[BUG] Resto Shaman "nerf"

So some of you may of noticed resto shamans is quite under par since patch.

Our HTT and HST doesnt benefit from Mastery... I know there were some discussion about mastery being a effy stat but this is maybe pushing it abit

Crossing fingers it'll be fixed Soon™

Seems it's not the only change with totems in this patch:

- Totems now don't benefit from mastery.
    - Totems now don't benefit from 10% healing of "Echo of the Earthen Ring" artifact trait -- this is verfied by having the tooltip show 10% higher number than the actual heals in the combat log, even at full HP, where it matches for normal spells e.g. healing wave.
    - Totems now don't benefit from "Cumulative Upkeep" artifact trait -- heals don't increase over the duration of the totem.

They seem to still benefit from intellect, haste and crit.

Keyboard Turner
    Quote Originally Posted by Koor View Post
    Seems it's not the only change with totems in this patch:

- Totems now don't benefit from mastery.
    - Totems now don't benefit from 10% healing of "Echo of the Earthen Ring" artifact trait -- this is verfied by having the tooltip show 10% higher number than the actual heals in the combat log, even at full HP, where it matches for normal spells e.g. healing wave.
    - Totems now don't benefit from "Cumulative Upkeep" artifact trait -- heals don't increase over the duration of the totem.

They seem to still benefit from intellect, haste and crit.

I have a post on the bug forums currently about this. This was not their intention in PTR testing from what I understood. This is also a fairly significant nerf if it was intentional for them to not clarify it.

Mastery and Cumulative Upkeep have been hotfixed.
    No word about Echo of the Earthen Ring, though. Oversight on their end?

I can confirm that Mastery and Cumulative Upkeep now work.

Echo of the Earthen Ring (10% bonus) is still missing. This can be verified by the following test:

- Without artifact equipped, both HST and HTT first tick, at full HP, is exactly as said on the tooltip.
    - With artifact equipped, they tick for 10% less than the tooltip.

Would be great if someone on US could post this in the bug report Blizzard forum, I don't have posting permissions there and it seems developers don't look as much on the EU forums for bug reports.
    Last edited by Koor; 2018-01-18 at 12:23 PM.