, plus the Hakkari Manslayer's skin will be avaiable again.

edit: I call this one the juggernaut
    Dat juggernaut! O.o

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Dat juggernaut! O.o
    Agreed, looks badass haha, Specially as the bladefist is awesome!
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

Okay that is just completely badass. I don't have an Orc but I do have a male Draenei which should make everything look just as big. Any chance you have a full list of the items, and are any horde-only with decent alliance look-a-likes?

Quote Originally Posted by Rahdik View Post
    Okay that is just completely badass. I don't have an Orc but I do have a male Draenei which should make everything look just as big. Any chance you have a full list of the items, and are any horde-only with decent alliance look-a-likes?
    looks like the challenge set mostly, with the Bladefist (shattered halls heroic last boss) dual wielded and he has the helmet from shade of aran in Karazhan.
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;